Watergate Break Ins Conducted By Murdering Mueller

I’ll give anyone $100 Dollars if someone can show me some Actual Verifiable Facts That James Comey doesn’t bend to suit his selfish purposes in Comey’s disgraceful Dime Store Detective Novel. The man is a disgrace to Law Enforcement.

My best friend of 40 years was a Democrat and a Prosecutor and a Good One.

He was a good Father and Good Friend & One of the most honest men I knew. If you asked him about James Comey, he just shakes his head, and will tell you that James Comey and his associates and The Obama Administration May have Irreparably destroyed The Reputation and Prestige of The FBI and has made a mockery of Justice and of our Constitution and Laws.

He’ll tell you that The FBI needs burnt to the ground and completely purged to be saved from itself and that The Russian Investigation has nothing to do at all with Russia.

It is all about Corrupt FBI Officials trying to hold on to power and delay the inevitable indefinitely.

I’ll give anyone $100 Dollars if someone can show me some Actual Verifiable Facts That James Comey doesn’t bend to suit his selfish purposes in Comey’s disgraceful Dime Store Detective Novel. The man is a disgrace to Law Enforcement.

My best friend of 40 years was a Democrat and a Prosecutor and a Good One.

He was a good Father and Good Friend & One of the most honest men I knew. If you asked him about James Comey, he just shakes his head, and will tell you that James Comey and his associates and The Obama Administration May have Irreparably destroyed The Reputation and Prestige of The FBI and has made a mockery of Justice and of our Constitution and Laws.

He’ll tell you that The FBI needs burnt to the ground and completely purged to be saved from itself and that The Russian Investigation has nothing to do at all with Russia.

It is all about Corrupt FBI Officials trying to hold on to power and delay the inevitable indefinitely.

Why do you continue to tell stories which cannot be true?

You're as believable as my neighbor, who claimed his ex-wife's former brother-in-law had lunch with his barber whose wife had gone to the same hairdresser as did Sarah Sanders, and she told her that Sarah was really a Steven, and knew this because Sarah as Steven plaid football in high school with her nephew.

It absolutely astounds me how you people delude yourselves with bullshit negative stories about enemies of Trump that materialize out of nowhere. Who comes up with this crap? Fox? Infowars? You people are such sheep.

I find it rather convenient you people are just now “catching on” to this story.

1155968404_5438546855001_5438531747001-vs.jpg
First off, why Mueller isn't in Jail for his involvement in Organized Crime with Whitey Bulger is beyond me. Bulger btw had numerous contacts in The Russian Mob, so let that and Mueller and Comey's zipped lips about the Uranium One Rosatom Bribery scandal sink in for a minute. But I digress.
obama-mueller-holder-6-1-13.jpg

It just dawned on me why The FBI and DOJ, Mueller and his team are engaging in Outrageous & Unconstitutional Behavior we keep witnessing. That was a trend in The Obama White House as it was with The Clintons.

The Obama Administration and his Holdovers of which there are MANY, are doing so under the "Cover of an Investigation" with Corrupt Judges, and corrupt officials still in The DOJ and FBI, and even our FISA court.

This is also why there are CONSTANT LEAKS during The Investigation.

They are Conducting Water Gate type Break Ins out in the open and under the protection of Tormented Interpretations of our Constitution.

It's already been concluded by 6 previous investigations that there was No Russian Collusion. In Fact there isn't even any proof Russia actually did anything at all to influence our elections.
gettyimages-186113956.jpg

What The Democrat Party is doing is attempting to disrupt the peaceful transition of power. Delay the ouster of political criminals appointed by Obama. And then use the never ending investigation and unconstitutional raids for political propaganda with the goal being to influence the 2018 midterms, keep the charade going until the 2020 election, and like Obama weaponized the IRS, he as the head of the resistance is using his loyalists within government to attack The President, his staff and family and do as much damage as can be done, so as to Obstruct and Interfere with the current administration.
adam-schiff.jpg

What you are witnessing is a scheme 100 times worse than Watergate. You are witnessing attacks not on just The Presidency, but against our Constitution and Democracy itself.

