We republicans now need to work with Obama to avoid the fiscal cliff

For the last time you lying Fucking progressives it was Ried who was the one being obstructive..... Why am I even trying it was shown how Fucking stupid you all were on Tuesday.

No, it was the Tea Party.

Boehner and Obama had a deal, but the Tea Party nixed it.

The tea party didn't tell Ried to not take up any house bill you lying sack puke

For the last time you lying Fucking progressives it was Ried who was the one being obstructive..... Why am I even trying it was shown how Fucking stupid you all were on Tuesday.

The tea party didn't tell Ried to not take up any house bill you lying sack puke

I got chunks of guys like you in my stool.

we republicans are going to have to make a deal with him(obama) or we're going over the fiscal cliff. That will be a blood bath.

Would you be ok with a 3-4% raise in the income tax on people making a million dollars per year. With the corporate going down to 28% like obama said he would earlier this year?

Maybe we can discuss some middle class tax cuts to help businesses?

I think we now owe the american people at least this much?

fuck you fool!

we republicans are going to have to make a deal with him(obama) or we're going over the fiscal cliff. That will be a blood bath.

Would you be ok with a 3-4% raise in the income tax on people making a million dollars per year. With the corporate going down to 28% like obama said he would earlier this year?

Maybe we can discuss some middle class tax cuts to help businesses?

I think we now owe the american people at least this much?

fuck you fool!

Thanks for proving his point.

You guys drive away all of the reasonable, intelligent conservatives in your party. You then stand around and wonder why nobody is voting in your candidates come election season.

Thanks for proving his point.

You guys drive away all of the reasonable, intelligent conservatives in your party. You then stand around and wonder why nobody is voting in your candidates come election season.

I completely agree with this.

Hi! I just signed in in this forum because I found the topics really interesting. Hope to get to know all of you and chat with you about politics. Feel free to contact me via the address in my signature.

The Republican Party has two wings.

The super rich assholes and the religious right.

The super rich control the party and make sure that their butt boy Romney gets nominated.

Then they give lip service to social issues like abortion, gay marriage etc...to win the yahoo vote.

They really don't care about these issues, they really just want to keep taxes and regulations low for the corporate greedheads and the 1%.

Hi! I just signed in in this forum because I found the topics really interesting. Hope to get to know all of you and chat with you about politics. Feel free to contact me via the address in my signature.

Welcome Dan.

The GOP House has passed TWO BUDGET BILLS that were not even taken up for a vote in the Senate. It is now the DEMS TURN to propose a budget. The House Reps should not provide cover for the Dems backing off their election promises. Instead, they should simply abstain from voting on it. Let the Dems put their money where their mouths are and let them OWN the results. Maybe then the sheeple will wake up.

The GOP House has passed TWO BUDGET BILLS that were not even taken up for a vote in the Senate. It is now the DEMS TURN to propose a budget. The House Reps should not provide cover for the Dems backing off their election promises. Instead, they should simply abstain from voting on it. Let the Dems put their money where their mouths are and let them OWN the results. Maybe then the sheeple will wake up.

Baaaaa.....

It's going to be a blood bath because Obama will not work with us.

The dems bent over backwards to work with the GOP and they absoutly refused to touch the tax cuts to the rich.

Tonight's stomping should make it loud and clear for the GOP to get their heads out of their asses and start acting like adults.

LOL@"dems bent over backwards to work with the GOP". That's just so freakin' funny it's sickening. Yeah, they really worked with the GOP...alright. Behind closed doors while they crammed Oblamercare on us, even though a good majority of the American people didn't approve it.

And, LOL@"stomping". Overdramatic...much? Fifty to forty-eight percent is "stomping"?
:eusa_eh:

It's going to be a blood bath because Obama will not work with us.

The dems bent over backwards to work with the GOP and they absoutly refused to touch the tax cuts to the rich.

Tonight's stomping should make it loud and clear for the GOP to get their heads out of their asses and start acting like adults.

LOL@"dems bent over backwards to work with the GOP". That's just so freakin' funny it's sickening. Yeah, they really worked with the GOP...alright. Behind closed doors while they crammed Oblamercare on us, even though a good majority of the American people didn't approve it.

And, LOL@"stomping". Overdramatic...much? Fifty to forty-eight percent is "stomping"?

Yes, we kicked your ass.

And we will continue to do so.

50,000 Latinos a month are turning 18.

Yes, we kicked your ass.

Thanks,your wise observations add so much to this discussion...

Yes, we kicked your ass.

Not hardly. And, considering the decrepit wretch you put in office? Really, is that something to brag about? Kind of mouthy to those of whom, I'm sure, you're always whining about having all the guns...eh? Must feel pretty safe behind that computer monitor and your doors locked, deep within recesses of your basement. Your handle isn't "Warlock"...is it?

Yeah, but can you count on them all being as racist as you are? Further, how many of them are going to be deported? Oh...that's right. Did you know Oblamer has deported more Latinos than any other president? LOL!

We have to pass this bill so you can find out what is in it <-- Best line ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

I got chunks of guys like you in my stool.

Well, I can believe you've got chunks of guys in your stool. Albeit, probably not like the individual you're speaking of. And, it's probably due to your teeth scraping and tearing pieces of skin off as you pile drive.

Forum List

Back