we are raising an awesome group of ypung women these days

when someone states an opinion you dont like you claim its control.

when you do it your opinion changes on that.....why?

because you are dishonest

Just gotta ask Truthmatters, why do you ignore posts like this;

No knee jerk defense. I've had this discussion with women like you before. If you had an open mind, you would see my point, that adorning ourselves is a natural quality of the human animal. But even more than that, an open minded person would see that they are being very foolish trying to dictate this kind of lifestyle choice to others. As well, you are probably being hypocritical as it is unlikely you walk around in a gunny sack and your hair hangs in a 10 foot braid. Be honest. You may not do the make-up thing, but you do the adornment thing.

And just continue ranting on like a lunatic... I've always assumed that women wear makeup to accentuate their features.

Operation Beautiful at Plano Senior High School in Texas encourages girls to wear no makeup

ditch makeup
5 hrs ago

Put down that lipstick, ladies, and support these awesome Texan teens at Plano Senior High School. Madeline Milby, Binna Kim and Monica Plenger are encouraging their entire school to swear off makeup today in "Operation Beautiful." Right on time for International Women's Day, the gals are spreading the word that beauty is on the inside. Sounds corny, but watch this confessional vid they produced and posted, and you'll see that these practical-minded mavens are also understandably sick of spending up to 90 minutes perfecting their hair and makeup before school. Their point is slammed home by the cute guys' admissions that they're out the door in 10 minutes. Go on, bare some skin!

out of curiosity, are you a guy or a chic?

Forum List

Back