We in America today are nearer to the final triumph over poverty than ever before in the history of any land, says Biden! wait, Herbert Hoover said it

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hoover was President Coolidge's Commerce Secretary and they assured us things were going great, just like Biden is doing now. i'm afraid we are headed towards another Great Depression, my friends!

1 year before the Great depression in 1929, USA president Hoover said “we in America are nearer to the final triumph over poverty than ever before in the history of any land...We shall soon with the help of God be in sight of the day when poverty will be banished from this Nation”

FK32vkFVcAIMLKL

Hoover was President Coolidge's Commerce Secretary and they assured us things were going great, just like Biden is doing now. i'm afraid we are headed towards another Great Depression, my friends!

1 year before the Great depression in 1929, USA president Hoover said “we in America are nearer to the final triumph over poverty than ever before in the history of any land...We shall soon with the help of God be in sight of the day when poverty will be banished from this Nation”

FK32vkFVcAIMLKL
Plagiarism is alive in Biden. Always has been and always will be. He's dishonest as a 3 dollar bill. In 1929 was the stock market crash.

• Banned
Plagiarism is alive in Biden. Always has been and always will be. He's dishonest as a 3 dollar bill. In 1929 was the stock market crash.
I'm not accusing Biden of plagiarism, to be clear. i'm saying he could have easily said what Hoover said, because they're both telling us the economy's doing great when it's not

I'm not accusing Biden of plagiarism, to be clear. i'm saying he could have easily said what Hoover said, because they're both telling us the economy's doing great when it's not
You don't have to accuse him. I am. He is a plagiarising machine

Forum List

Back