We Need REAL Change...Not Obama's Hope and Change

I thought Australians were bad but they're nothing in the racism stakes compared to the USA, conservatives in particular.

Jackson is especially heinous in her racist views.

Honestly, you know what the difference between her and a bucket of shit is? The bucket.

Obama has not been a perfect President. He should have fired a lot of people who were responsible for some real scandals during his Presidency. The VA Scandal, the IRS scandal and the Secret Service scandals were all worthy of not only firing but some prison sentences... That nobody was publicly fired says a lot about his management style; that he finds out about some major stories "in the news paper" says something else...people are afraid to bring bad news to his door.

That being said, The wholesale blame for some whites feeling "betrayed" (to put it mildly) is comical. They talk about "divisive" but can't give an example of divisiveness that they personally have undergone. That means it didn't happen. It's that simple.

Take this "he didn't turn the white house blue" bullshit. It is true that it has changed color for special events; as far as I know, the events that the special lighting commemorated are one-time things. If he did authorize the change to blue for the officers who died in Dallas, what happens when fire fighters die in the line next month or some troops die in the Middle East in September? When they die in January? It's not practical to equate the one-time only events with events that will happen again... Yet fucking idiots like the OP are quick to criticize and last to think.
Obama "The Blamer" is a joke - a salesman posing as a leader. By far, the worst president this country has ever seen.

A Cankles presidency would be a continuation

I certainly hope so.

Yep,

A continuation of record private sector jobs growth and low unemployment would be awesome! Go Clinton.

I thought Australians were bad but they're nothing in the racism stakes compared to the USA, conservatives in particular.

Honestly, you know what the difference between her and a bucket of shit is? The bucket.

Obama has not been a perfect President. He should have fired a lot of people who were responsible for some real scandals during his Presidency. The VA Scandal, the IRS scandal and the Secret Service scandals were all worthy of not only firing but some prison sentences... That nobody was publicly fired says a lot about his management style; that he finds out about some major stories "in the news paper" says something else...people are afraid to bring bad news to his door.

That being said, The wholesale blame for some whites feeling "betrayed" (to put it mildly) is comical. They talk about "divisive" but can't give an example of divisiveness that they personally have undergone. That means it didn't happen. It's that simple.

Take this "he didn't turn the white house blue" bullshit. It is true that it has changed color for special events; as far as I know, the events that the special lighting commemorated are one-time things. If he did authorize the change to blue for the officers who died in Dallas, what happens when fire fighters die in the line next month or some troops die in the Middle East in September? When they die in January? It's not practical to equate the one-time only events with events that will happen again... Yet fucking idiots like the OP are quick to criticize and last to think.
Obama "The Blamer" is a joke - a salesman posing as a leader. By far, the worst president this country has ever seen.

I certainly hope so.

Yep,

A continuation of record private sector jobs growth and low unemployment would be awesome! Go Clinton.

You remain clueless and ill informed. But it's you so...

We have all seen the harmony disappear in our nation over the last eight years. We were promised a united country with an economy that would be robust, jobs for all those who want or need them and a peace around the globe.

What we have witnessed is a division between the races unseen since the 60's. Blacks have an unprecedented high unemployment rate while welfare and food stamps climbed to an all time high.

We have witnessed terrorist attacks even though our CIC refuses to admit that the Radical Muslims do not exist, nor their established families radicalized in mosques.

More and more immigrants are welcomed by this administration without vetting, putting our resources over a unsustainable. Obama should have run on "stability." Something we have lost.

Obama promised to be the "transparent president," proving just the opposite.

We have never experienced a ineffective leader, only to be the Apologist in Chief.

WE NEED REAL CHANGE AND WE NEED IT NOW.

WE NEED A PRESIDENT WHO WORKS FOR ALL THE CITIZENS, NOT JUST SOME OF THEM.

WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR BORDERS FROM THOSE INTENDING TO CAUSE DESTRUCTION AND TARGET AMERICANS.

