we need to allow military members to carry firearms on bases & at recruiting centers

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
our current policies leave our military members and their families defenseless on their own bases. they can be sitting ducks for one crazy person with a machine gun.

Trump tells a story of 5 tough guys who didn't have a gun and a guy came in and killed them all. "he wouldn't have stood a chance if they had guns!"

• Banned
our current policies leave our military members and their families defenseless on their own bases. they can be sitting ducks for one crazy person with a machine gun.

Trump tells a story of 5 tough guys who didn't have a gun and a guy came in and killed them all. "he wouldn't have stood a chance if they had guns!"

Link?

how am i supposed to find a video of it? Trump repeats the story often. just watch his speeches more often and you'll hear him say it.

Link?

how am i supposed to find a video of it? Trump repeats the story often. just watch his speeches more often and you'll hear him say it.

If he says it so often, it should be easy. Otherwise, it looks like you are just spreading crap!

• Banned

Link?

If he says it so often, it should be easy. Otherwise, it looks like you are just spreading crap!

and what would i gain from that?! he did say it. multiple times. deal. with. it.

Good Luck with the Military being able to have a weapon on base.

Those that live off base can own one, but not on.

I can't see the Military ever authorizing that.

Link?

and what would i gain from that?! he did say it. multiple times. deal. with. it.

Yeah, and if a frog could fly, he would not bump his ass!

Everyone is fully loaded and packing heavy in a green zone...a green zone is a base...so what is the reasoning behind keeping US based soldiers in a gun free zone?

Why'd you start the topic again?

Seriously don't need the same topic being posted every two hours, do we?

we need to allow military members to carry firearms on bases & at recruiting centers

Here's the first topic.

Here's my response

"Yeah, because US military personnel are exemplary....

The US military has lowered the requirements for mental health in new recruits

Army lifts ban on waivers for recruits with history of some mental health issues

"
Army lifts ban on waivers for recruits with history of some mental health issues"

Then you have the problem of soldiers being sent to war zones and coming back fucked up.

Study: Rates of many mental disorders much higher in soldiers - CNN

"Study: Rates of many mental disorders much higher in soldiers than in civilians"

"According to a Harvard Medical School professor, "The rate of major depression is five times as high among soldiers as civilians, intermittent explosive disorder six times as high, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) nearly 15 times as high.""

And you want these people walking around with guns? "

Obama's reaction to those 5 marines killed in Chattanooga was nothing short of repulsive. He didn't even have the courtesy to stand up and he sounded bored and dismissive when he announced it. He has such a grudge against the military you could tell those deaths didn't bother him at all.

Forum List

Back