Rule Clarification Please

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
We have a rule here about attacking family which I fully support. But in at least one case its being used as a threat to other members...

See this thread... Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That threat putsthe ENTIRE board at a disadvantage for two people. While I do NOT wish the rule struck. It IS being used by two members to leverage what others cannot.

Thank you.
Fury

Fury -

Ravi and I have never actually met, its simply a joke meme known by the entire flamezone goonsquad (common knowledge), and said in jest that we are married.

I was not actually being serious with that thread, holy crap man. Its ok, youve got the Tuesdays.

• Banned
Fury -

Ravi and I have never actually met, its simply a joke meme known by the entire flamezone goonsquad (common knowledge), and said in jest that we are married.

I was not actually being serious with that thread, holy crap man. Its ok, youve got the Tuesdays.

There is at least one other married couple on here that I know of. Also one father/son combo AND one sister/brother combo.

Since BOTH have accounts here is that rule fair? Maybe you are married and maybe your not I don't know. I have the same rule at my place but have never encountered the threat.

That means I have to re-visit that rule. At this point I think if BOTH have active accounts then attacks on the other member rules SHOULD apply but NOT the family rule. You have brought up/caused a rather perplexing paradox. Its worth visiting and clarification.

Fury

Fury -

There is at least one other married couple on here that I know of. Also one father/son combo AND one sister/brother combo.

Since BOTH have accounts here is that rule fair? Maybe you are married and maybe your not I don't know. I have the same rule at my place but have never encountered the threat.

That means I have to re-visit that rule. At this point I think if BOTH have active accounts then attacks on the other member rules SHOULD apply but NOT the family rule. You have brought up/caused a rather perplexing paradox. Its worth visiting and clarification.

Fury

Are you data mining? Why do you know so much about everyone's business.

By the way, GT is my brother. So...you'd better not insult him or I'll report you on the "no family" rule.

Got it, mister?

Lone

• Banned
Fury -

Fury

By the way, GT is my brother. So...you'd better not insult him or I'll report you on the "no family" rule.

Got it, mister?

Lone
A number of people who have joined in the last year have come by my invite. About 18. Some from my board and some from my forum and a few from my Facebook.

201406_1950_hhhef_sm.jpg

We have a rule here about attacking family which I fully support. But in at least one case its being used as a threat to other members...

See this thread... Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That threat putsthe ENTIRE board at a disadvantage for two people. While I do NOT wish the rule struck. It IS being used by two members to leverage what others cannot.

Thank you.
Fury
Lol you are stupid.

Fury -

Fury

Got it, mister?

Lone
A number of people who have joined in the last year have come by my invite. About 18. Some from my board and some from my forum and a few from my Facebook.
Dont create competition for yourself bro, why you doing that?

Please direct them all to my youtube page I want 500 views on my music video for my first goal, I will be promoting it myself this weekend amongst other things.

We are starting a new podcast onJune 24th, 8pm in the podcast pit. Its usmb themed.

186 views so far and the internet has not rlly been told yet.

Fury -

Fury

Got it, mister?

Lone

Please direct them all to my youtube page I want 500 views on my music video for my first goal, I will be promoting it myself this weekend amongst other things.

We are starting a new podcast onJune 24th, 8pm in the podcast pit. Its usmb themed.
Do your Youtubes you a tracking device to show where they have been posted at?

Fury -

Fury

Got it, mister?

Lone

That is, at the same time, the funniest and the saddest thing I have heard today.

If you have a "board" and a "forum" why aren't you devoting your time to them and why are you telling people to come here? That seems really stupid.

Have you told these people that you have a 214 IQ?

Fury -

Fury

Got it, mister?

Lone

Why? You afraid we'll discover your gay forum?

Fury -

Fury

Got it, mister?

Lone

there are some analytics.....dont know how micro they break them down, i think "imbeds" is a category, but not specifically WHERE if that makes sense?

Forum List

Back