Watergate Break Ins Conducted By Murdering Mueller

Well that’s very disappointing since I was expecting an effort at your defending your viewpoints in “Genius” level expertise.
Sure you do. That’s why most people on here have you on IGNORE and can barely comprehend what The Hell you are talking about?

Tell me Einstein, why does such a “genius” need to hide what University he went to?

No one knows your name.

Answer: You are still working on your GED 15 years after dropping out of High School.

Finally, why does such a genius happen to be one of the worst rated posters on this board with an “F” Grade?

Pretty Sure you never got your citizenship papers, or a diploma from High School Either.
I have citizenship papers, and an engineering degree from an elite university, and a magna cum laude doctoral degree from another elite university.
Sure you do. That’s why most people on here have you on IGNORE and can barely comprehend what The Hell you are talking about?

Tell me Einstein, why does such a “genius” need to hide what University he went to?

No one knows your name.

Answer: You are still working on your GED 15 years after dropping out of High School.

Finally, why does such a genius happen to be one of the worst rated posters on this board with an “F” Grade?

Pretty Sure you never got your citizenship papers, or a diploma from High School Either.
I have citizenship papers, and an engineering degree from an elite university, and a magna cum laude doctoral degree from another elite university.
You are a great American and a good representation of the political brain trust to be found and nurtured on USMB.

Please learn how to use the software.

You quoted me twice, “Genius”.
I gave you speshial attention. You deserve it.

Well that’s very disappointing since I was expecting an effort at your defending your viewpoints in “Genius” level expertise.

No one knows your name.

No one knows your name.

You are a great American and a good representation of the political brain trust to be found and nurtured on USMB.

Please learn how to use the software.

You quoted me twice, “Genius”.
I gave you speshial attention. You deserve it.
What's with the weird formatting, hero?

Oh dear. You need to keep up. You're way out of the loop. Thanks to your hero, we the people, have had to pay the victims of his crime 101 million dollars.

Carr: Robert Mueller mum on FBI scandal in Boston

What did Bob Mueller know about the FBI’s framing of four innocent men for a murder they didn’t commit, and when did he know it?

This is an important question for the “special counsel,” and for two days I’ve been emailing his press office, asking for answers about his tenure in the U.S. attorney’s office here. No response. Zip, zero, nada.

Carr: Robert Mueller mum on FBI scandal in Boston
:boohoo:

Don't play the violin for me silly girl. You support an asshole who at the best allowed, and at the worst helped railroad innocent men to prison. Fine piece of shit you've yoked yourself too.
Awe aren’t you cute when you’re triggered.

Caring that people are criminally convicted is "triggered" to you is it? You must have just loved stalins gulags. Were you a camp guard?
Do you support Donald? Yes? Then you have no leg to stand on. Any “principles” you have are cancelled out by your support of a potus who thinks he’s above the law
Anybody who supports Trump and supports OPs like "murdering mueller" and the Gestapo is way way out of reality. How can you possibly think like this? Stalinists?

I find it interesting that the progressives here, who claim to care about "law and order" laugh about a person who clearly violated his ethics, and the laws of this country to convict innocent men. And you wonder why no one pays attention to silly people like you. You are all stalinists through and through. That much is very clear because only in his country was that sort of activity supported.

Thanks for exposing what sort of slimey people you all are.

only a true fuckwit would quote howie carr with a straight face.

Only a true fuckwit, like you, would ignore the factual evidence and try and smear the messenger instead of facing the hard fact that your hero's are fucking scumbags. Who commit crimes against innocent people to further their careers and you simply don't care. You're an asshole del.

*heroes*, fuckwit, not hero's

the rest of your blathering is dismissed; the next factual column howie writes will be his first

keep shining trump's duodenum

it's a very difficult and important job

The PEOPLE of the USA, that's you and me, halfwit, were forced to pay the two survivors of muellers little escapade 101 million dollars. Wrap your tiny little brain around that FACT and then come back when you have an original thought.

Don't play the violin for me silly girl. You support an asshole who at the best allowed, and at the worst helped railroad innocent men to prison. Fine piece of shit you've yoked yourself too.

