We Defunded PP/Abortions !

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
Add that to the list of good things going on so far during the first term of President Trump.

giphy.gif

Amazing how the war on women endures into 2017
Wouldn't it be war on women and unborn babies?

Republicans just voted to spread STD's, cut access to contraceptives (meaning more abortions), and to increase cancer's mortality rate, among other health problems that PP helps with. Well, for 4 years at least until we get a government that does what's best for the nation instead of spreading extremist ideology.

No. War on women . PP does all kinds of medical care . Abortions were never part of any fed funding .

That's just the start, big guy. And you mislead it like a tool. LOL

giphy.gif

I mislead nothing . Trump and the GOP will pay . Ever hear of a "pyrrhic victory " ?

Republicans just voted to spread STD's, cut access to contraceptives (meaning more abortions), and to increase cancer's mortality rate, among other health problems that PP helps with. Well, for 4 years at least until we get a government that does what's best for the nation instead of spreading extremist ideology.
Condoms are still on sale. Now quit twisting the facts, Jimbo.

No. War on women . PP does all kinds of medical care . Abortions were never part of any fed funding .

That's just the start, big guy. And you mislead it like a tool. LOL

giphy.gif

I mislead nothing . Trump and the GOP will pay . Ever hear of a "pyrrhic victory " ?
Ever heard of the American revolution?

Condoms are still on sale
Condoms aren't a tool in diagnosing cancer
. They got doctors and hospitals for that.. Last I checked women were allowed to go to all nessesary medical facilities in which there are many, but that old murder plantation called Planned Parenthood might no longer be one of them.

You seem very enlightened.

So in your universe, some teen girl would walk into her local ER to inquire about birth control? For gynecologist appointments?

. They got doctors and hospitals for that.. Last I checked women were allowed to go to all nessesary medical facilities in which there are many, but that old murder plantation called Planned Parenthood might no longer be one of them.

So in your universe, some teen girl would walk into her local ER to inquire about birth control? For gynecologist appointments?
You're creepy, timmy.

You're creepy, timmy.

How so?

Forum List

Back