Obama CHANGE

20 million more have healthcare
10 million more are employed
Gays can serve in the military and marry
Bin Laden dead
Auto companies recovered

Last edited:
obamaawkward-i8430.jpg

We have all seen the harmony disappear in our nation over the last eight years. We were promised a united country with an economy that would be robust, jobs for all those who want or need them and a peace around the globe.

What we have witnessed is a division between the races unseen since the 60's. Blacks have an unprecedented high unemployment rate while welfare and food stamps climbed to an all time high.

We have witnessed terrorist attacks even though our CIC refuses to admit that the Radical Muslims do not exist, nor their established families radicalized in mosques.

More and more immigrants are welcomed by this administration without vetting, putting our resources over a unsustainable. Obama should have run on "stability." Something we have lost.

Obama promised to be the "transparent president," proving just the opposite.

We have never experienced a ineffective leader, only to be the Apologist in Chief.

WE NEED REAL CHANGE AND WE NEED IT NOW.

WE NEED A PRESIDENT WHO WORKS FOR ALL THE CITIZENS, NOT JUST SOME OF THEM.

WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR BORDERS FROM THOSE INTENDING TO CAUSE DESTRUCTION AND TARGET AMERICANS.

WE NEED A WALL THAT PROTECTS US FROM THOSE WHO WANT TO USE OUR ECONOMY FOR SURVIVAL OF THEIR HOME COUNTRIES. WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR CITIZENS FROM DISEASES WE ONCE OBLITERATED.

WE NEED A STRONG LEADER, THAT IS HE DRAWS A RED LINE IN THE SAND, HE DOESN'T CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT SHORTLY AFTERWARDS.

WE NEED TO FORM A REAL COALITION TO DESTROY RADICAL ISLAMISTS. WE NEED TO SHOW OUR ALLIES WE INTEND TO STAND WITH THEM AND EXPECT THEM TO STAND WITH US. NO MORE APOLOGIES OF PERCEIVED SINS OF THE WEST.

WE NEED JOBS AND OUR AMERICAN MANUFACTURERS TO RETURN HOME TO A SENSIBLE TAX LAWS WITH TRADE AGREEMENTS THAT DO NOT HURT THE US AS IN THE PAST.

WE NEED TRUMP.

If you think simply electing a different president will bring "real change" in the country, I think you are being hopelessly naive.

Then again, you seem to be implying the nation was harmonious prior to Obama being elected, so that isn't really surprising in the context of this OP. ;)
We did not have the racial divide we experience today. We didn't have a DOJ that will not apply a hate crime where the victim is white. We had a real leader in this world.

Perhaps things have gotten worse during this administration, but race relations in the country were far from a state of harmony before that.
So, why did the relations get worse during this administration?

Assuming they did, probably a lot of factors, including various incidents with police like we've seen recently and inflammatory media coverage. Obama could have had a negative impact as well. :dunno:

We have all seen the harmony disappear in our nation over the last eight years. We were promised a united country with an economy that would be robust, jobs for all those who want or need them and a peace around the globe.

What we have witnessed is a division between the races unseen since the 60's. Blacks have an unprecedented high unemployment rate while welfare and food stamps climbed to an all time high.

We have witnessed terrorist attacks even though our CIC refuses to admit that the Radical Muslims do not exist, nor their established families radicalized in mosques.

More and more immigrants are welcomed by this administration without vetting, putting our resources over a unsustainable. Obama should have run on "stability." Something we have lost.

We have never experienced a ineffective leader, only to be the Apologist in Chief.

WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR BORDERS FROM THOSE INTENDING TO CAUSE DESTRUCTION AND TARGET AMERICANS.

WE NEED A WALL THAT PROTECTS US FROM THOSE WHO WANT TO USE OUR ECONOMY FOR SURVIVAL OF THEIR HOME COUNTRIES. WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR CITIZENS FROM DISEASES WE ONCE OBLITERATED.

WE NEED A STRONG LEADER, THAT IS HE DRAWS A RED LINE IN THE SAND, HE DOESN'T CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT SHORTLY AFTERWARDS.

