We knew you'd be here for us: Louisiana responds to Trump

This kills me what my friends are going thru but I am thrilled that the Donald and Pence have taken the time out
to witness the horrors of the flooding. On the verge of that bitch Katrina changing my life forever and ending up in Manitoba instead of a parish, this is heartbreaking to me.

I am blessed with so many friends in that unbelievable and wonderful state.

I am so grateful that Trump and Pence have taken the leadership role and went down there. All hands on deck and not a photo op.

They know you care.

no;. some trashy winger said that.

the governor of louisian didn't want donald there and didn't want the president there. he only wanted FEMA there and they are.

:cuckoo:

You Liberals just don't get it. The people suffering want to hear from their leaders. They want to know they actually give a shit. Trump brought attention to the area. They knew someone of significance actually took the time and cared. That's all they need from Obama. The asswipe is on a golf course and can't even take the time to address the nation while these people's lives are being ruined. The governor is a piece of shit for even suggesting he doesn't need Obama and saying Trump doesn't need to come for a photo-op. Point is Trump is there.
Their leader is the Governor of Louisiana who I understand is doing a fine job. The president is responding but at such time that he doesn't interfere with active emergency personnel. Is that so difficult to understand?
lol. The president is responding from a golf course where he remains on vacation for 3 weeks? Did you know that he extended the vacation by a week and this is his 3rd week now? Were he to leave now he wouldn't be cutting his vacation "short." He's on an extended vacation during a national crisis.
The Clinton's vacation in Martha's vineyard with the Obama's during the month of August. It's a "tradition."
Duh, this is not a national crisis. 40,000 people homeless are being managed by FEMA and there have been only 13 deaths. In comparison, Katrina killed 1,800 and left 800,000 homeless this event is miniscule in comparison.

It's a national crisis worthy of media, rioting and attention from Obama when one black person resisting arrest is shot by a cop. But it's not a national crisis when 13 are dead and 40,000 lives are ruined. Gotcha. The politics played by you Liberals is disgusting.

I'm saying the Sandy victims had to wait 90 days. I should have been more clear.

I understood what you said. mississippi got it's money from congress within 10 days after katrina and the GOP in the House made new york/new jersey wait three months because .... rightwingnuts.

or do you think three months is acceptable when your home is gone, your roads and infrastructure destroy and your food sources jeopardized?

It isn't acceptable it was a nasty thing to do to play politics. That's why I bring it up to this day. Republicans were complete assholes about it.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Here's the timeline

Aid Assistance for Hurricane Sandy
Wikisource has original text related to this article:
Disaster Relief Appropriations Act, 2013 (H.R. 152; 113th Congress)
On December 28, 2012, the Senate amended H.R. 1, a $61 billion aid package for the victims and communities affected by Hurricane Sandy. The bill passed by a vote of 62-32, Recorded vote 248.

On January 4, 2013, the House passed H.R. 41 (345-67, Roll Call # 7[citation needed]). The Act provided for an increase in borrowing authority for National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) of $9.7 billion. The bill subsequently passed the Senate by voice vote.[citation needed]

The amendment in the nature of a substitute offered to H.R. 152 provides $17 billion in emergency funding in addition to the $9.7 billion already authorized for the NFIP. Total funding, including the increased borrowing authority, the Rogers's AINS, and the Frelinghuysen amendment to the AINS is approximately $60.4 billion.

The AINS to H.R. 152 provides for $17 billion in immediate support to the victims and communities impacted by Hurricane Sandy. A breakdown for the funding for is as follows:

Disaster Relief Appropriations Act, 2013 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes it was signed 91 days after the storm, because of Republican bullshit. That's what I'm talking about.
Actually, it was democrat bullshit.....still making tons of bank from that slush fund doing completely unrelated projects to the storm damage....it's how you fascist pig democrats roll.....

Sure, money goes to the northeast after a disaster it's different. You sound like Ted Cruz with his "New York values" comments that backfired on him.

the governor of louisian didn't want donald there and didn't want the president there. he only wanted FEMA there and they are.

You Liberals just don't get it. The people suffering want to hear from their leaders. They want to know they actually give a shit. Trump brought attention to the area. They knew someone of significance actually took the time and cared. That's all they need from Obama. The asswipe is on a golf course and can't even take the time to address the nation while these people's lives are being ruined. The governor is a piece of shit for even suggesting he doesn't need Obama and saying Trump doesn't need to come for a photo-op. Point is Trump is there.
Their leader is the Governor of Louisiana who I understand is doing a fine job. The president is responding but at such time that he doesn't interfere with active emergency personnel. Is that so difficult to understand?
lol. The president is responding from a golf course where he remains on vacation for 3 weeks? Did you know that he extended the vacation by a week and this is his 3rd week now? Were he to leave now he wouldn't be cutting his vacation "short." He's on an extended vacation during a national crisis.
The Clinton's vacation in Martha's vineyard with the Obama's during the month of August. It's a "tradition."
Duh, this is not a national crisis. 40,000 people homeless are being managed by FEMA and there have been only 13 deaths. In comparison, Katrina killed 1,800 and left 800,000 homeless this event is miniscule in comparison.