Caring that people are criminally convicted is "triggered" to you is it? You must have just loved stalins gulags. Were you a camp guard?
Do you support Donald? Yes? Then you have no leg to stand on. Any “principles” you have are cancelled out by your support of a potus who thinks he’s above the law
Anybody who supports Trump and supports OPs like "murdering mueller" and the Gestapo is way way out of reality. How can you possibly think like this? Stalinists?

You support a person who provably (via that aforementioned 101 million dollar settlement) violated the civil Rights of innocent people, so yeah, you are indeed a stalinist.

And, based on the fact that two men died in prison, after being illegally railroaded by your hero, the claim of murder is not unreasonable.

Last edited:
1155968404_5438546855001_5438531747001-vs.jpg
First off, why Mueller isn't in Jail for his involvement in Organized Crime with Whitey Bulger is beyond me. Bulger btw had numerous contacts in The Russian Mob, so let that and Mueller and Comey's zipped lips about the Uranium One Rosatom Bribery scandal sink in for a minute. But I digress.
obama-mueller-holder-6-1-13.jpg

It just dawned on me why The FBI and DOJ, Mueller and his team are engaging in Outrageous & Unconstitutional Behavior we keep witnessing. That was a trend in The Obama White House as it was with The Clintons.

The Obama Administration and his Holdovers of which there are MANY, are doing so under the "Cover of an Investigation" with Corrupt Judges, and corrupt officials still in The DOJ and FBI, and even our FISA court.

This is also why there are CONSTANT LEAKS during The Investigation.

They are Conducting Water Gate type Break Ins out in the open and under the protection of Tormented Interpretations of our Constitution.

It's already been concluded by 6 previous investigations that there was No Russian Collusion. In Fact there isn't even any proof Russia actually did anything at all to influence our elections.
gettyimages-186113956.jpg

What The Democrat Party is doing is attempting to disrupt the peaceful transition of power. Delay the ouster of political criminals appointed by Obama. And then use the never ending investigation and unconstitutional raids for political propaganda with the goal being to influence the 2018 midterms, keep the charade going until the 2020 election, and like Obama weaponized the IRS, he as the head of the resistance is using his loyalists within government to attack The President, his staff and family and do as much damage as can be done, so as to Obstruct and Interfere with the current administration by Weaponizing our system of Justice, with help from corrupt officials in The DOJ, FBI, and courts who are beholden to Obama.
adam-schiff.jpg

What you are witnessing is a scheme 100 times worse than Watergate. You are witnessing attacks not on just The Presidency, but against our Constitution and Democracy itself.

To date The Democrat Party has gotten away with Election Fraud, Campaign Finance Fraud, Bribery Racketeering and Influence selling, Collusion with Russia, Acting as an Agent of The Kremlin by promoting Russian Propaganda, committing perjury, manufacturing evidence, filing false affidavits in a FISA Court, engaging in espionage, leaking classified information, violating protection of privacy, violations of due process, violation of attorney client privilege, illegal unmasking of the targets of illegal wire tapping, concealing exculpatory evidence, and violations of numerous ethical and legal standards as well as being guilty of showing extreme prejudice and bias in investigations, destruction of evidence, concealment of testimony, and obstruction of justice etc, etc, etc,

This is an attack on America itself, and our Justice System which is supposed to protect our rights not trample on them and wipe their ass with them whenever they feel like it.

BTW, thought you might enjoy these Comey Family Photos.
comey-family.jpg

comey-family-supported-hillary-womens-march.jpg

Fact free.
Link free.

WTH?

First off, why Mueller isn't in Jail for his involvement in Organized Crime with Whitey Bulger is beyond me. Bulger btw had numerous contacts in The Russian Mob, so let that and Mueller and Comey's zipped lips about the Uranium One Rosatom Bribery scandal sink in for a minute. But I digress.

It just dawned on me why The FBI and DOJ, Mueller and his team are engaging in Outrageous & Unconstitutional Behavior we keep witnessing. That was a trend in The Obama White House as it was with The Clintons.

