We Are All Immigrants? Not Exactly

No. We are not all immigrants or the children of immigrants when it comes to the United States of America. This nation did not magically appear. This article gives an excellent summation of the founding of the USA and immigration.
We Are All Immigrants? Not Exactly. - American Thinker
There is a difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien. We are no longer into nation-building but into nation survival and with the democrats in power we will see the end of America we know and fought for. Biden has done more harm to this country in two months than Trump did in 4 years. Biden has pledged to push for $4 billion in U.S. aid for Central America to help address the factors that drive migration, such as poverty and crime? Currently, ICE detains immigrants in over 200 detention centers (including privatized facilities), in state and local jails, in juvenile detention centers, and in shelters. The US National Debt Is At $23+ Trillion. Where will we get the money to take care of illegal aliens and our own.

My most recent immigrant ancestors were great-great grandparents. All of my great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, and siblings, and I, were all born here in America.

I have at least two ancestral lines that are are known to have been on North America since the 1600s, long before the United States of America existed as a nation. Probably many more that were here before the nation was founded, but so far, only those two that I have actually followed back that far.

Illegal Entry is a Crime? Imprisonment of up to 2 years or fine. Stricter punishment prescribed for assistance in illegal border crossing or sheltering those who cross the border illegally. Detention not exceeding 30 days in immigrant detention camp followed by deportation.

My most recent immigrant ancestors were great-great grandparents. All of my great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, and siblings, and I, were all born here in America.

I have at least two ancestral lines that are are known to have been on North America since the 1600s, long before the United States of America existed as a nation. Probably many more that were here before the nation was founded, but so far, only those two that I have actually followed back that far.

Illegal immigration was not a crime until it became law that it was illegal to enter the county without permission and legal papers.

Forum List

Back