It's a national crisis worthy of media, rioting and attention from Obama when one black person resisting arrest is shot by a cop. But it's not a national crisis when 13 are dead and 40,000 lives are ruined. Gotcha. The politics played by you Liberals is disgusting.
There are no politics except by Republicans attempting to make this something its not. FEMA is there, people are being taken care of, people are getting medical help, animals are being rescued, and Donald Trump is distributing cases of Playdoh.

There are no politics except by Republicans attempting to make this something its not. FEMA is there, people are being taken care of, people are getting medical help, animals are being rescued, and Donald Trump is distributing cases of Playdoh.

Did you not hear how appreciative those people were towards Donald Trump, or are you going to ignore that? If you choose to ignore the positive impact he made then we can't' possibly debate this. What Trump did is all the people needed from Obama. It's what leaders do.

If you're going to stage a photo op that you'd like your campaign to insist is not a photo op, then you've got to at least give it a try. Donald Trump spent several hours in Baton Rouge Friday, and even thought this was a "no press allowed," totally "nonpolitical" event, pool cameras caught every second, including Trump telling supporters he was just there to "help out," and the sum total of time Trump actually did spend "helping out" by posing for pictures while half-assedly unloading Play-Doh from a truck:

Forty-nine seconds it took. Forty-nine seconds for Trump to tire of pretending to help unload Play-Doh from a truck. Just be glad Palin wasn't there, she'd have tried to use the Play-Doh to fix somebody's house. Or just eaten it.
And that's a lie.

This is what a real U.S. President looks like. A true leader is a servant. Donald Trump looks like an American President in this video. Truly I pray that I am wrong and that Obama leaves in January as he is supposed to. I pray to God I'm wrong and that he leaves. It would be wonderful to have a President like Donald Trump.

Can you picture Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama doing this during on their vacation time and with their own money? Never. America sees what is going on. Don't doubt it. They are seeing it with their own eyes right now.

Thank you for one excellent thread!

Why wouldn't Obama leave? Are you on acid?

Barack Obama has not honored the U.S. Constitution or the laws nor stayed within the boundaries of what the executive branch is permitted since the day he was elected.

Why would I trust him or the people who support him to not do the unthinkable? You've already proven your Party cannot be trusted. The Obama Admin. has already been caught in gun running (fast and furious), lies, payoffs, busing in thousands to create riots and disorder in various states beginning with the Occupy Wall street and even payed the protesters, they control the media using slanted media reports about law enforcement in order to incite violence, and have misquoted Trump repeatedly because they are afraid of him.

Obama signed an agreement with U.N. giving U.N. Foreign Troops (here on US soil) permission to use deadly force against the population - policing our streets - in the event of an uprising (Story is posted on USMB). That is not good news. These U.N. Foreign Troops do not need any permission from U.S. authorities to police our streets or act with deadly force. This is clearly against our Constitution but in the words of Hillary Clinton - What does it matter? Right?

The Democrats know they cannot win in November. That is painfully obvious. The level of trust the people have for Hillary Clinton (who would be a 3rd term for Obama without him forcing himself into the picture here) is next to nil. The DNC was full of empty seats because Sanders people left. There was likely a bigger crowd outside protesting Clinton than there was inside supporting her! How pathetic is it to have to put an ad on Craigslist and pay people to fill seats that cannot be filled with genuine supporters who care enough to come out for you? This speaks volumes about what people really think of Hillary Clinton.

The American people - both democrats and republicans - do not trust Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.

Which is why Bernie Sanders had such huge support and massive crowds.
Sanders clearly won the nomination but the Democrat Party has no conscience left. They have crossed the line into insanity now........ and the American people refuse to go over the cliff with them.

Hillary Clinton is the most un-electable candidate (and corrupt) the Democrats have ever let run (imo) in American History and the only thing we can conclude is that they actually believe they can get away with this level of corruption - stealing Sanders nomination - photo shopping pics to hide Clinton's rallies of less than 200 while Trump is packing out the stadiums at 20,000 people plus every venue. Fixing polls to hide how badly Clinton is losing to Trump. The American people are not stupid.

Tell me, if this were a Music mogul promoting an old singer who had been in the music industry for decades and the old crooner drew less than 200 people per concert while a brand new singer drew 20,000 their very first concert with crowds growing larger all over the USA- which CD's would the Music Mogul have mass produced - knowing the people would flock to buy them?

The singer with the 20,000 people attending their very first concert or the old singer with a screechy voice who can't even draw a crowd of 200?

