We need this political party!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
We need a political party dedicated to the advancement and preservation of humanity.

Party platform:

-A united humanity is a strong humanity

-Promote the advancement of science

-A well funded effective space program

-Racism and tribalism is stupid! Eliminate it!

-Organized religion holds back progress

WA_ExCerberus.png

Last edited:
will you capitulate to islam and convert to it or do you plan on eliminating all muslims?

I will not surrender to a pack of 6th Century dogs! Unlike other organized religious perhaps the death of Islam requires a more violent solution. Invade the Middle East and assimilate the inhabitants into 21st Century society.

We need a political party dedicated to the advancement and preservation of humanity.

Party platform:

1. How do you get humanity to unite? Every group of humanity appears to hate the other.
2. I agree that we should promote advancement in science! ;)
3. Space is our future. I think it is retarded not to fund it well as exploration and knowledge is the core of what makes us human. I'd like to see our space program getting 100 billion per year.
4. Well, you'll have to solve 1. How about coming down on crime hard for all races of humans instead of blaming whites for all the wrong? For starters.
5. Maybe.

While we are dreaming....what we really need is the elimination of political parties altogether.

Party platform:

1. How do you get humanity to unite? Every group of humanity appears to hate the other.
2. I agree that we should promote advancement in science! ;)
3. Space is our future. I think it is retarded not to fund it well as exploration and knowledge is the core of what makes us human. I'd like to see our space program getting 100 billion per year.
4. Well, you'll have to solve 1. How about coming down on crime hard for all races of humans instead of blaming whites for all the wrong? For starters.
5. Maybe.

No. 2: strong agreement. The way forward is to the stars, no doubt about it.

What will you do with those People who won't become a "subject" and CONFORM to your pie in sky "visions"?

trains to gas ovens?

Last edited:
will you capitulate to islam and convert to it or do you plan on eliminating all muslims?

I will not surrender to a pack of 6th Century dogs! Unlike other organized religious perhaps the death of Islam requires a more violent solution. Invade the Middle East and assimilate the inhabitants into 21st Century society.
Wilson and FDR would be proud of your genocidal thoughts about getting your way

Forum List

Back