"We do exist" - Some Americans suffer life changing vaxx injuries

Much smarter than you. They merely shared the DOCTOR's tweets who went and checked these full hospitals herself

And Alex Jones has been proven to be right as the days pass but keep listening to Fauci you faggot
Oh Really. I am a black patriot??

AMABLACKPATRIOT Posting in the Liberty beacon

1640481716727.png

1640481761097.png

And who the fuck is Dr Shay? Not a medical Doctor. A conservative psyciatrist!

Once again I must ask: HOW FUCKING STUPID are you?

That's a relative term. Providing one doesn't have any adverse reactions, the efficacy declines over six months. That doesn't seem very efficient to me unless you're a pharma company making boosters and billions quarterly. I've taken just about every known vaccine except this one and they've all provided immunity for years.
The exact reason they coined the shots a “vaccine” to gain public trust with a false product, later requiring Webster’s dictionary to revise the definition for vaccine to suddenly include messenger RNA to the 2020 definition. This wasn’t a case of the need to keep up with science because mRNA has been around for many years, but never used successfully in human even though researchers are looking into using messenger RNA delivery for other diseases. Major fail this time around and they want to push outdated shots now. Good grief.

Except there's nothing fake about it

Israel findings - Antibody levels decrease after 2nd jab

What do you call that dumbass?

I call this someone who has completely abandoned their original claim of VAIDS.

Saying that antibodies wane over time in your follow up links is worlds apart from saying the vaccines cause VAIDS. This term is made up bullshit used to scare ppl into not getting vaccinated. There is zero evidence the vaccines destroy or gradually erode our immune system in any way. This is just dumb.

Oh Really. I am a black patriot??

AMABLACKPATRIOT Posting in the Liberty beacon

View attachment 579862
View attachment 579863

And who the fuck is Dr Shay? Not a medical Doctor. A conservative psyciatrist!

Once again I must ask: HOW FUCKING STUPID are you?
Still smarter than you and your lefty bias checkers FAGGOT

I call this someone who has completely abandoned their original claim of VAIDS.

Saying that antibodies wane over time in your follow up links is worlds apart from saying the vaccines cause VAIDS. This term is made up bullshit used to scare ppl into not getting vaccinated. There is zero evidence the vaccines destroy or gradually erode our immune system in any way. This is just dumb.
If the jabs are causing decreased antibody levels what does AIDS do dumbass?

^^^ your fake story debunked

original>>>
Third, the vaccines do not prevent infection in the nose and upper airways, and vaccinated individuals have been shown to have much higher viral loads in these regions. This leads to the vaccinated becoming “super-spreaders” as they carry extremely high viral loads.

your debunk>>>>

We, as Christians, are called to be truth-tellers

~S~

Let the record show that you cannot defend the stpid shit that you post and have to lower yourself to calling me a fagggot inorder to deflect attention away from your incompetance
I defended it plenty. YOU couldn't answer why the pictures show the hospitals empty so instead attacked the doctor tweeting them and the website with the article mentioning them. Just like the hypocritical faggot you are

Here you are again with some stupid shit that you can'r back up
AIDS = Acquired ImmunoDeficiency Syndrome

Jabs = Decrease antibody levels after 2nd jab

Hmmm those sounds quite similar to anyone that's not retarded like you two jackasses. Do you sit around eating paint chips? I'm really curious how someone can be so dumb

Here's Dr Robert Malone (inventor of mRNA vaxx) showing you're 275 more likely go get covid after the jabs.

5z5kdt.jpg

What you go to say now?

Last edited:
I defended it plenty. YOU couldn't answer why the pictures show the hospitals empty so instead attacked the doctor tweeting them and the website with the article mentioning them. Just like the hypocritical faggot you are
Are you really so fucking stupid that you believe everything that you see on UTube? And the fact that you have the need to lash out at me with juvenile name calling shows that you have no confidence in your own bull shit

AIDS = Acquired ImmunoDeficiency Syndrome

Jabs = Decrease antibody levels after 2nd jab

Hmmm those sounds quite similar to anyone that's not retarded like you two jackasses. Do you sit around eating paint chips? I'm really curious how someone can be so dumb

Here's Dr Robert Malone (inventor of mRNA vaxx) showing you're 275 more likely go get covid after the jabs.

5z5kdt.jpg

What you go to say now?
Malone is as full of shit as you are Double Check: Who Is Dr. Robert Malone?

Are you really so fucking stupid that you believe everything that you see on UTube [sic]? And the fact that you have the need to lash out at me with juvenile name calling shows that you have no confidence in your own bull shit

Look at the blatant bullshit that you believe, and the sources from which you are prone to believe it.

What makes you think you're in any position to accuse anyone else of being gullible or ignorant?

Last edited:
Bullshit. We never had to lie about the Orange Ogre. He dug his own grave. But the right to free speech - like all rights-is not absolute. Lies about Covid and the Vaxx endanger public health and safety- like the well worn cliche about yelling "fire " in a crowded theater.

Lies, censoring, deception from pharma kills. NIH claims they own part of moderna. It's no surprise that govt is trying to huck this snake juice. Tech and media are all to willing to whore out the misinfo and propaganda for the govt. Most people accept their deception without investigating.

Lies, censoring, deception from pharma kills. NIH claims they own part of moderna. It's no surprise that govt is trying to huck this snake juice. Tech and media are all to willing to whore out the misinfo and propaganda for the govt. Most people accept their deception without investigating.
They also have excellant drugds to treat paranoid scitzophrenia. Unfortunatly there is no cure for stupidity

Forum List

Back