WE NEED TO FORM A REAL COALITION TO DESTROY RADICAL ISLAMISTS. WE NEED TO SHOW OUR ALLIES WE INTEND TO STAND WITH THEM AND EXPECT THEM TO STAND WITH US. NO MORE APOLOGIES OF PERCEIVED SINS OF THE WEST.

WE NEED JOBS AND OUR AMERICAN MANUFACTURERS TO RETURN HOME TO A SENSIBLE TAX LAWS WITH TRADE AGREEMENTS THAT DO NOT HURT THE US AS IN THE PAST.

WE NEED TRUMP.

If you think simply electing a different president will bring "real change" in the country, I think you are being hopelessly naive.

Then again, you seem to be implying the nation was harmonious prior to Obama being elected, so that isn't really surprising in the context of this OP. ;)
Obama has been SO bad, ineffective and clueless, it appears that the only effective change can be brought by a non politician that was not part of his disastrous administration.

The idea that the president will single handedly change race relations in the country is asinine. The best you can hope for is some small positive influence. It's probably a lot easier for a president to do damage to race relations in the country, but even there, it's just a matter of influence.

You appear to assume the president has far more power than (s)he does.
He had great power and I blame him along with Clinton and Pelosi. In every difficult situation between a police officer shooting a black, it was ALWAYS first and foremost discussed by the president stating that the Civil Rights would be guarded for the blacks and the family of the suspect. He even sent administration officials to the funerals of the proven thugs and had Sharpton, et al. work for the family to insure a guilty recommendation for the police officers. No watching out for their civil rights.

In the Cambridge fiasco, O bummer did it again when a stupid friend of his was belligerent with police officers (who received a call on someone breaking into his house)who wanted to see his ID and the fool refused, starting up with the "YO MAMA! shit. Did Obummer wait for the facts? Of course not. "Cambridge Police need a lesson in working with blacks!" Pelosi thought that BLM was great and said "God Bless Them" They set fire to businesses, loot stores and throw stones at police...

And of course, if Oshit face had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin...again commenting on a local crime without the facts.

No, that president did great harm and let rebelling blacks that assaulting police officers is fine with him.. Protestors don't have to follow rules if they are black. What a waste of a president!

It sounds very much like you are ranting against Democrats rather than Obama. You also seem to be ignoring media coverage and dismissing the incidents which have brought up racial divides themselves. It makes it sound like you are really just trying to put a different face on an argument based on partisan politics.

"We Need REAL Change...Not Obama's Hope and Change"

We don’t need the ‘change’ you and others on the right advocate: returning to a time of fear, bigotry, and hate.

The America you and most other conservatives want is not who we are as a people – we are better than that.
What do you mean by that? An America where people can be judged on their character and not their color is bad?

The only time my eyes were opened to bigotry and hate was when I heard portions of "sermons" by Jeremiah Wright. What an eye opener. I had no idea of the bigotry and hate until then.

You didn't know there was bigotry and hate until you heard some sound bites of a Wright sermon? You must have had your eyes and ears closed until that point, then.

No, it sounds like more ridiculous partisan crap. I find it exceedingly difficult to believe you had no idea about the bigotry and hate that exists for some in the country before that.

WE NEED TRUMP.

We did not have the racial divide we experience today. We didn't have a DOJ that will not apply a hate crime where the victim is white. We had a real leader in this world.

Perhaps things have gotten worse during this administration, but race relations in the country were far from a state of harmony before that.

Because the GOP made it worse.

That's just as much asinine partisan crap as blaming Obama.

Do people really think that political parties are to blame for race relations in the country?

Do people really think that political parties are to blame for race relations in the country?

You tell me.
Obama-Bucks.jpg

Obamacare.jpg

White-House.jpg

Obama-Effigy.jpg

Obama-Signs.jpg

You tell me.
Obama-Bucks.jpg

Obamacare.jpg

White-House.jpg

Obama-Effigy.jpg

Obama-Signs.jpg

Your pictures aren't showing up.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't convince me that political parties are to blame for problems with race relations, though. ;)

Blaming political parties for race relations is a simplistic answer to a complicated problem.

