Bad Boys Whatcha Gonna Do; The Bad Boys are the Police; The Boys Who Cried Wolf

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
The police are habitual liars and are quickly bringing communication down to the nursery grade level. At least, communication with the cops.

The police are habitual liars and are quickly bringing communication down to the nursery grade level. At least, communication with the cops.

Perhaps if you ever have an emergency need for police help they'll lie and say your address is unavailable to them and will be no-shows.

Perhaps if you ever have an emergency need for police help they'll lie and say your address is unavailable to them and will be no-shows.

A habitual liar is the most deceptive of them all. They will act more normal than the average person. That is what we see with today's police, and they want YOU to behave exactly like them. They won't bat an eye, and they do not want you to either.

Yeah all 900,000 of them are all liars.

They have no choice to stick together like glue to the end. I have only seen their OCD behavior get worse over the recent years.

Blue wall of silence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The cops are trained to lie in their Police Academy. Just like they are afraid to become injured and act like a tiger in the woods, they are too slothful to do the real hard detective work that, at least, the police used to do 20 years and more ago. Now they are taught to lie as often as possible to trap people in their own words. And they always record what "susplects" say, when questioned by them, since every officer has a mic on his chest or shoulder. It is starting to look like the police treat everyone like a suspect, even during the most routine of traffic stops.

Last edited:
Can you imagine??? If our all-volunteer Army were as namby pamby as our police are? What a TOTAL disgrace to our country!

Yeah all 900,000 of them are all liars.

They have no choice to stick together like glue to the end. I have only seen their OCD behavior get worse over the recent years.

Blue wall of silence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The cops are trained to lie in their Police Academy. Just like they are afraid to become injured and act like a tiger in the woods, they are too slothful to do the real hard detective work that, at least, the police used to do 20 years and more ago. Now they are taught to lie as often as possible to trap people in their own words. And they always record what "susplects" say, when questioned by them, since every officer has a mic on his chest or shoulder. It is starting to look like the police treat everyone like a suspect, even during the most routine of traffic stops.

Can you imagine??? If our all-volunteer Army were as namby pamby as our police are? What a TOTAL disgrace to our country!

It's not true that ALL cops are bad, dishonest, liars, out to get anybody and everybody (especially blacks) and everything else dishonorable. It's ridiculous for you to think that. And they are not taught to lie in Police Academy - that will get them kicked out or not even accepted in the Academy in the first place.

And as for our all-volunteer military ... most of today's eligible to serve aren't fit to serve ... and those who do serve don't get nearly the thanks they deserve for doing so. No - they're reviled as heathen warriors hell-bent on war.

People who make these assumptions and false allegations piss the shit out of me and usually I hold my temper and keep my mouth shut. Nobody wants to go to war ... yeah, maybe at 17, 18 years old they go in all full of spit and vinegar but basic training gives them a whole change of attitude. They get broken down and then built right back up to make the fine young service personnel they become ... mature, sharp, polite, and everything else. My son signed up before his senior year in high school. They had control of him from that point forward - his grades, his attitude, everything. He had things he had to do before he even saw boot camp. His recruiter said my son had managed to turn in more candidates (who were actually accepted into the military) than anyone before him had been able to recruit from his high school. He was given PFC rank before boot camp. He had a great military career and took advantage of every piece of education the military offered him. He saw the world - places I could only dream of seeing ... Egypt - inside the Pyramids, Korea, many European countries, multiple stateside posts. He got out with the locals, visited historic places, learned to ski in Austria, met relatives he never knew in Italy, certified with both drug and bomb sniffing dogs ... loved his dogs ... and retired a few years ago with twenty years of service. He now serves as a civilian police officer and is very respected in his community. I don't know what kind of security clearance my grandson had because I didn't ask and he didn't tell. He served in some very prime positions but ultimately gave up and is currently in a Police Academy and doing quite well, thank you very much. I hope to go back home in January for his graduation ceremony. He's going to make a damned fine cop.

Someone is breaking into your home right now. They have a weapon! They want to hurt you!
Forget 911 and the police. You'd better call BLM!

I got a newsflash for ya. I live in apartment #45. :)

Someone is breaking into your home right now. They have a weapon! They want to hurt you!

My address is AR One Five.

In Brazil?

In Brazil?
In beautiful south land USA.

In Brazil?

Are you just off the banana boat? :laugh::laugh:laugh::laugh::laugh:

In Brazil?

Nope.

In Brazil?

I was assuming your address was a pun for 45cal. So I used mine as AR 15...get it? Or did you just fall off the turnip truck?

In Brazil?

I was assuming your address was a pun for 45cal. So I used mine as AR 15...get it? Or did you just fall off the turnip truck?

AK OK???

In Brazil?

AK OK???
Well we're having fun tonight aren't we. Better sleep that off a little before you go to work babe.

Forum List

Back