We Live In A Crazy Assed World

A lot of people find this story a horror and that is a good thing. When we are ready to blow it off as just another bit of flotsam or jetsam then the world as we know it is truly lost.

We're headed down the hedonistic highway and the end result is that the only thing that will one day matter is how much pleasure can we derive from our neighbors and how best to go about getting it.

This story makes me shiver and gag...

What the fuck. How can someone - anyone - be so fucked up that they would actually murder a pregnant woman and then rip the baby outside of her. I mean... I shudder even at the thought of having to see a head on my fish when I'm out to some fancy (or Asian) restaurant... I pity animals being inhumanely slaughtered in factory farms... and then there goes an individual (a severely fucked up, barely human individual) that does that to a human being.

I just simply don't understand.

I have a bit of a masochistic fascination with serial killers... I have always wanted to know how does one grow up to be a killer... or a psycho. Is it caused by unbalanced brain chemicals or does it stem mostly out of one's early childhood experiences?

Great question. There does seem to be evidence that most serial killers had head injuies (often from repeated beatings) as children.

Of course LOTS of us have had head injuries and not become serial killers, too, so that may mean absolutely nothing, too.

It just simply freaks the living hell out of me... that little story in the article about another pregnant woman shopping for baby clothes, meeting a stranger, and then the stranger kills her and takes her baby out of her womb... Shit! You never know when you bump into a total psycho! Even in a baby clothes store!

Anywho.. I guess I got it out of my system for the day... :doubt:

You're more likely to be killed by a close friend or loved one.

Much MUCH more likely, actually.

The solution is to have no friends or loved ones, of course.

Great question. There does seem to be evidence that most serial killers had head injuies (often from repeated beatings) as children.

Of course LOTS of us have had head injuries and not become serial killers, too, so that may mean absolutely nothing, too.

I haven't heard that one. I've heard of genetical chemical brain imbalances, also of certain childhood experiences - such as sexual/physical/mental abuse that can trigger some behavioral or mental pathology...

You're more likely to be killed by a close friend or loved one.

Much MUCH more likely, actually.

The solution is to have no friends or loved ones, of course.

Well, I think I'd rather get murdered than live a long lonely life...

why so chilling..every day people kill other people for something they want from them...be it the money in their pockets or the child in their womb...

this will happen more and more often....senseless killings...due to the pressure and stress of the future shock society we live in today...we have removed ourselves from nature and the experiences that anchor us....more and more mental breakdowns will occur as the weaknesses of people become more magnifed by the closing in of people....the stress of living in cities etc

ROFL...

Yeah... How a culture which is spiraling into decadence, Godlessness and debauchery could get to such a level of moral depravity...

You'd think that Science would have a solution... Yet it just keeps on getting worse; with people looking to 'worldly experience' for the solitude which such simply has no means to provide.

What SHALL we DO?

I say"Give Secularism a Chance..." just because it's never worked before, doesn't mean that it can't... PARTICULARLY given that we have the power to change the meaning of "WORKED"...

Let's just continue to look outside ourselves and undermine the recognition of principled responsibility and FORGET ABOUT EVER allowing our culture recognize GOD as our creator; because crimes like this don't amount to anything except a chemical imbalance in the brain; which created a psychosis; which sadly now, will be set straight by the criminal justice system... which will likely sentence this poor crazy assed BIOTCH to a nutfarm where she can learn to control her fruitsalad, through higher chemistry and good old fashion American restraints.

Those that feel that this basket case needs to be put to death, just because she overtly violated the human rights of another loonytune, are just working on your antiquated 'feelings' that are no longer relevant to a modern, scientific, secular world; which understands these problems are not spiritual but biological.

And that they just get worse, well... that's just the price we pay for science; and it'd still be a bargain at twice the price. So stop bitchin'...:eek:

I'm pretty certain in cases like this the killer is female, Certainly most baby snatchers are.

Forgive me for getting political, but I fear with govt health care there is going to be a flood of crazy people being released from institutions. In NJ, they cut mental health services every year, proclaiming that institutions are dehumanizing. When in all reality it has nothing to do with patients' rights.. Its all about da money. Public safety be damned.

In Seattle they cut mental health so far back that every psych hospital (except the 3 day ward in Harborview) was closed, they all now live on the streets, the craziest of the crazy.

why so chilling..every day people kill other people for something they want from them...be it the money in their pockets or the child in their womb...

this will happen more and more often....senseless killings...due to the pressure and stress of the future shock society we live in today...we have removed ourselves from nature and the experiences that anchor us....more and more mental breakdowns will occur as the weaknesses of people become more magnifed by the closing in of people....the stress of living in cities etc

ROFL...

Yeah... How a culture which is spiraling into decadence, Godlessness and debauchery could get to such a level of moral depravity...

You'd think that Science would have a solution... Yet it just keeps on getting worse; with people looking to 'worldly experience' for the solitude which such simply has no means to provide.

What SHALL we DO?

I say"Give Secularism a Chance..." just because it's never worked before, doesn't mean that it can't... PARTICULARLY given that we have the power to change the meaning of "WORKED"...

Let's just continue to look outside ourselves and undermine the recognition of principled responsibility and FORGET ABOUT EVER allowing our culture recognize GOD as our creator; because crimes like this don't amount to anything except a chemical imbalance in the brain; which created a psychosis; which sadly now, will be set straight by the criminal justice system... which will likely sentence this poor crazy assed BIOTCH to a nutfarm where she can learn to control her fruitsalad, through higher chemistry and good old fashion American restraints.

Those that feel that this basket case needs to be put to death, just because she overtly violated the human rights of another loonytune, are just working on your antiquated 'feelings' that are no longer relevant to a modern, scientific, secular world; which understands these problems are not spiritual but biological.

And that they just get worse, well... that's just the price we pay for science; and it'd still be a bargain at twice the price. So stop bitchin'...:eek:

There's your biggest flaw, science does and has had a solution, it's people who ignored that solution in the guise of being "christianly" that the country has forgotten it all. Only simple minds ignore half the answers just because they don't want to understand them.

ROFL...

What SHALL we DO?

:wtf:

Are you serious?

You're claiming that we are spiraling into "decadence, godlessness and debauchery"? And you're blaming this 'downward spiral' on secularism?

Religious theocracies work then according to you? Maybe like in Iran, Saudi Arabia, or Christian theocracy during the Inquisition?

Aha, hmm... ok, so I guess we're worse off today than during the time of Crusades, unfettered ethnic cleansing (viz. the birth of the American nation), total subjugation of women and children, legal torture, burning of 'witches'...slavery...

Man... I don't have words for this level of stooopid.

ROFL...

What SHALL we DO?

Oh pul-leeze...belief in a god does not decrease or eliminate the debauchery, torture, and murder....not at all. It just gives another self-justification for some to debauch, torture, or murder....

Whether it is done from a Christian perspective or a "science" Perspective making excuses for what is patently inexcusable will only get you more inexcusable behavior. We have built a cottage industry of inventing excuses for abominable behavior and we have accomplished nothing beyond a back hand sanctioning of such things as this.

Don't blame video games for some kid shooting up his classmates down't blame guns for what loons do with them by all means blame the perpetrator and ignore the tools they use or their excuses for doing these things.

Some time back I had a job in a little welding job shop. Most of the work force was operating out of a prison pre release center where they were supposed to be learning a trade so they wouldn't have to go back to crime to make a living. Unfortunately, most of them - like 99% couldn't wait to get out from under close supervision so they could go right back to doing the exact think they got thrown into the slammer for.

By the way based on what these guys said the dumbest single form of human life ever invented is the prison psychologist.

Forum List

Back