"We Control America." Sharon...

Republicans could't even find anyone better than a MORMON!!!! to lead them. 'Nuff said. :lmao:
Can you, ima, show where Romney's religion had any effect on his gubernatorial duties?

He's against gay marriage.

:thanks:
So? How did that affect his gubernatorial duties?

Do you think that the POTUS should decide that which is, constitutionally, a states' (sic) right?

Roudy -

There were lies in my last post - but only ones made by you!

I really don't mean to bully you, Roudy, and some days I feel that I do bully you a bit, but it just seems like everyday you post something absolutely laugh out loud funny and hilariously stupid, and then defend it for your dear life.

I don't know why you do it to yourself.

Israel had fought 5 major wars by 1967.....do they not have Google where you live?

I'm still waiting for you to be right once. All you do is prove your ignorance. In your desperation you then look for stupid factoids or technicalities, trying to redeem yourself. Hey if you like to be humiliated in public who am I to stop you?

Here eat some more shit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_involving_Israel

1- 1948 Arab–Israeli War (November 1947 - July 1949)
2- Reprisal operations (1950s - 1960s) - Military operations carried out by the Israel Defense Forces during the 1950s and 1960s. These actions were in response to constant fedayeen terror attacks during which Arab militants infiltrated from Syria, Egypt and Jordan into Israel to carry out guerrilla attacks against Israeli civilians and soldiers.
3- Suez Crisis (October 1956) - A military attack on Egypt by Britain, France and Israel, beginning on 29 October 1956, with the intention to occupy the Sinai Peninsula and to take over the Suez Canal.
4- Six-Day War (June 1967) - Fought between Israel and Arab neighbors Egypt, Jordan and Syria. The nations of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Algeria and others also contributed troops and arms to the Arab forces.
5- War of Attrition (1967–1970) - A limited war fought between the Israeli military and forces of the Egyptian Republic, the USSR, Jordan, Syria and the Palestine Liberation Organization from 1967 to 1970. It was initiated by the Egyptians as a way of recapturing the Sinai.

Last edited:
Right...so when you say Israel had fought 5 major wars by 1967, you include one war from 1970, and some minor "reprisal raids"??

And the Suez Crisis...how does tht count as ISRAEL fighting a war?!

God damn you make me laugh with this stuff....you'll just post absolutely anything at all won't you?!

Right...so when you say Israel had fought 5 major wars by 1967, you include one war from 1970, and some minor "reprisal raids"??

God damn you make me laugh with this stuff....you'll just post absolutely anything at all won't you?!
I absolutely trust Roudy's information over the made up and mostly false data you provide. What's your agenda?

As I told you before, provide me with your journalist license so I can WIPE MY ASS WITH IT.

Suez Crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Kadesh: The Israeli operation in the Sinai Peninsula
Operation Kadesh received its name from ancient Kadesh, located in the northern Sinai and mentioned several times in the Hebrew Pentateuch. Israeli military planning for this operation in the Sinai hinged on four main military objectives; Sharm el-Sheikh, Arish, Abu Uwayulah, and the Gaza Strip. The Egyptian blockade of the Tiran Straits was based at Sharm el-Sheikh and, by capturing the town, Israel would have access to the Red Sea for the first time since 1953, which would allow it to restore the trade benefits of secure passage to the Indian Ocean.

Early actions along the Gulf of Aqaba, and the central front
As the paratroopers were being dropped into the Sinai, the Israeli 9th Infantry Brigade captured Ras an-Naqb, an important staging ground for that brigade's later attack against Sharm el-Sheikh.[139] Instead of attacking the town by a frontal attack, they enveloped the town in a night attack, and negotiated their way through some of the natural chokepoints into the rear of the town, surprising the Egyptians before they could ready themselves to defend.[139] The Egyptians surrendered, with no Israeli casualties sustained.

