We have saved the Planet

solar is no good during war
1696969191663.png

No one was killed in ANY of the pictures you posted.

Key findings An estimated 212,500 vehicle fires caused 560 civilian deathsi 1,500 civilian injuries; and $1.9 billion in direct property damage in the US during 2018. In 2018, only fires in one- and two-family homes claimed more lives than vehicle fires. Vehicle fires caused 4.5 times the number of deaths as nonresidential structure fires and 1.6 times the number of apartment fire deaths. Most of this report focuses on highway vehicle fires. ii The vast majority of vehicle fires and vehicle fire casualties involve highway vehicles (vehicles intended for use on roadways). The 2018 estimate of highway vehicle fires was 60 percent lower than in 1980, and the rates of fires per billion miles driven and fire deaths per 100 billion miles driven were 81 percent and 65 percent lower, respectively. Four of every five people killed or injured in highway vehicle fires in 2013–2017 were male. Almost half (44 percent) of the vehicle fire fatalities were between 15 and 34. Only 10 percent were at least 65 years of age. Highway vehicle fires were most common between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. i Unless otherwise specified, firefighter deaths and injuries are excluded from casualty statistics. ii The term highway vehicle fire is used to describe fires in which cars, trucks, motorcycles, buses, and other road vehicles burned, regardless of where the fire occurred. However, if a vehicle inside a structure caught fire and spread to the structure or other contents, that fire would be considered a structure fire. The leading causes of vehicle fires were mechanical failures or malfunctions and electrical failures or malfunctions. Older vehicles accounted for three-quarters of the highway vehicle fires caused by mechanical or electrical failures or malfunctions. Maintenance is important throughout the vehicle’s years of use. Collisions were the leading cause of vehicle fires that resulted in death. Large trucks have a higher rate of deaths per 1,000 fires than highway vehicle fires overall. Tires play a larger role in large truck and bus fires than in car fires. Additional information can be found in the supporting tables for this report.

This thread started with me just sharing a little cartoon. People can not have a laugh here. They need to make claims based on their feelings, their opinion.

Well, you Jerks think you know something, I prove you don't.

Oil, gas, and coal build solar and wind. Oil gas and coal use has gone up building solar and wind. Post the deaths and destruction from fossil fuels, solar and wind own those deaths.

Worker dies after being electrocuted during solar panel installation

This thread started with me just sharing a little cartoon. People can not have a laugh here. They need to make claims based on their feelings, their opinion.

Well, you Jerks think you know something, I prove you don't.

Oil, gas, and coal build solar and wind. Oil gas and coal use has gone up building solar and wind. Post the deaths and destruction from fossil fuels, solar and wind own those deaths.

Worker dies after being electrocuted during solar panel installation
Would you like to do a little comparison to how many people have died extracting and using fossil fuels against how many from the construction and installation of solar panels and wind turbines?

Would you like to do a little comparison to how many people have died extracting and using fossil fuels against how many from the construction and installation of solar panels and wind turbines?
deaths are a reflection of the amount of raw materials processed, no industry uses more raw materials which includes fossil fuels than solar panel and wind turbine manufacturing

Forum List

Back