Way to go President Hypocrite! You killed 4 kids

Syria state news: U.S. missile strikes killed 9 civilians, including 4 children

Didn't take out the airfield as military jets are taking off from there already,Waste HUNDREDS of millions of dollars and managed to slaughter 4 children in the process! Way to go! You just earned the title of WAR CRIMINAL! Just like Obama,Bush,Clinton and any other US president still alive!
4 less future terrorists.
4 dead American kids.....ahh 4 less zioCUNTS....
It wasn't 4 dead American kids. It was terrorist kids.

So what about those thousands of innocent children and people the butcher from Syria has killed? What about that little line in the sand?
It is sad to think the greatest generation sacrificed so much that the Odium's in this world could piss on their graves.
What a pathetic sicking group of leach's.
I am beginning to believe the Donald has what it takes.

Didn't take out the airfield as military jets are taking off from there already,Waste HUNDREDS of millions of dollars and managed to slaughter 4 children in the process! Way to go! You just earned the title of WAR CRIMINAL! Just like Obama,Bush,Clinton and any other US president still alive!
4 less future terrorists.
4 dead American kids.....ahh 4 less zioCUNTS....
It wasn't 4 dead American kids. It was terrorist kids.
That's what I am going to say when 4 American kids get killed....preferably some you know.....:) See how you like it.

Is that like the Kenyan asshole killing civilians and children in his bombing of Libya? You want me to post the pictures?

Did you condemn him or do shithead Democrats get a pass on their interventionist wars?

Is that like the Kenyan asshole killing civilians and children in his bombing of Libya? You want me to post the pictures?

Did you condemn him or do shithead Democrats get a pass on their interventionist wars?
Lol now I am a dumbocrat.....hilarious shit. Timmy you know I was a democrat!? ROFLMAO!

France started in Libya, research it. Also research Bernard Henri Levy.

I would not call President Trump a hypocrite. He is a genuine, straightforward man.

The problem is that the "deep state" and the neocons are taking over his Administration.

This has to stop. Can't the President see what's happening???? :(

Haley is part of the problem, she is a war hawk by the way it sounds.

Obama justified the bombing and sent the planes.

It amazes me to see the Libtard butthurt over what Trump did last night in Syria but totally dismisses Obama's bombing of Libya.

Moon Bats have this hypocritical thingy of Republican interventions bad, Democrat interventionism good.

Kind of like Republican debt bad and Democrat debt good.

Obama justified the bombing and sent the planes.

It amazes me to see the Libtard butthurt over what Trump did last night in Syria but totally dismisses Obama's bombing of Libya.

Moon Bats have this hypocritical thingy of Republican interventions bad, Democrat interventionism good.

Kind of like Republican debt bad and Democrat debt good.

Everyone was involved. Not much choice.
2011 military intervention in Libya - Wikipedia

Lets score your post, LIE, LIE, LIE...LIE. Goddamn :cuckoo:
What's wrong snowflake don't like seeing your handy work YOU are approving of?

No, I don't like lying liberals like you. Tissue?

Lie more snowflake. You obviously don't know a liberal from your ass so...keep crying like the liberals do....cry when someone has a dissenting opinion from you.

Lie more snowflake. You obviously don't know a liberal from your ass so...keep crying like the liberals do....cry when someone has a dissenting opinion from you.

^^^ rotted festering stench of troll eww. Dude take a bath, use an entire bar of anti bacterial soap.

Forum List

Back