We Live In A Crazy Assed World

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Boyfriend Makes Plea for Return of Murdered Pregnant Mother's Baby

The boyfriend of a brutally murdered woman whose fetus was carved out of her womb warned the killer to return the baby and "turn yourself in or keep running," the Worcester Telegram & Gazette reported Wednesday.

Darlene Haynes, 23, was eight months pregnant when she was found mutilated and wrapped in a comforter Monday in a closet in her apartment. Her unborn daughter, whom family said she planned to name Sheila Marie, had been cut out and taken.

Her longtime on-again, off-again boyfriend, Roberto Rodriguez, whom she had an active restraining order against, said he was distraught over her killing.

Boyfriend Makes Plea for Return of Murdered Pregnant Mother's Baby - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

why are people doing this crazy stuff? Aren't babies a dime a dozen? we abort them right and left.. now here's a mom who chooses to keep hers and she is murdered and the baby "carved" from her womb!

God.

"We used to hear her crying and screaming but no one ever really did anything," Toledo said, adding that neighbors did not want to get involved.

Haynes had been dead for several days when her decomposing body was found by Thompson, who was responding to a report of a bad odor coming from inside. The body was so mutilated that police said they couldn't immediately determine her gender.

I've heard of about for or five such cases over the last few years. As bad as it is it still doesn't top the story about the woman who cut of her baby's head and ate it's brains.

God! what a ghastly crime.

Hard to believe people are capable of such things, isn't it?

Thinks like this make me hesitant to demand an end to the death penalty.

Much as I do NOT want to give my government the right to kill people, in cases like this, the perps deserve nothing less than death.

Much as I do NOT want to give my government the right to kill people, in cases like this, the perps deserve nothing less than death.

I hear that.

This story makes me shiver and gag...

What the fuck. How can someone - anyone - be so fucked up that they would actually murder a pregnant woman and then rip the baby outside of her. I mean... I shudder even at the thought of having to see a head on my fish when I'm out to some fancy (or Asian) restaurant... I pity animals being inhumanely slaughtered in factory farms... and then there goes an individual (a severely fucked up, barely human individual) that does that to a human being.

I just simply don't understand.

I have a bit of a masochistic fascination with serial killers... I have always wanted to know how does one grow up to be a killer... or a psycho. Is it caused by unbalanced brain chemicals or does it stem mostly out of one's early childhood experiences?

It just simply freaks the living hell out of me... that little story in the article about another pregnant woman shopping for baby clothes, meeting a stranger, and then the stranger kills her and takes her baby out of her womb... Shit! You never know when you bump into a total psycho! Even in a baby clothes store!

Anywho.. I guess I got it out of my system for the day... :doubt:

I hear ya editec. It's freaks like this that make capital punishment so difficult for me as well.

why so chilling..every day people kill other people for something they want from them...be it the money in their pockets or the child in their womb...

this will happen more and more often....senseless killings...due to the pressure and stress of the future shock society we live in today...we have removed ourselves from nature and the experiences that anchor us....more and more mental breakdowns will occur as the weaknesses of people become more magnifed by the closing in of people....the stress of living in cities etc

why so chilling..every day people kill other people for something they want from them...be it the money in their pockets or the child in their womb...

this will happen more and more often....senseless killings...due to the pressure and stress of the future shock society we live in today...we have removed ourselves from nature and the experiences that anchor us....more and more mental breakdowns will occur as the weaknesses of people become more magnifed by the closing in of people....the stress of living in cities etc
People are much like rats...the more you crowd into a small living area, the crazier they become. Nobody is immune from the effects of the mental distortions. The thread title is spot on...We lived in a crazy assed world.

...reminds me of a Mac McAnally song...It's a crazy world:

It's a crazy world, but I live here.
...and if you can hear me singin', so do you.
I'm turnin' out my night light feelin' satisfied
That there's nothin' any one of us can do.
Nah, there's nothin' any one of us can do.

Stories like this one will not cease to amaze us.

I'm pretty certain in cases like this the killer is female, Certainly most baby snatchers are.

Forgive me for getting political, but I fear with govt health care there is going to be a flood of crazy people being released from institutions. In NJ, they cut mental health services every year, proclaiming that institutions are dehumanizing. When in all reality it has nothing to do with patients' rights.. Its all about da money. Public safety be damned.

Wrapped in a comforter?

Sounds like the daddy did it. What a fucker.

I should take that rep back since we were both wrong.:evil:

:lol:
This story is horrifying. Obviously for what happened to the woman and her child, but also for what could have happened to her ex.

Police say Haynes was last seen a week ago, after taking her 18-month-old daughter, Christina, to visit the child’s father, Roberto C. Rodriguez of Worcester. Rodriguez and Haynes had a tenuous relationship, and he had recently been charged with aggravated assault and battery, when she was seven months’ pregnant.

She had an active restraining order against him, and in a separate case he was convicted in 2008 of domestic assault and battery. He is expected to be in Worcester District Court today to answer to charges that he violated probation in that case by not attending a program for batterers.

That young man is damned lucky this woman's friends tipped the police. Had she just run off and kept her mouth shut...

you know manson has never killed anyone...he was not there the night of the tate-biacona murders...
he was however the guiding force behind the murders but never an active part of it.

Forum List

Back