To date The Democrat Party has gotten away with Election Fraud, Campaign Finance Fraud, Bribery Racketeering and Influence selling, Collusion with Russia, Acting as an Agent of The Kremlin by promoting Russian Propaganda, committing perjury, manufacturing evidence, filing false affidavits in a FISA Court, engaging in espionage, leaking classified information, violating protection of privacy, violations of due process, violation of attorney client privilege, illegal unmasking of the targets of illegal wire tapping, concealing exculpatory evidence, and violations of numerous ethical and legal standards as well as being guilty of showing extreme prejudice and bias in investigations, destruction of evidence, concealment of testimony, and obstruction of justice etc, etc, etc,

This is an attack on America itself, and our Justice System which is supposed to protect our rights not trample on them and wipe their ass with them whenever they feel like it.

BTW, thought you might enjoy these Comey Family Photos.
comey-family.jpg

comey-family-supported-hillary-womens-march.jpg
^certifiable.

Mueller murdered someone and is responsible for the watergate break-ins. ok.

You aren't very educated are you? Mueller helped Whitey Bulger murder his way to the top of the Organized Food Chain. Whitey Bulger was a Mobster who had direct contacts with The Russian Mafia. Mueller is responsible for 100s of murders Bulger Committed, and Mueller knew about each one.
322251.jpg

2ndly DimWit, Mueller and his Gestapo Unit are conducting Watergate type break ins. Reading Comprehension just isn't a skill The Left has, I guess.
maxresdefault.jpg
Do you just make this crap up as you go along or what? Mueller wasn't involved in that.

He was deeply involved in the cover up of the illegal fbi actions though.

The only illegal FBI actions take place in the fevered brains of Russian trolls and gullible idiots. Which are you?

The Courts seem to disagree with your simpleton view of the world.

Wrongfully Convicted Men Awarded $101M

^certifiable.

You aren't very educated are you? Mueller helped Whitey Bulger murder his way to the top of the Organized Food Chain. Whitey Bulger was a Mobster who had direct contacts with The Russian Mafia. Mueller is responsible for 100s of murders Bulger Committed, and Mueller knew about each one.
322251.jpg

2ndly DimWit, Mueller and his Gestapo Unit are conducting Watergate type break ins. Reading Comprehension just isn't a skill The Left has, I guess.
maxresdefault.jpg
Do you just make this crap up as you go along or what? Mueller wasn't involved in that.

The only illegal FBI actions take place in the fevered brains of Russian trolls and gullible idiots. Which are you?

Ok, you found one 53 year old case. How hard did you have to dig for that?

322251.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Took two seconds. Or how about the other major case they fucked up? Assuming you're a sentient being you should remember this case. The scientist that muller and comey targeted with no evidence whatsoever. They ignored significant scientific evidence to go after this poor man. These are the sorts of boobs you have hitched your wagon to. Nice job.

Scientist Is Paid Millions by U.S. in Anthrax Suit

The settlement, consisting of $2.825 million in cash and an annuity paying Dr. Hatfill $150,000 a year for 20 years, brings to an end a five-year legal battle that had recently threatened a reporter with large fines for declining to name sources she said she did not recall.

Dr. Hatfill, who worked at the Army’s laboratory at Fort Detrick in Frederick, Md., in the late 1990s, was the subject of a flood of news media coverage beginning in mid-2002, after television cameras showed Federal Bureau of Investigation agents in biohazard suits searching his apartment near the Army base. He was later named a “person of interest” in the case by then Attorney General John Ashcroft, speaking on national television.

In a news conference in August 2002, Dr. Hatfill tearfully denied that he had anything to do with the anthrax letters and said irresponsible news media coverage based on government leaks had destroyed his reputation.

