We have a revenue problem, absolute proof we need to raise taxes

Maybe you should answer the question.

You would go to the IRS via your tax returns when you filed to get part of the approximately 100 billion or more per year in tax breaks related to housing, aka, help with your housing.

That was obvious. Why did you ask me to state the obvious?

So if over 100 billion in what you posted are REVENUE 'problems', what was your point exactly?

FYI, the program that I was reffering to that is run by the IRS is called LHITC and works in conjunction with state HUD programs. If you had actually followed the links I posted and read them you would know this, and wouldn't be blathering about mortgage interest deductions.

Thanks for playing though, it was fun bitch slapping you.

Don't lie. Show some character. Your link proves you wrong...

...which is always funny when it happens to a poster like you.

We have a spending problem, absolute proof we need to fire some people.

Fixed it for ya.

'We' have...

If it weren’t for all the lost jobs in the public sector — mostly teachers, police, firemen and sanitation workers at the state and local level — unemployment would be significantly lower right now, perhaps as low as 7 percent. Here’s how public sector employment fared during the first years of the Clinton and Bush terms (also recessionary) compared to under Obama:

042512krugman4-blog480.jpg

The great enemy of truth is very often not the lie – deliberate, contrived and dishonest – but the myth – persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.
President John F. Kennedy

You & your Chart are lying bags of shit.

fredgraph.png

Corporations more efficient use of the money will be to line the pockets of shareholders. The American people are STAKE-holders in our economy.

Democrats, who haven't cared about the deficit? BULLSHIT!

Paul O'Neill Treasure Secretary - The White House 2002:

The president had promised to cut taxes, and he did. Within six months of taking office, he pushed a trillion dollars worth of tax cuts through Congress.

But O'Neill thought it should have been the end. After 9/11 and the war in Afghanistan, the budget deficit was growing. So at a meeting with the vice president after the mid-term elections in 2002, Suskind writes that O'Neill argued against a second round of tax cuts.

"Cheney, at this moment, shows his hand," says Suskind. "He says, 'You know, Paul, Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. We won the mid-term elections, this is our due.' … O'Neill is speechless."

"It was not just about not wanting the tax cut. It was about how to use the nation's resources to improve the condition of our society," says O'Neill. "And I thought the weight of working on Social Security and fundamental tax reform was a lot more important than a tax reduction."

Did he think it was irresponsible? "Well, it's for sure not what I would have done," says O'Neill.

Corporations more efficient use of the money will be to line the pockets of shareholders.

OMG! That would be awful. Retirees would have more money to spend, families could afford to send their kids to college, state pension funds might be able to afford the bloated benefits they promised their government workers.

We don't want that to happen, no way!

You are very confused. Employees are not shareholders unless it is part of their compensation package. And state workers do not work for a corporation.

Aren't most of the retirement packages now 401K's.. mess with the profits and the dividends and you're fucking up someone's 401K. Asswipe.

LOL... in your furious effort to win the battle, you just surrendered the war. My God, our founding fathers outlawed competition by the force of law. They picked winners and losers and believed in complete control of enterprise.

NOW, please tell me how America was founded on free enterprise principles? Paint for me what health care corporations would look like if our founding fathers were still in charge?

Our founding fathers sound more like communists than capitalists.

Have a great day...smile!

There you go again, making a fool out of yourself.

Feel free to go back and point out where I, personally, have ever pointed to the founding fathers as perfect examples of what we should aspire to.

Oh yea, don't get any of the right wing shit on your shoes when cornered. What a coward.

So, what economic theory was our nation was founded on? Please feel free to explain.

I am only responsible for what I say, not for your imagination.

Fixed it for ya.

'We' have...

If it weren’t for all the lost jobs in the public sector — mostly teachers, police, firemen and sanitation workers at the state and local level — unemployment would be significantly lower right now, perhaps as low as 7 percent. Here’s how public sector employment fared during the first years of the Clinton and Bush terms (also recessionary) compared to under Obama:

The great enemy of truth is very often not the lie – deliberate, contrived and dishonest – but the myth – persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

You & your Chart are lying bags of shit.

fredgraph.png

You are a fucking MORON... I will return your neg rep pea brain.

Parameters: All Employees: Government (USGOVT), 2009-01-20 to 2012-08-01

fredgraph.png

Parameters: All Employees: Total Private Industries (USPRIV), 2009-01-20 to 2012-08-01

fredgraph.png

source: Current Employment Statistics (Establishment Survey) - FRED - St. Louis Fed

There you go again, making a fool out of yourself.

Feel free to go back and point out where I, personally, have ever pointed to the founding fathers as perfect examples of what we should aspire to.

Oh yea, don't get any of the right wing shit on your shoes when cornered. What a coward.

So, what economic theory was our nation was founded on? Please feel free to explain.

