We have a RACISM SHORTAGE in America. Why else would Hasan Minhaj have to make up stories about RACISM? "I made up my daughter's ANTHRAX SCARE"!

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
We have a RACISM SHORTAGE in America. Why else would Hasan Minhaj have to make up stories about RACISM? "I made up my daughter's ANTHRAX SCARE"!

Yes, comedians make up stories! But this guy crossed a line. His act and many segments are highly divisive and racist.

Comic Hasan Minhaj Admits He Makes Up Stories About Experiencing Racism — and Doesn’t Regret Smearing Real-Life Acquaintances

WARNER TODD HUSTON 17 Sep 2023

Comedian Hasan Minhaj has admitted to inventing several first-person tales of facing discrimination — including a racist attack on his daughter — that undergird his standup comedy act and his politically-themed TV shows.
[...]
The comedian has become a favorite among left-wingers for skewering America as a hateful and inherently racist country, often with personal stories of discrimination against him and his family.

Comedian. Relax. You can't criticize humorless leftists then try to outdo them in humorlessness. If he fakes a crime, throw his ass in jail. If he makes up shit for a joke, change the channel. I couldn't pick the guy out of a lineup.

Comedian. Relax. You can't criticize humorless leftists then try to outdo them in humorlessness. If he fakes a crime, throw his ass in jail. If he makes up shit for a joke, change the channel. I couldn't pick the guy out of a lineup.
I would agree with you. BUT, some of his stories have had enough facts in them about the subject that people were able to find them and brutally harass them.

Even his wife was furious about his making up a story that someone had dumped an envelope on his baby, in a stroller, with a white powder, anthrax. He went way, way over the line.

By accepting his brand of "comedy" you are supporting the further division in this country. Dave Chappell and other minority comedians tell hilarious stories but don't write them to hurt people.

White racists trying to tell us there is a racism shortage.

Lol!

Lol!
IF racism, real RACISM, was alive and well, why would a prominent comedian have to make up stories about how he has been discriminated against by white racists?

Why would Jussie Smolette have to hire two black guys, to beat him up on the coldest night in Chicago?

Why would IM2 have to reach back six or seven generations to whine about racism? Simply put, as an old white guy, he has to do this because even he can't find it today.

Lol!
apparently the country is no longer racist ! for examples there havent been any blm marches or out cries against the police for racially targeting blacks ! is it now safe to say that police are no longer hunting down blacks ?

apparently the country is no longer racist ! for examples there havent been any blm marches or out cries against the police for racially targeting blacks ! is it now safe to say that police are no longer hunting down blacks ?
Apparently your existence shows that racism is very much alive in America.

They always have been and always will be.
Maybe, just maybe, if the black minority somehow got control of their own people and quit committing the majority of murders and other violent crimes, that would stop. You think?

2019%20Murderer%20%20Demobraphics-XL.jpg

deflection .. tell us are police no longer targeting blacks ?
No deflection. I chose to point out your racism. You made the claim, so you prove the police aren't targeting blacks. Your posts are evidence that racism has gone nowhere.

No deflection. I chose to point out your racism. You made the claim, so you prove the police aren't targeting blacks. Your posts are evidence that racism has gone nowhere.
because there havent been any marches or riots about police misconduct with blacks .. havent been any of note since the election .. is that a coincidence ? i think not ! the Soros funded commies have been given the stand down order while the left is in the WH .

Yeah, the worlds melting pot of white preferential treatment.
America IS the Melting Pot, for people from every corner of the world. Chicken-shit cowards from all political angles fear this just like you do.

Forum List

Back