WE NEED A WALL THAT PROTECTS US FROM THOSE WHO WANT TO USE OUR ECONOMY FOR SURVIVAL OF THEIR HOME COUNTRIES. WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR CITIZENS FROM DISEASES WE ONCE OBLITERATED.

WE NEED A STRONG LEADER, THAT IS HE DRAWS A RED LINE IN THE SAND, HE DOESN'T CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT SHORTLY AFTERWARDS.

WE NEED TO FORM A REAL COALITION TO DESTROY RADICAL ISLAMISTS. WE NEED TO SHOW OUR ALLIES WE INTEND TO STAND WITH THEM AND EXPECT THEM TO STAND WITH US. NO MORE APOLOGIES OF PERCEIVED SINS OF THE WEST.

WE NEED JOBS AND OUR AMERICAN MANUFACTURERS TO RETURN HOME TO A SENSIBLE TAX LAWS WITH TRADE AGREEMENTS THAT DO NOT HURT THE US AS IN THE PAST.

WE NEED TRUMP.

If you think simply electing a different president will bring "real change" in the country, I think you are being hopelessly naive.

Then again, you seem to be implying the nation was harmonious prior to Obama being elected, so that isn't really surprising in the context of this OP. ;)
We did not have the racial divide we experience today. We didn't have a DOJ that will not apply a hate crime where the victim is white. We had a real leader in this world.
You must've missed Katrina

First, Trump is just an empty suit. He is Obama with an R next to his name. He will continue his decisive agenda and we will continue to fracture.

Second, the problem isn't Obama. Obama is the symptom. The problem is that the American people have let themselves be corrupted to the point where Obama, Clinton, and Trump are acceptable representatives. The change we need will occur in our hearts and in our homes as we return to faith in God and start obeying natural and divine law again.

I certainly hope so.

Yep,

No, we could do without 95,000,000 not in the work force....

Go Trump!!

I certainly hope so.

Yep,

Go Trump!!

You realize the drop in the work force because of baby boomers retiring has been expected for a long time-----right?

Crazy hillary#3.jpg I have no idea why anyone would vote Democrat/Hillary...
Based on the economy alone no one should vote Democrat...

I have a lot of issues with the Trumpster....
But if you want another 4 years of a brutal...brutal Obama like economy with NO growth then Hilly is for you.

If Trump wins and a few years in it's more of the same and he proves to be a mistake...
Well then the Dems win the WH back....he gets voted out.
Why not take a chance with Trump for 4 years.

I can't for the life of me see what the attraction is for the Hildebeast.

I certainly hope so.

Yep,

Go Trump!!

You realize the drop in the work force because of baby boomers retiring has been expected for a long time-----right?

So your reasoning is that all the people not working- not looking like 90 + million are all retirement age???

I certainly hope so.

Yep,

Go Trump!!

No....population growth does not support that democrat talking point...

You do realize these 95,000,000 want a job and gave up looking in the epic obamaecomomy fail....right?

View attachment 81708 I have no idea why anyone would vote Democrat/Hillary...
Based on the economy alone no one should vote Democrat...

I have a lot of issues with the Trumpster....
But if you want another 4 years of a brutal...brutal Obama like economy with NO growth then Hilly is for you.

If Trump wins and a few years in it's more of the same and he proves to be a mistake...
Well then the Dems win the WH back....he gets voted out.
Why not take a chance with Trump for 4 years.

I can't for the life of me see what the attraction is for the Hildebeast.

Growth is sluggish, but the deficit is down by two thirds, and the stock market is up. Gas is down. Things are much better than when he became president. We were losing 800,000 jobs per month then.

I certainly hope so.

Yep,

Go Trump!!

So your reasoning is that all the people not working- not looking like 90 + million are all retirement age???

45 million are 65 and older with an additional 4 million retiring each year. The remainder include HS and college age still supported by their parents, stay at home moms, handicapped
That leaves around 5 million not working not the 95 million you keep ranting about

I certainly hope so.

Yep,

Go Trump!!