The Obama Administration and his Holdovers of which there are MANY, are doing so under the "Cover of an Investigation" with Corrupt Judges, and corrupt officials still in The DOJ and FBI, and even our FISA court.

They are Conducting Water Gate type Break Ins out in the open and under the protection of Tormented Interpretations of our Constitution.

It's already been concluded by 6 previous investigations that there was No Russian Collusion. In Fact there isn't even any proof Russia actually did anything at all to influence our elections.

What The Democrat Party is doing is attempting to disrupt the peaceful transition of power. Delay the ouster of political criminals appointed by Obama. And then use the never ending investigation and unconstitutional raids for political propaganda with the goal being to influence the 2018 midterms, keep the charade going until the 2020 election, and like Obama weaponized the IRS, he as the head of the resistance is using his loyalists within government to attack The President, his staff and family and do as much damage as can be done, so as to Obstruct and Interfere with the current administration.
adam-schiff.jpg

What you are witnessing is a scheme 100 times worse than Watergate. You are witnessing attacks not on just The Presidency, but against our Constitution and Democracy itself.

To date The Democrat Party has gotten away with Election Fraud, Campaign Finance Fraud, Bribery Racketeering and Influence selling, Collusion with Russia, Acting as an Agent of The Kremlin by promoting Russian Propaganda, committing perjury, manufacturing evidence, filing false affidavits in a FISA Court, engaging in espionage, leaking classified information, violating protection of privacy, violations of due process, violation of attorney client privilege, illegal unmasking of the targets of illegal wire tapping, concealing exculpatory evidence, and violations of numerous ethical and legal standards as well as being guilty of showing extreme prejudice and bias in investigations, destruction of evidence, concealment of testimony, and obstruction of justice etc, etc, etc,

This is an attack on America itself, and our Justice System which is supposed to protect our rights not trample on them and wipe their ass with them whenever they feel like it.

comey-family.jpg

^certifiable.

Mueller murdered someone and is responsible for the watergate break-ins. ok.

You aren't very educated are you? Mueller helped Whitey Bulger murder his way to the top of the Organized Food Chain. Whitey Bulger was a Mobster who had direct contacts with The Russian Mafia. Mueller is responsible for 100s of murders Bulger Committed, and Mueller knew about each one.
322251.jpg

2ndly DimWit, Mueller and his Gestapo Unit are conducting Watergate type break ins. Reading Comprehension just isn't a skill The Left has, I guess.
maxresdefault.jpg

Still no facts but its cute the way you capitalize odd words, here and there.

What The Democrat Party is doing is attempting to disrupt the peaceful transition of power. Delay the ouster of political criminals appointed by Obama. And then use the never ending investigation and unconstitutional raids for political propaganda with the goal being to influence the 2018 midterms, keep the charade going until the 2020 election, and like Obama weaponized the IRS, he as the head of the resistance is using his loyalists within government to attack The President, his staff and family and do as much damage as can be done, so as to Obstruct and Interfere with the current administration.
adam-schiff.jpg

comey-family.jpg

^certifiable.

You aren't very educated are you? Mueller helped Whitey Bulger murder his way to the top of the Organized Food Chain. Whitey Bulger was a Mobster who had direct contacts with The Russian Mafia. Mueller is responsible for 100s of murders Bulger Committed, and Mueller knew about each one.
322251.jpg

2ndly DimWit, Mueller and his Gestapo Unit are conducting Watergate type break ins. Reading Comprehension just isn't a skill The Left has, I guess.
maxresdefault.jpg
Do you just make this crap up as you go along or what? Mueller wasn't involved in that.

adam-schiff.jpg

comey-family.jpg

^certifiable.

322251.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Do you just make this crap up as you go along or what? Mueller wasn't involved in that.

He was deeply involved in the cover up of the illegal fbi actions though.

