We need a new post rating button

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Now that we have the "funny and agree" button for whiny little bitches who get offended when you rate their posts as "funny" we need some consideration for those of us who are not pathetic weaklings. I propose a "pathetic" button. That way, instead of taunting people by laughing at them, we can just tell them directly that they're pathetic. It should clear up the confusion.

Now that we have the "funny and agree" button for whiny little bitches who get offended when you rate their posts as "funny" we need some consideration for those of us who are not pathetic weaklings. I propose a "pathetic" button. That way, instead of taunting people by laughing at them, we can just tell them directly that they're pathetic. It should clear up the confusion.

Pathetic is great or just a face like this:

th

I mean that face alone would explain at the horror of some of the pathetic response I have seen on this site...

How about one that says "That's stupid, but keep going because it's funny".

How about a "dumbass" button?

Gawd knows it would get use on the Democrat posts.

• Banned
How about a "dumbass" button?

Gawd knows it would get use on the Democrat posts.

Careful, you'd get it with it at least as much as they do. But I like the idea. I'm just not sure it hits hard enough, though.

We have the 'dumb' button down in the basement, it needs to be brought upstairs.

And a 'disagree' button.

We still need an 'eww' button, too.

What we really need is a 'you must be nuts to have posted something that stupid' button

How about a, I need to express my emotional state after reading your post emoji?

Forum List

Back