# We believe the Women....

Deno

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2017
We should all demand that that monster Justin fairfax be thrown out of office now....

Those poor Women...…………..

The horror...……

Then we need to get rid of those other two Racist...…….

I'm not sure who would take over then:abgg2q.jpg:

We should all demand that that monster Justin fairfax be thrown out of office now....

The horror...……

Okay. Then we must also believe Stormy Daniels, Karen MacDougal, Jessica Leeds, Kristin Anderson, Jill Harth, Cathy Heller, Karina Virginia, Bridget Sullivan, Tasha Dixon, Mindy McGillivray, Rachel Crooks, Natasha Stoynoff, Jessica Drake, Ninni Laaksonen, Summer Zervos, Cassandra Searles and Ivana Trump and administer the same consequences.

Sounds like a fair trade to me. :deal:

The horror...……

Okay. Then we must also believe Stormy Daniels, Karen MacDougal, Jessica Leeds, Kristin Anderson, Jill Harth, Cathy Heller, Karina Virginia, Bridget Sullivan, Tasha Dixon, Mindy McGillivray, Rachel Crooks, Natasha Stoynoff, Jessica Drake, Ninni Laaksonen, Summer Zervos, Cassandra Searles and Ivana Trump and administer the same consequences.

Some of them are lying Dip Shit.....

I believe the ones coming out against the tards…..

The concept that women never lie about rape is like saying women aren't really human beings, but are robots or something that is incapable of telling a non-truth. It's actually pretty demeaning to women to say something like that.

Unless Fairfax had a knife or other sharp implement to the throats of these women, the sex was consensual.

The problem with stories like this is that when a woman waits years or decades to report a rape, there is no possible way for her to prove her accusations. So then, it just becomes a mudslinging contest between partisans who believe her if she is accusing someone of the other party, and don't believe her if she is accusing someone of their own party.

You can scream !!!SEXIST!!! until you're blue in the face but after 46 years of dealing with a bunch of ultra-liberal feminist, self-hating-white, man-hating female relatives, this man does not believe one single fucking word that comes out of liberal females. Most of today's females are simply incapable of telling the truth because it interrupts their pwwecious wittle feeewwwings.

My opinion is there are plenty of women who have the capability of lying about rape if it suits their agenda. I'm not saying that's happened here, but the presumption is that we believe the man is innocent, until he is proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

The horror...……

Some of these women have a bone to pick. But many do not in this sex culture. They are getting old and saggy and less desirable. Vanity is big with many people. Since many women today have very little home skills they are not worth the aggravation to men. And of course men that are older have their ways. But at a higher percentage they do not want to be tortured anymore for so little in return.

Forum List

Back