You see, numbers do matter even though a small few are still under Hillary's spell believing that nothing matters. She's quite the "cagey one," isn't she?

This woman will go down in history for her poorly chosen words

What does it matter?

You'll see in November, Hillary.
Trump 2016

That's nice. So you were just being stupid saying Obama wouldn't leave then?

Observant and watchful.

As he helps unload "playdough: wow! What a sacrifice by "the donald"
Maybe he needs to learn something about sacrifice.

This kills me what my friends are going thru but I am thrilled that the Donald and Pence have taken the time out
to witness the horrors of the flooding. On the verge of that bitch Katrina changing my life forever and ending up in Manitoba instead of a parish, this is heartbreaking to me.

I am so grateful that Trump and Pence have taken the leadership role and went down there. All hands on deck and not a photo op.

They know you care.

So, tell us civilized Americans, why did your Obama and his FEMA deliver Paly-doh to the disaster? And why it is unimportant to you that Trump highlighted this Obama failure?

And Sandy was a democrat problem....republicans tried to stop them from porking up the bill.....

Did you not hear how appreciative those people were towards Donald Trump, or are you going to ignore that? If you choose to ignore the positive impact he made then we can't' possibly debate this. What Trump did is all the people needed from Obama. It's what leaders do.

I'm not trying to ignore anything. The important thing is that the people are being cared for, the moral support is a continuing thing it is not showing up and forgetting about it later. Leaders make sure that emergency personnel are taking care of the problem, they make sure medical needs are met, that food and clothing are available, that federal funds are in place to help. That's leadership. Donald Trump cannot do anything else, he made his contribution and moved on he got his photo op and he won't be back.

Let's just see what pans out fool!

So, tell us civilized Americans, why did your Obama and his FEMA deliver Paly-doh to the disaster? And why it is unimportant to you that Trump highlighted this Obama failure?

And Sandy was a democrat problem....republicans tried to stop them from porking up the bill.....

Obama will be in Louisiana this Tuesday.......Is that too late for right wingers?

If you're objective your answer is NO....If you're a partisan moron, then, of course, the answer is YES.

Obama will be in Louisiana this Tuesday.......Is that too late for right wingers?

If you're objective your answer is NO....If you're a partisan moron, then, of course, the answer is YES.

Any day the president went would either be too early or too late. And damned if he goes, damned if he doesn't go.
These people are so unaware of their derangement.

They know you care.

:bsflag:

Let's just see what pans out fool!

Indeed.... liberal fool.....

[

I'm not trying to ignore anything. The important thing is that the people are being cared for, the moral support is a continuing thing it is not showing up and forgetting about it later. Leaders make sure that emergency personnel are taking care of the problem, they make sure medical needs are met, that food and clothing are available, that federal funds are in place to help. That's leadership. Donald Trump cannot do anything else, he made his contribution and moved on he got his photo op and he won't be back.

Of course we have the filthy ass government bureaucrats doing their bureaucratic shit.

The thing is that in Louisiana we had a major disaster that effected hundreds of thousands of people and that low work ethic affirmation action Negro piece of shit President is playing and having a good old time on vacation rather than doing what a President should do and visit an area that has been hard hit by major flooding.

You Libtards were Johnny on the Spot to bitch about Bush not getting to New Orleans fast enough after Katrina even though he had his bureaucrats doing what they could and your Boy is out playing golf.

[

Of course we have the filthy ass government bureaucrats doing their bureaucratic shit.

The thing is that in Louisiana we had a major disaster that effected hundreds of thousands of people and that low work ethic affirmation action Negro piece of shit President is playing and having a good old time on vacation rather than doing what a President should do and visit an area that has been hard hit by major flooding.

You Libtards were Johnny on the Spot to bitch about Bush not getting to New Orleans fast enough after Katrina even though he had his bureaucrats doing what they could and your Boy is out playing golf.

This is not Katrina, not even close. 13 people have died, FEMA is on the job, hospitals are staffed and ready to help, food and water are available, this disaster is under control, something that didn't exist in Katrina. You want an opportunity to bash Democrats and Obama and you're not going to be able to, everything is handled in this emergency, thanks to Obama and the way FEMA was reorganized.

14088650_10210915347828451_8149449124562871275_n.jpg

[

This is not Katrina, not even close. 13 people have died, FEMA is on the job, hospitals are staffed and ready to help, food and water are available, this disaster is under control, something that didn't exist in Katrina. You want an opportunity to bash Democrats and Obama and you're not going to be able to, everything is handled in this emergency, thanks to Obama and the way FEMA was reorganized.

Fuck you. You don't have a clue bitch. You don't understand what happened at all.

[

Fuck you. You don't have a clue bitch. You don't understand what happened at all.
Like you know what happened from the north pole. LOL

Forum List

Back