What The Democrat Party is doing is attempting to disrupt the peaceful transition of power. Delay the ouster of political criminals appointed by Obama. And then use the never ending investigation and unconstitutional raids for political propaganda with the goal being to influence the 2018 midterms, keep the charade going until the 2020 election, and like Obama weaponized the IRS, he as the head of the resistance is using his loyalists within government to attack The President, his staff and family and do as much damage as can be done, so as to Obstruct and Interfere with the current administration by Weaponizing our system of Justice, with help from corrupt officials in The DOJ, FBI, and courts who are beholden to Obama.
adam-schiff.jpg

comey-family.jpg

Your logic of there have been 6 investigations that haven't found Russian collusion is reason to not investigate further.

It's like having a murder investigation. One guy goes up to the body and says "hmm, we can't prove this was murder" and the next guy does the same, and then 4 more guys.

Then they say "ah, there's no point in investigating this any more, because 6 guys have all been unable to show it's murder" So instead of letting people try and show it, they'll prevent it from happening.

Notorious Boston based organized crime figure Whitey Bulger was a freaking FBI informant and they couldn't find him for ten years when he fled the area. Yeah right. How many murders did the FBI cover up and how many times did the FBI tip Bulger off about a Boston Police raid or arrest? We probably won't know because the MSM has been covering up for the FBI negligence for years in exchange for juicy information about mostly republican politicians.

adam-schiff.jpg

comey-family.jpg

^certifiable.

322251.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The only illegal FBI actions take place in the fevered brains of Russian trolls and gullible idiots. Which are you?

adam-schiff.jpg

comey-family.jpg

^certifiable.

322251.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

According to who?

I don't know of a single case where donald has violated the civil rights of anyone. Your hero's, mueller and comey BOTH have. So fuck you and your bullshit false equivalents. You are a stalinist through and through. That is now very clear. You don't care about civil rights or the protections afforded to the PEOPLE of this country. You WANT a totalitarian dictatorship. No doubt that is the only way you can feel good about yourself is the infliction of misery on others. There have been scumbags, like you, throughout history.

You don't know single case where Trump violated anyone's civil rights?

Donald Trump blasts NFL anthem protesters: 'Get that son of a bitch off the field'

and,

In One Day, Trump Administration Lands 3 Punches Against Gay Rights

and,

Trump ends DACA program, no new applications accepted

and, his desire to take more away from those who don't kiss his ass:

Donald Trump on protester: 'I'd like to punch him in the face' - CNNPolitics

The movie Black Mass touches on some of it, but The FBI Corruption was a lot worse. The book the movie was made from goes in to it a little but barely scratches the surface.

The FBI has become a Law unto thems lives and are accountable to no one. They took on this persona when Bill Clinton took office and saturated The FBI with his lackeys. Think of an endless parade of Janet Renos. It was cleaned up a bit under Bush, but was dirtied even further under Obama. But I digress.

Mueller had first hand knowledge of 1,000s of crimes, accepted gifts and money from Bulger and knew of at least a dozen murders and was fine with it all.

Mueller will commit any crime to put even innocent men in jail. And In Fact had done this five documented times costing taxpayers over $100 Million in reparations for wrongful impeisonment and prosecutorial misconduct.

Notorious Boston based organized crime figure Whitey Bulger was a freaking FBI informant and they couldn't find him for ten years when he fled the area. Yeah right. How many murders did the FBI cover up and how many times did the FBI tip Bulger off about a Boston Police raid or arrest? We probably won't know because the MSM has been covering up for the FBI negligence for years in exchange for juicy information about mostly republican politicians.

Last edited:
Some of the members of Bulger's organization said they were amazed at that criminal activity they witnessed FBI agents doing. Sure the FBI had to do things in order to gain their trust, but the FBI "hits" and "whacks" were eyebrow raising. Mueller must have considered the victims he set up as the same as Vietcong.

Yeah, Comey in his book and interviews has made Trump look very, very bad.

He has? Everyone I have seen talking about comeys book is saying he should have shut up because he certainly isn't helping himself, and he is also hurting the mueller "investigation".
He isn't hurting or helping the Mueller investigation. He has already been interviewed by Mueller. The facts in his book are well know and his opinion has little bearing on the investigation. However, the question of political damage to Trump and the GOP will be answered by the outcome of the Mid term elections.

With 850,000 copies of his book in print and speaking engagements that will make him a small fortune, he certainly has not hurt himself.

Forum List

Back