We,re about to get a major announcement about N. Korea.

Ahh shit...
It’s looking like Trumps approach might have finally gotten through! lol

A White House national security official is sharing a ‘major statement’ about North Korea. According to reports, North Korea informed South Korea that it is offering to suspend nuclear missile testing, and Kim Jong Un has invited President Trump to meet with him.

As seen on FB.

South Koreans deliver letter to Trump from Kim Jong Un

Live video at link.

WASHINGTON — The South Korean delegation delivered a letter from North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un to the White House Thursday, a senior U.S. official told NBC News.

The South Koreans were at the White House Thursday to brief U.S. National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster and other top officials on recent talks with the North Korean regime.

n_mtpd_full_breakingnorthkorea_180307_1920x1080.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

White House: Major announcement on North Korea coming 2:08
News of the letter comes amid promises from President Trump that a "major statement" on North Korea would be coming from the White House Thursday night.

The president made a spontaneous stop into the White House press briefing room Thursday evening to tell reporters, including NBC News, that an announcement on "the big subject" — North Korea — would be coming from South Korea that evening. Trump said then that he had spoken with South Korean President Moon Jae-in.

South Korean National Security Advisor Chung Eui-yong is expected to brief reporters from outside the White House.

Earlier this week, Pyongyang signaled its willingness to hold talks with Washington on denuclearization, saying it will suspend its nuclear tests while talks are underway.

Asked about the developments earlier this week, Trump expressed optimism, saying he believed overtures from the North Koreans were "sincere," attributing them to "very, very strong" sanctions and increased pressure from China.

Yep, the little midget is afraid of Trump unlike that panty waste Barack Fagama

-Geaux
Nobody is afraid of Trump.

I just hope somebody is with him to make sure he doesn't give away any classified information to the North Koreans like he did the Russians.

-Geaux

I just hope somebody is with him to make sure he doesn't give away any classified information to the North Koreans like he did the Russians.
You tards certainly are. You haven’t stopped crying since he kicked Hillary’s ass! lol

-Geaux

You tards certainly are. You haven’t stopped crying since he kicked Hillary’s ass! lol

Hillary won by 3 million votes.

Hillary was voted most popular woman in America last year.

The orange ass clown is a laughing stock with a 35% approval rating, and will probably be in prison before the end of his first term.

Why not until May? I figured he'd be here like Friday, golfing with the Donald. Probably has to hide everything he promised to destroy.

South Korea says President Trump will meet North Korea leader by May

The meeting would be the first of its kind between a leader of North Korea and a sitting president of the United States. The two countries have been in a formal state of war since the Korean War in the 1950s.

-Geaux

The orange ass clown is a laughing stock with a 35% approval rating, and will probably be in prison before the end of his first term.

On the other hand, which would be the subject, and I repeat:

The meeting would be the first of its kind between a leader of North Korea and a sitting president of the United States. The two countries have been in a formal state of war since the Korean War in the 1950s.

Credit where credit is due.

Nobody is afraid of Trump. I just hope somebody is with him to make sure he doesn't give away any classified information to the North Koreans like he did the Russians.

If you're not a partisan hack, then the concept doesn't exist.

-Geaux

You’ll always be our village idiot. :)

Why would N. Korea give up its nukes?

Perhaps with guarantees of non-aggression and economic aid. I just don't believe they would ever give up their nukes, but would love to be wrong.

North Korea launches ballistic missile over Japan, perfects the hydrogen bomb, and threatens the US directly with nuclear attack.

Yeah Trump is fantastic.

no one is afraid of Donald. if they were afraid of the orange sociopath, he wouldn't keep firing missiles.
moron.

Well, you're a non-objective, political hack that simply hates Trump and you're only programmed to spew one sort of brainless rhetoric. In other words, you have nothing of substance to contribute to an intelligent discussion.

North Korea launches ballistic missile over Japan, perfects the hydrogen bomb, and threatens the US directly with nuclear attack.

Yeah Trump is fantastic.

Another mindless, partisan hack.

Forum List

Back