We have to consider the possibility that top Republicans are compromised after Wilber Ross

And business ties to Russia are illegal how?

See? Now they are actually defending the very fucking thing they spent months saying never happened.

Lying about financial ties to a hostile foreign government to Congress is a crime.
Yet we can sell them 20% of our Uranium and Clinton can accept $145 Million from a Russian Uranium Group as a THANK YOU?
Winner!

The turds on the left have no idea what is coming. This is far from over.
Comrade JBond, your ilk and the Alt Right ran from antifa. What will you do when the LEO and military come for you?

Who ran from the commies, Jake? You think that the military and patriotic law enforcement officers will side with the likes of you and your ilk? Guess again.......

As for myself, I will never acquiesce or submit to this corporate entity lamely disguised as a legitimate governmental body as it pertains to my God given right to exist on this planet.....of course I suspect that those like you would fold like the proverbial "cheap tent".

I never said communism was a 100% creation of the Russians ..

Ok, I stand corrected then.........but I know of what I speak. We are being taken down from the inside and Russia/ Putin doesn't have a damn thing to do with it. Trust me on this one......

We have to consider the possibility that the entire Alt-right is a creation of Putin to undermine this country. It seems to me that their goal is simply to weaken this country from defunding anything that helps our economy, destroy our ability to compete and turning the American people against each other.

We have to consider the possibility that the entire Alt-right is a creation of Putin to undermine this country. It seems to me that their goal is simply to weaken this country from defunding anything that helps our economy, destroy our ability to compete and turning the American people against each other.

OMG, dude, for the love of all things holy, you need to STFU..............I know exactly what is going on and it doesn't have a fucking thing to do with "Russia" or "Putin".

Keep on embarrassing yourself......you do it so well.....

What about the alt-left? Who is funding these dumb asses?

There it is, Comrade.

Truly amazing how its gone from "there is no Russian collusion" to "where's the crime?".

Collusion has never been a crime. I've always just disputed the hair brained bullshit that Russia hijacked the election.
Democrats have been colluding with the Russians ever since the Roosevelt administration.

There it is, Comrade.

Truly amazing how its gone from "there is no Russian collusion" to "where's the crime?".

Collusion has never been a crime. I've always just disputed the hair brained bullshit that Russia hijacked the election.
Democrats have been colluding with the Russians ever since the Roosevelt administration.

Truth out!

winnerhoodieblack_1024x1024.jpg

Wilber Ross' son has direct business ties to Putins son in law and now we've moved from "no ties" onto "being financially tied to the Kremlin.? What's wrong with that?

Or are they the next Wilber Ross? Someone who has a family member who' doing business with a close relative of Putin that we don' know about?

I can bet they have something on Devon Nunez.

It's more than just the number with ties to russia, but the number with russian ties that tell lie after lie, to hide their ties to russia. It's like those disclaimers a reporter leads with, saying their parent company tied to the folks the story is about.

Where did Trump find so many people tied to russia? This can't just be a coincidence.
fk dude the clin...tons did a sale of 20% of US Uranium with Putin and you think that's just fking dandy. I laugh at you.
:rofl:

:cuckoo:

Wilber Ross' son has direct business ties to Putins son in law and now we've moved from "no ties" onto "being financially tied to the Kremlin.? What's wrong with that?

Or are they the next Wilber Ross? Someone who has a family member who' doing business with a close relative of Putin that we don' know about?

I can bet they have something on Devon Nunez.

It's more than just the number with ties to russia, but the number with russian ties that tell lie after lie, to hide their ties to russia. It's like those disclaimers a reporter leads with, saying their parent company tied to the folks the story is about.

Where did Trump find so many people tied to russia? This can't just be a coincidence.
fk dude the clin...tons did a sale of 20% of US Uranium with Putin and you think that's just fking dandy. I laugh at you.
Another lie from Comrade jc456.

Nine US agencies signed off on a deal so Russia could buy a Canadian energy company.
Dealing with Russia, specificly what is it I lied about?
Russia was dealing with Canada. The sign off by nine agencies of the US were required. Unlike Trump's and his Trumpoids' dealing with Russia, the Obama-era deal was legal and moral and ethical.
Besides the fact that $142 million from the Canadian Guistra was donated to the Clinton Foundation Charity LONG BEFORE Hillary became Secretary of State..... and Guistra shared a Charity cause with Bill.

How or why would people think Hillary would become Secretary of State years before Obama appointed her????

And then there is also the FACT that Clinton's do not and can not get any money from the foundation's charity, for themselves....they never have..... they can't....unlike Trump who did illegally use his charity precariously, the Clinton's charity is watched like a hawk.

Trump jr promised things to the Russians if they helped them win our election. Quid pro quo.

They say it was about adoptions. That's a lie.
Really? Where's the evidence for that claim?

Do all snowflakes rely on "facts" they just make up?
He did and I don't expect you to remember or acknowledge he did that. So did kushner and ten other trumpsters

Trump jr promised things to the Russians if they helped them win our election. Quid pro quo.

They say it was about adoptions. That's a lie.
Really? Where's the evidence for that claim?

Do all snowflakes rely on "facts" they just make up?
He did and I don't expect you to remember or acknowledge he did that. So did kushner and ten other trumpsters

Prove it, asshole. Post a link showing they did.

Remember the left has zero evidence to back their lies ... as opposed to the Left, butied by the evidence of their corruption and crimes.

Forum List

Back