45 million are 65 and older with an additional 4 million retiring each year. The remainder include HS and college age still supported by their parents, stay at home moms, handicapped
That leaves around 5 million not working not the 95 million you keep ranting about
Returning to 1970's labor force participation rates is a good thing in your liberal mind then? Do fucking tell then....:lol:

I certainly hope so.

Yep,

Go Trump!!

You do realize these 95,000,000 want a job and gave up looking in the epic obamaecomomy fail....right?

Education is the problem . There are 5.6 million job openings right now in the US that can't be filled, and the right wants to cut education. That's up from 3 million in 2013.
America has near record 5.6 million job openings

I certainly hope so.

Yep,

Go Trump!!

Education is the problem . There are 5.6 million job openings right now in the US that can't be filled, and the right wants to cut education. That's up from 3 million in 2013.
Link to where education is not available to ANY American?

I certainly hope so.

Yep,

Go Trump!!

Very true

When Democrats come up with proposals to offer free or low cost advanced education, Republicans go on a rampage
Beyond that, they even want to eliminate student loans and cut state aid to universities

We have all seen the harmony disappear in our nation over the last eight years. We were promised a united country with an economy that would be robust, jobs for all those who want or need them and a peace around the globe.

What we have witnessed is a division between the races unseen since the 60's. Blacks have an unprecedented high unemployment rate while welfare and food stamps climbed to an all time high.

We have witnessed terrorist attacks even though our CIC refuses to admit that the Radical Muslims do not exist, nor their established families radicalized in mosques.

More and more immigrants are welcomed by this administration without vetting, putting our resources over a unsustainable. Obama should have run on "stability." Something we have lost.

Obama promised to be the "transparent president," proving just the opposite.

We have never experienced a ineffective leader, only to be the Apologist in Chief.

WE NEED REAL CHANGE AND WE NEED IT NOW.

WE NEED A PRESIDENT WHO WORKS FOR ALL THE CITIZENS, NOT JUST SOME OF THEM.

WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR BORDERS FROM THOSE INTENDING TO CAUSE DESTRUCTION AND TARGET AMERICANS.

WE NEED A WALL THAT PROTECTS US FROM THOSE WHO WANT TO USE OUR ECONOMY FOR SURVIVAL OF THEIR HOME COUNTRIES. WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR CITIZENS FROM DISEASES WE ONCE OBLITERATED.

WE NEED A STRONG LEADER, THAT IS HE DRAWS A RED LINE IN THE SAND, HE DOESN'T CHOOSE TO IGNORE IT SHORTLY AFTERWARDS.

WE NEED TO FORM A REAL COALITION TO DESTROY RADICAL ISLAMISTS. WE NEED TO SHOW OUR ALLIES WE INTEND TO STAND WITH THEM AND EXPECT THEM TO STAND WITH US. NO MORE APOLOGIES OF PERCEIVED SINS OF THE WEST.

WE NEED JOBS AND OUR AMERICAN MANUFACTURERS TO RETURN HOME TO A SENSIBLE TAX LAWS WITH TRADE AGREEMENTS THAT DO NOT HURT THE US AS IN THE PAST.

WE NEED TRUMP.

If you think simply electing a different president will bring "real change" in the country, I think you are being hopelessly naive.

Then again, you seem to be implying the nation was harmonious prior to Obama being elected, so that isn't really surprising in the context of this OP. ;)
We did not have the racial divide we experience today. We didn't have a DOJ that will not apply a hate crime where the victim is white. We had a real leader in this world.
you have lost your mind! dear Lord!!! :cuckoo:

We were promised a united country with an economy that would be robust, jobs for all those who want or need them and a peace around the globe.

WHO PROMISED YOU THAT?????????????? :rofl::rofl:

We were in the deepest recession since the Great Depression, we just had a wall street crash and a housing Bubble bust under Bush that was second to none in our history, we were losing 500,000 jobs a month...we brought the entire world economy to its knees and in to this recession as well....
Did Rachel tell you that?
History my dear, embrace it!

Forum List

Back