Dr. Hatfill’s lawsuit, filed in 2003, accused F.B.I. agents and Justice Department officials involved in the criminal investigation of the anthrax mailings of leaking information about him to the news media in violation of the Privacy Act. In order to prove their case, his lawyers took depositions from key F.B.I. investigators, senior officials and a number of reporters who had covered the investigation.

two major and notorious mistakes in my lifetime by the FBI on having the wrong target that I can remember....the Anthrax one that west wall mentioned and the Atlanta Olympic bomber....

Took two seconds. Or how about the other major case they fucked up? Assuming you're a sentient being you should remember this case. The scientist that muller and comey targeted with no evidence whatsoever. They ignored significant scientific evidence to go after this poor man. These are the sorts of boobs you have hitched your wagon to. Nice job.

The settlement, consisting of $2.825 million in cash and an annuity paying Dr. Hatfill $150,000 a year for 20 years, brings to an end a five-year legal battle that had recently threatened a reporter with large fines for declining to name sources she said she did not recall.

Dr. Hatfill, who worked at the Army’s laboratory at Fort Detrick in Frederick, Md., in the late 1990s, was the subject of a flood of news media coverage beginning in mid-2002, after television cameras showed Federal Bureau of Investigation agents in biohazard suits searching his apartment near the Army base. He was later named a “person of interest” in the case by then Attorney General John Ashcroft, speaking on national television.

In a news conference in August 2002, Dr. Hatfill tearfully denied that he had anything to do with the anthrax letters and said irresponsible news media coverage based on government leaks had destroyed his reputation.

Dr. Hatfill’s lawsuit, filed in 2003, accused F.B.I. agents and Justice Department officials involved in the criminal investigation of the anthrax mailings of leaking information about him to the news media in violation of the Privacy Act. In order to prove their case, his lawyers took depositions from key F.B.I. investigators, senior officials and a number of reporters who had covered the investigation.

No institution gets it right each and every time. But Westwall and the OP isn’t saying that the FBI has made mistakes, they’re saying the FBI is corrupt and that’s a whole different thing. Corruption means they deliberately framed people for crimes they knew their targets didn’t commit. That’s just not credible.

That’s certainly the claim being made by Trump and DJT’s claims are simply not credible either.

No institution gets it right each and every time. But Westwall and the OP isn’t saying that the FBI has made mistakes, they’re saying the FBI is corrupt and that’s a whole different thing. Corruption means they deliberately framed people for crimes they knew their targets didn’t commit. That’s just not credible.

That’s certainly the claim being made by Trump and DJT’s claims are simply not credible either.

There is an enormous gulf between "not getting it right" and willfully ignoring scientific evidence to go after a target because you want to. The fact that we the People had to pay 101 million dollars to settle a lawsuit brought by the wrongfully convicted men, and a case that mueller himself tried to bury, says you are wrong.

1155968404_5438546855001_5438531747001-vs.jpg
First off, why Mueller isn't in Jail for his involvement in Organized Crime with Whitey Bulger is beyond me. Bulger btw had numerous contacts in The Russian Mob, so let that and Mueller and Comey's zipped lips about the Uranium One Rosatom Bribery scandal sink in for a minute. But I digress.
obama-mueller-holder-6-1-13.jpg

It just dawned on me why The FBI and DOJ, Mueller and his team are engaging in Outrageous & Unconstitutional Behavior we keep witnessing. That was a trend in The Obama White House as it was with The Clintons.

The Obama Administration and his Holdovers of which there are MANY, are doing so under the "Cover of an Investigation" with Corrupt Judges, and corrupt officials still in The DOJ and FBI, and even our FISA court.

This is also why there are CONSTANT LEAKS during The Investigation.

They are Conducting Water Gate type Break Ins out in the open and under the protection of Tormented Interpretations of our Constitution.

