We are Living in Pre-Hitler Germany

:laughing0301:

Why, they're in more danger than the Palestinian children Israel is murdering on an hourly basis.

Who knew conservatives were such pandering and moronic snowflakes?
Ah another pro- Hamas demafasict spreading propaganda and defending rapist and baby butchers…now promoting the harassment of american Jews

Your hate and terror will never win

You sound like Sixties Fan with this far left BLM propaganda come on man

It’s embarrassing. There is hardly any antisemitism in America. It’s basically none.
AA1iP64s.img

To your "almost none", I must say "bullshit", son.

Last edited:
AA1iP64s.img

To your "almost none", I must say "bullshit", son.
There was a six year old American Palestinian boy stabbed to death and the killer was screaming anti-Muslim slogans.

Do you hear me saying that Islamophobia is a massive issue with this country? No, that’s a difference between me and propagandists in the media who are shilling for israel

And what do we have irt this alleged antisemitism? …. talking about drug addicted pothead left wingers at college complaining about Israel. They’re powerless to do anything.

We live in the country of over 330 million people. There could be very very rare instances of attacks on Jews or Muslims. But it’s very rare. So this is embarrassing that we have the politicians and the media trying to convince us that there’s racism issues in America …,there’s not.

Why, they're in more danger than the Palestinian children Israel is murdering on an hourly basis.

Who knew you were such a morally bankrupt idiot?

Murdering Palestinian children will stop when Palestinian parents love their children more than they hate Jews.

Forum List

Back