The 4th Infantry Brigade, under the command of Colonel Josef Harpaz, captured al-Qusaymah, which would be used as a jumping off point for the assault against Abu Uwayulah.[139] Colonel Harpaz out-flanked al-Qusaymah with two pincers from the south-east and north-east in a night attack.[140] In a short battle lasting from 3:00 am to sunrise, the IDF stormed al-Qusaymah.[140] Battle of Jebel Heitan: The portion of the Paratroopers under Sharon's command continued to advance to meet with the 1st Brigade. En route, Sharon assaulted Themed in a dawn attack, and was able to storm the town with his armor through the Themed Gap.[141] Sharon routed the Sudanese police company, and captured the settlement.[141] On his way to the Nakla, Sharon's men came under attack from Egyptian MIG-15s.[141] On the 30th, Sharon linked up with Eytan near Nakla.[141]

No unlike you, I don't post ANYTHING in order to lie and misrepresent. What's your point anyhow. Four wars, or six wars. Does it make a difference. No. As usual you don't have a point...just jerking off to technicalities.

Roudy -

Israel fought one war in 1948, and another in 1967. That is one war, not five.

And once again - you simply can not admit that you were not only wrong, but hundreds of miles away from the truth.

Wonderful, wonderful posting, man.

Can you, ima, show where Romney's religion had any effect on his gubernatorial duties?

He's against gay marriage.

:thanks:
So? How did that affect his gubernatorial duties?

Do you think that the POTUS should decide that which is, constitutionally, a states' (sic) right?

no antisemite, it's not a 'states' right'. marriage is a federall protected right.

see loving v virginia.

you don't know much, do you?

God damn you make me laugh with this stuff....you'll just post absolutely anything at all won't you?![/quote

Roudy -

Israel fought one war in 1948, and another in 1967. That is one war, not five.

And once again - you simply can not admit that you were not only wrong, but hundreds of miles away from the truth.

Wonderful, wonderful posting, man.
Whatever. You said the Suez Crisis did not involve Israeli military operations and I showed you it was actually quite extensive. Your ignorance always shines through. Take it up with the websites that list those wars and provide the info. What's your point, or do you have any ever.

Last edited:
Roudy -

The reason Suez is not usually listed as a major "war" for Israel was both because the extent of the fighting was so short and so limited, but also because Israel was only one of three combatants fghting against Egypt.

You listed it as a major war against multiple opponents, wherein fact it was Egypt who faced multiple opponents, and in a relatively minor conflict.

You really are such a sad, silly little child, you know....why not just admit that your claim that Israel had fought 5 major conflicts by 1967 was the joke everyone knows it was.

Do you think this childish bluffing makes you look cool?

Roudy -

The reason Suez is not usually listed as a major "war" for Israel was both because the extent of the fighting was so short and so limited, but also because Israel was only one of three combatants fghting against Egypt.

You listed it as a major war against multiple opponents, wherein fact it was Egypt who faced multiple opponents, and in a relatively minor conflict.

You really are such a sad, silly little child, you know....why not just admit that your claim that Israel had fought 5 major conflicts by 1967 was the joke everyone knows it was.

Do you think this childish bluffing makes you look cool?
Israel fought Egypt on its own first, and then other who had a problem with Egypt's blocking of the Suez joined in. That's a major war to me. I didn't say every single one of them. But in at least 3 of them it was major conflicts against groups, and there were major conflicts against groups of Arab nations after 67. What's your point other than grasping at straws to confuse the the truth, THAT ISRAEL FOUGHT WARS AGAINST GROUPS OF ARAB NATIONS AND WON THEM. Even the times Israel fought Egypt alone their army was far larger than Israel's.

Last edited:
I didn't say every single one of them. .

No, you said 5. FIVE.

There was a major conflict in 1948, and Suez was certainly a conflict of some note.

That leaves you three short.

Which you can not will not, must not admit is an error on your part, because you are a child.

I didn't say every single one of them. .

No, you said 5. FIVE.

There was a major conflict in 1948, and Suez was certainly a conflict of some note.
That leaves you three short.
Which you can not will not, must not admit is an error on your part, because you are a child.

There are any number of posters who, despite having their erroneous prejudices and Nazi website "facts" corrected dozens of times, nonetheless continue to post them. If the failure to admit a mistake, particularly willful ones repeated ad nauseum, qualifies the poster as a child and you are such an anti-fascist, why is it I don't see you confronting them with the viligance you do Roudy?

Sayit -

That's a fair point.

Certainly I try to comment on any obvious lies and falsehoods I see regardless of who posts them. That said, I don't look at every thread, and I don't read every post on every thread. A lot of the 'debate' here just bores me because it is just the ill-informed attacking the ill-informed - in which case they can have at it.

Did you have a particular poster in mind?

Forum List

Back