You said NOTHING, you are too much of a coward to answer my question. That is not my imagination, that is reality.

You said NOTHING, you are too much of a coward to answer my question. That is not my imagination, that is reality.

I have said lots of things. I would also point out that, unlike you, I am not demanding you defend the comments of other people. If a simple conversation is beyond your intellectual capacity I can't help you.

Fixed it for ya.

'We' have...

:lol:so the feds should subsidize state public payrolls?

and-

Employees: The number of federal employees grew by 123,000, or 6.2%, under President Obama, according to the White House's Office of Management and Budget.

Much of the hiring increases came in the departments of homeland security, justice, veterans and defense.

The federal payroll has been expanding since President Bush took office, after declining during the Clinton administration. But it's still a tad smaller than it was in 1992, said Craig Jennings, a federal budget expert at the progressive think tank OMB Watch.

The federal government has been one of the few areas that's grown during the economic downturn. The private sector remains down 1.1 million jobs from the start of 2009, while state and local governments have shed 635,000 positions.

more at-

http://money.cnn.com/2012/01/25/news/economy/obama_government/index.htm

I have said lots of things. I would also point out that, unlike you, I am not demanding you defend the comments of other people. If a simple conversation is beyond your intellectual capacity I can't help you.

I am not asking you to defend anyone else's views. Is it THAT hard to comprehend.

I am not asking you to defend anyone else's views. Is it THAT hard to comprehend.

What difference does that make?

George W. Bush - 2001-01-20 to 2009-01-20

Parameters: All Employees: Government (USGOVT), 2001-01-20 to 2009-01-20

fredgraph.png

Parameters: All Employees: Total Private Industries (USPRIV), 2001-01-20 to 2009-01-20

fredgraph.png

Note: Total Private Industries ZERO net job creation

I believe personal tax rates in the US are too low.

Corporate taxes are probably too high, and I think a VAT is inevitable.

But what party has the balls to say so?

Shocking - the European communist thinks income tax rates are too low.

Just out of curiousity, how do you explain the revenue to the US government is higher than any point in US history?

(Communists hate those pesky little things know as facts)

fredgraph.png

Parameters: All Employees: Total Private Industries (USPRIV), 2001-01-20 to 2009-01-20

fredgraph.png

Again, you have no idea how to read a graph. Hell, I dont think you know how to read period.

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

your chart proves that the Bush Tax Cuts worked from 2003-2008.....jobs fell when the Great Recession occurred due to many reasons including the devaluation of the dollar, excessive spending (by a Dem congress), fiddling with the real estate market (Dems again), etc.

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

Again, you have no idea how to read a graph. Hell, I dont think you know how to read period.

Prove it...

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

your chart proves that the Bush Tax Cuts worked from 2003-2008.....jobs fell when the Great Recession occurred due to many reasons including the devaluation of the dollar, excessive spending (by a Dem congress), fiddling with the real estate market (Dems again), etc.

That should be easy to prove. Provide the spending legislation Democrats authored and Bush signed, and provide proof of 'fiddling' with the real estate market (Dems again)

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

Prove it...

Easy.
You state there was zero job creation under BUsh. Check the graph. Note the end of the line in 2009 is on a par with the line in 2005. Bush was inaugurated in 2001. Ergo he experienced more than zero job creation. Ergo your assertion is wrong. Ergo you cannot read a graph. Ergo you are a moron.

Prove it...

Easy.
You state there was zero job creation under BUsh. Check the graph. Note the end of the line in 2009 is on a par with the line in 2005. Bush was inaugurated in 2001. Ergo he experienced more than zero job creation. Ergo your assertion is wrong. Ergo you cannot read a graph. Ergo you are a moron.

The graph starts the day Bush was inaugurated (2001-01-20) and ends the day Obama was inaugurated (2009-01-20).

NOW, print out the graph. Then take a ruler and place one end at the day Bush was inaugurated (2001-01-20). Put the other end of the ruler at the day Obama was inaugurated (2009-01-20)... The difference + or - is the NET gains or loses.

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png

That should be easy to prove. Provide the spending legislation Democrats authored and Bush signed, and provide proof of 'fiddling' with the real estate market (Dems again)
Per Article I, Section 9, Clause 7 of the United States Constitution,
all spending is driven by Congress, NOT by the President.

Ergo, Clinton did not create a surplus, his Republican Congress did.
Likewise, Bush did not waste away that surplus, Dems in Congress did.

In January of 2007, the Democrats regained control of Congress.

Big_Spending_Dems-03c.jpg

SBVOR: Big Spending Dems

With regards to the real estate bubble you read this for proof of Democrat meddling...
Housing Bubble, Financial Crisis – What Happened, Who is Responsible « TJ Hancock

Forum List

Back