It's already been concluded by 6 previous investigations that there was No Russian Collusion. In Fact there isn't even any proof Russia actually did anything at all to influence our elections.
gettyimages-186113956.jpg

What The Democrat Party is doing is attempting to disrupt the peaceful transition of power. Delay the ouster of political criminals appointed by Obama. And then use the never ending investigation and unconstitutional raids for political propaganda with the goal being to influence the 2018 midterms, keep the charade going until the 2020 election, and like Obama weaponized the IRS, he as the head of the resistance is using his loyalists within government to attack The President, his staff and family and do as much damage as can be done, so as to Obstruct and Interfere with the current administration by Weaponizing our system of Justice, with help from corrupt officials in The DOJ, FBI, and courts who are beholden to Obama.
adam-schiff.jpg

What you are witnessing is a scheme 100 times worse than Watergate. You are witnessing attacks not on just The Presidency, but against our Constitution and Democracy itself.

To date The Democrat Party has gotten away with Election Fraud, Campaign Finance Fraud, Bribery Racketeering and Influence selling, Collusion with Russia, Acting as an Agent of The Kremlin by promoting Russian Propaganda, committing perjury, manufacturing evidence, filing false affidavits in a FISA Court, engaging in espionage, leaking classified information, violating protection of privacy, violations of due process, violation of attorney client privilege, illegal unmasking of the targets of illegal wire tapping, concealing exculpatory evidence, and violations of numerous ethical and legal standards as well as being guilty of showing extreme prejudice and bias in investigations, destruction of evidence, concealment of testimony, and obstruction of justice etc, etc, etc,

This is an attack on America itself, and our Justice System which is supposed to protect our rights not trample on them and wipe their ass with them whenever they feel like it.

BTW, thought you might enjoy these Comey Family Photos.
comey-family.jpg

comey-family-supported-hillary-womens-march.jpg

Your logic of there have been 6 investigations that haven't found Russian collusion is reason to not investigate further.

It's like having a murder investigation. One guy goes up to the body and says "hmm, we can't prove this was murder" and the next guy does the same, and then 4 more guys.

Then they say "ah, there's no point in investigating this any more, because 6 guys have all been unable to show it's murder" So instead of letting people try and show it, they'll prevent it from happening.
Except there is no body, and no one reported a murder.

The FBI doesn't just frame people for crimes they didn't commit, it kills them. Take the Waco incident, for instance. There was no evidence of any crime committed by anyone before the FBI started firing into the building and then incinerated everyone in it. Then there's the Randy Weaver incident where the FBI killed is wife and child and had to out pay millions to Weaver when he sued.

...except there is no body, and no one reported a murder.

This fact screams of Seth Rich. Comey and Mueller have to know about that and probably hired the contractors since Crooked Hillary probably ordered the hit.

Comey spoiled the FBI and allowed them not to protect American people. I think that the FBI are more interested in seeking dirt about Trump.

...except there is no body, and no one reported a murder.

This fact screams of Seth Rich. Comey and Mueller have to know about that and probably hired the contractors since Crooked Hillary probably ordered the hit.

Another Russian lie. Seth Rich has nothing to do with the DNC emails and you KNOW that because you and your hacker friends in Russia gave those emails to WikiLeaks. That’s been proven by the CIA and the Dutch security agencies.

Stop lying.

Nobody can be right every time. We are all human, we all make mistakes.

You are also deflecting from your topic. You accused Mueller of murder. Wrongfully as it turns out.

You are doing exactly what you accused him of.

^certifiable.

322251.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

yeah, they were

it still has nothing to do with mueller, howie

h. paul rico, zip connelly

focus, howie, focus

Nobody can be right every time. We are all human, we all make mistakes.

Yeah, the problems arise when the mistakes are intentional, or once discovered are ignored in favor of continuing on your original course because it is better for your career. That is the crime that comey and mueller made in the anthrax case. They KNEW they were wrong, but they continued anyway.

Forum List

Back