We all need to lighten up

and a bit of info on 'Winnie mandela' who approved of necklacing Jake . --- BBC News | The Winnie Mandela Trial | Profile of Winnie Mandela ---
Then I knight you, sir pismoe, to sally forth and end any necklacing in America. Oh, pismoe, when you find it, you will let us know. pismoe?
like i said , you are as silly as the emotions and sentimentalism t-shirt that you featured in this yhread that you started . USA is surely going third world . Your kids , grandkids and other young American aren't going to like the world , the America that you are creating for them Jake . !!

Jake is in a posting frenzy as he makes an appeal to emotion , its really pretty funny and makes me smile Jake !!:afro:

it's not a big mystery about why Righties, and Trump, are saying the country is being destroyed.

They're the party out of power.

Cultivate desperation and panic.

People will be more likely to vote for change

pismoe can't handle being told the truth and answered to each time he acts silly. he can't even define third world, and he can't find a necklacing. pismoe, pismoe, you so dismo. :lol:

pismoe can't handle being told the truth and answered to each time he acts silly. he can't even define third world, and he can't find a necklacing. pismoe, pismoe, you so dismo. :lol:
---------------------------------------- :afro:

and a bit of info on 'Winnie mandela' who approved of necklacing Jake . --- BBC News | The Winnie Mandela Trial | Profile of Winnie Mandela ---
Then I knight you, sir pismoe, to sally forth and end any necklacing in America. Oh, pismoe, when you find it, you will let us know. pismoe?
like i said , you are as silly as the emotions and sentimentalism t-shirt that you featured in this yhread that you started . USA is surely going third world . Your kids , grandkids and other young American aren't going to like the world , the America that you are creating for them Jake . !!
----------------------------------------- there you go , I already said it ALL Jake !!

pismoe is acting emotional. He has posted ten times, becoming more shrill and strident as the thread went onl. This, pismoe, is the eleventh time I have posted in my own thread. Yes, you have said it all, which is, you have nothing, pismoe!!

hey Jake you 'Winnie mandela':afro: admirer , like I said , your antics make me smile Jake !!

Interracial killings last year aka how many whites were killed by blacks and how many blacks were killed by whites....this report comes from U.S. News and World Report.

Interracial Homicides:

The number of black people who killed whites and the number of whites who killed blacks climbed to levels not seen since 2008, accounting last year for their largest percentages of U.S. homicides of black and white victims since at least the start of the century, according to the crime data.

The statistics show that the 500 killings of white people attributed to blacks last year were the most since black perpetrators were determined to be responsible for the homicides of 504 white people nationwide in 2008.

Last year's total was up 12 percent from the 446 recorded in 2014 and 22 percent from the 409 seen in 2013, a year that saw the lowest total this century and one that capped seven years of general declines in black-on-white homicides. Prior to that, 2006 saw the most black-on-white killings since 2001, with 573.

The 229 black lives taken by white killers last year, however, marked an even larger leap from 2014, jumping more than 22 percent from the 187 black victims killed by whites that year, which was the second-lowest total since 2001. The tally was last exceeded in 2008, when 230 blacks were slain by whites. The highest total in the last 15 years came in 2007, when 245 black people were killed by whites.

Thus we see that almost twice as many whites were killed by blacks (500) as there were blacks were killed by whites (229) in the past year of 2015. Which is bad enough in and of itself...but when you consider that blacks only comprise approx. l2 percent of our total pop. then it is even worse and much worse when you consider that these black killers for the most part were young black men approx. ages between 16 and 32 who compose only about 5% of our total pop. thus....a minority population consisting of approx. 5% of our total pop. killed 500 white folks last year.

Now let us look at how many blacks were killed by other blacks in 2015.

Among the roughly 6,000 cases in which the race of the victim and the offender were known, the number of blacks killed by blacks rose to 2,380 last year, an increase of about 8 percent from 2014.

Of course it is to be expected that more blacks are killed by blacks than anyone else because most homicide victims are killed by people they know.

This is true also in the white community. Most whites are killed by other whites....nothing suprising there.

Now let us look at how many blacks were killed by the police last year.

381 blacks were killed by the police last year.

Now let us consider this....381 blacks killed by the police.......but......2380 blacks were killed by other blacks. Yet the movement called 'Black Lives Matter' are only protesting against the police....does that make any sense?

Not even to mention that those blacks killed by the police for the most part were engaged in some sort of criminal activity....but those blacks killed by other blacks for the most part were not engaged in criminal activity.

Thus the nonsense being perpetrated by the BLM folks makes even less sense.

More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks. According to Mac Donald, 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths were due to police officers, while only four percent of black homicide deaths were the result of police officers.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-
numbers

5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks

The Color of Crime 2016 Edition - The New Observer

Last edited:
. . . I would think.

We share the planet and that won't change.

14469477_1191172380921549_4069068436874283307_n.jpg

Shirts or skins?

Forum List

Back