We are giving our $$$ to Zelenskky. What do Ukrainians think of Zelenskky, and shouldn't that be "news?"

Dude, I asked YOU how the weather was in Russia.

Idiot.

Why do you support handing US $$$$ to a man that 78% in his country think is corrupt??

A: because you are a Zionist Fascist Traitor, a Jew Supremacist, and you do not care about Americans who are not Jewish

Why do you support handing US $$$$ to a man that 78% in his country think is corrupt??

A: because you are a Zionist Fascist Traitor, a Jew Supremacist, and you do not care about Americans who are not Jewish
Dude, I just posted the underlaying poll that brietbart lied about.

Just stop with the noise machine bullshit.

Dude, I just posted the underlaying poll that brietbart lied about.

Just stop with the noise machine bullshit.

Your link says nothing about Zelenskky, and separates corruption and war, while the Breitbart link shows the RAW DATA. Many who think the war is the biggest threat also believe Zelenskky is a corrupt cocksucking Zionist Fascist just like you...

Breitbart did not lie, and it is not their poll...

Your link says nothing about Zelenskky, and separates corruption and war, while the Breitbart link shows the RAW DATA. Many who think the war is the biggest threat also believe Zelenskky is a corrupt cocksucking Zionist Fascist just like you...

Breitbart did not lie, and it is not their poll...
Hilarious

Forum List

Back