We are in need of your help!!

V

valentino

Hello, everybody:
I know it's not appropriate to post an article like that, but I think it might be of some help to people who I care for.
I am a Taiwanese and we just ended the presidential election in tremendous dispute and in the meanwhile, people who quetioned the fairness of the election gather to express their sorrow as well as anger untill now.To be frank with you, it is full of question marks in the whole election and most of the people living in Taiwan think it is suspicious of what the present president did in the last few days.
I feel pity and shamed of the result ,but fortunately now KMT president candidates file a suit aganist the validity of this election.
However, in the opposite way, the present president and his colleagues want to make thier every effort to put obstacles in the way to dicover the truth.Therefore, I think what all we Taiwanese need most is the help from international group and we can supervise the judicial process through international concern.But, I have no idea about the information on this subject.
Is there anyone who can tell me what to do and how to do because it is an emergency to the development of justice in Taiwan.
sincerely

don't stand in the way of democracy, let the election play it self out. Give it time and the newspapers will eventually find out the truth. just make sure that this does not affect you're beliefs that Taiwan should remaina seperate democracy from China. Don't give up the figth. It's worth it. No matter who the president is, as long as it's not a communist regime.

Forum List

Back