We are being infiltrated by Muslim Brotherhood

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
I watched this documentary.... and it is very compelling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwd4aVa3EMU]GBTV The Blaze TV 9-26-12 The Project (FULL pt 1) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmCzqnYtxb8&feature=relmfu]The Project (FULL pt 2) BTV The Blaze TV 9-27-12 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
it does make you think about some of Obama's actions in the Middle East AND WHY

Obama is expanding what Buchwacker got started which is a phony war on terror in the middle east.

Obama is expanding what Buchwacker got started which is a phony war on terror in the middle east.

This started LONG BEFORE the "phony war".

Get educated for a change... This has been in the works for decades.

You won't hear me blame only Barack Hussein Obama... George Dubya Bush was a willing dupe as well.

it does make you think about some of Obama's actions in the Middle East AND WHY

He has no idea how bad the Muslim Brotherhood is, and what their bigger plans are... I look at him as the guy feeding a hungry crocodile (appeasing it) in the hopes it will get full before eating him last.

You won't hear me blame only Barack Hussein Obama... George Dubya Bush was a willing dupe as well.

well i didnt take a look at the videos cause Im in kinda a rush right now but I will for sure later on.

well i didnt take a look at the videos cause Im in kinda a rush right now but I will for sure later on.

Please do.... It is very well done and extremely plausible. They did their homework on this one.
8 months to put together, and very timely.

Forum List

Back