Johnson We could all be more "liberal" on Immigration -- If Govt worked correctly.

Discussion in 'Gary Johnson' started by flacaltenn, Aug 2, 2016.

1. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,546
    I just don't understand why any adult American would want more immigrants or people or just an increase in population in the USA . I can understand business wanting more people and consumers but from an American parents point of view , why bring in foreigners that my kids or any American kids have to compete with and put up with and respect their stinky cultures?? -------------------------- doesn't make any sense to me . See example of the 'turk arcan cetin' and from just this morning in Houston see 'deonsio Garza' to see whats already been imported into the USA .

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  2. flacaltenn

flacaltenn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,887
    For Johnson/Weld it's all about work visas -- not citzenship. The govt has NO control on immigration, benefits or taxes if they don't TRACK workers. No work visa -- no employment. That's the CURRENT ignored law. Because the Govt gave up issuing documentation completely.

3. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,479
    I saw a poll from PEW(I think) a couple of years ago. IT said most illegals wanted the right to work. They didnt give a damn about citizenship.
    Its still incentive, though.

• Agree Agree x 1