You tell me.
Obama-Bucks.jpg

Obamacare.jpg

White-House.jpg

Obama-Effigy.jpg

Obama-Signs.jpg

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't convince me that political parties are to blame for problems with race relations, though. ;)

Blaming political parties for race relations is a simplistic answer to a complicated problem.

So the entire birther claim had nothing to do with the GOP?

View attachment 81708 I have no idea why anyone would vote Democrat/Hillary...
Based on the economy alone no one should vote Democrat...

I have a lot of issues with the Trumpster....
But if you want another 4 years of a brutal...brutal Obama like economy with NO growth then Hilly is for you.

If Trump wins and a few years in it's more of the same and he proves to be a mistake...
Well then the Dems win the WH back....he gets voted out.
Why not take a chance with Trump for 4 years.

I can't for the life of me see what the attraction is for the Hildebeast.

Growth is sluggish, but the deficit is down by two thirds, and the stock market is up. Gas is down. Things are much better than when he became president. We were losing 800,000 jobs per month then.

Obama didn't do shit to add jobs a monkey could of done a better job.

He slowed the recovery down any idiot with a half a brain could see that

You tell me.
Obama-Bucks.jpg

Obamacare.jpg

White-House.jpg

Obama-Effigy.jpg

Obama-Signs.jpg

Are you saying the birther claim is the sole, or even the major, reason behind bad race relations in the US? If not, how is your question relevant?

We were in the deepest recession since the Great Depression, we just had a wall street crash and a housing Bubble bust under Bush that was second to none in our history, we were losing 500,000 jobs a month...we brought the entire world economy to its knees and in to this recession as well....
image.jpeg

We were promised a united country with an economy that would be robust, jobs for all those who want or need them and a peace around the globe.

WHO PROMISED YOU THAT?????????????? :rofl::rofl:
Uh....Barack Obama. And believe us - we've all been laughing that hard too. Half from the absurdity of those promises from a devout marxist and the other half from the liberals who still believe him.
:lmao:

View attachment 81708 I have no idea why anyone would vote Democrat/Hillary...
Based on the economy alone no one should vote Democrat...

I have a lot of issues with the Trumpster....
But if you want another 4 years of a brutal...brutal Obama like economy with NO growth then Hilly is for you.

If Trump wins and a few years in it's more of the same and he proves to be a mistake...
Well then the Dems win the WH back....he gets voted out.
Why not take a chance with Trump for 4 years.

I can't for the life of me see what the attraction is for the Hildebeast.

Growth is sluggish, but the deficit is down by two thirds, and the stock market is up. Gas is down. Things are much better than when he became president. We were losing 800,000 jobs per month then.

Obama didn't do shit to add jobs a monkey could of done a better job.

He slowed the recovery down any idiot with a half a brain could see that

Well, that's what idiots with half a brain seem to think.

You tell me.
Obama-Bucks.jpg

Obamacare.jpg

White-House.jpg

Obama-Effigy.jpg

Obama-Signs.jpg

Are you saying the birther claim is the sole, or even the major, reason behind bad race relations in the US? If not, how is your question relevant?

No. I'm saying it is one example of it.

WE NEED TRUMP.

Well, just don't vote for Obama again.

WE NEED TRUMP.

Sounds like what you REALLY need is a Midol.

Well nobody voted for him in 2012 but somehow he still ended up in the Oval Office. Oh wait....that's right....we forgot for a moment that liberals resort to voter fraud and all sorts of illegal and unethical behavior.

Well nobody voted for him in 2012 but somehow he still ended up in the Oval Office. Oh wait....that's right....we forgot for a moment that liberals resort to voter fraud and all sorts of illegal and unethical behavior.

"Nobody voted for him in 2012"? Really? See why you deranged NaziCons can't be taken seriously.

You tell me.
Obama-Bucks.jpg

Obamacare.jpg

White-House.jpg

Obama-Effigy.jpg

Obama-Signs.jpg

No. I'm saying it is one example of it.

And of the myriad things that have an effect on race relations in the US, things done by politicians are far from the greatest part IMO. Nor would I agree that only one political party is responsible for all the bad or all the good that politicians do for race relations.

Forum List

Back