Watching Sunday morning news

These threads are goono's way of trying to rid himself of the guilt he feels for helping to elect Trump.

Imagine the horror he felt when he started reading stories post-election that it was elitist snobs like himself and their constant looking down their noses at the white working class that motivated that white working class to vote for Trump.

EAT IT RAW GOONO!

We watch Face the Nation and Meet the Press. It is our chance to listen to what liberals think. It certainly is not an unbiased news reporting opportunity. This Sunday was fun watching the host of Face the Nation get bitched slapped by two different guests. His anger was not well hidden. :lol:

that-look-when-trump-rednecks-realize-they-always-had-their-6252118.png

What till these fake people have their Medicare, and Social Security taken away too... If the GOP gets their way, it is exactly what is going to happen.
They could find themselves working longer and collecting less SS. They have no idea what they voted for other than making America whiter.

Key House GOPer Introduces Bill With Major Cuts To Social Security

How is that bill from 2016 doing these days? :eusa_whistle:

You keep voting for the party that TRIES to cut it, but you make fun of US for their failure?

HUH?

You keep voting for the party that TRIES to cut it, but you make fun of US for their failure?

HUH?

If Congress had left the funds alone, we'd be much better off. That is a Democrat/Republican issue.

I did not make fun of you, but I understand you snowflakes get your feelings hurt easily. I pointed out no changes have occurred, which you acknowledged in your statement. Pretty funny you acted like it had happened until I pointed out it has not. :lol:

HUH?

If Congress had left the funds alone, we'd be much better off. That is a Democrat/Republican issue.

I did not make fun of you, but I understand you snowflakes get your feelings hurt easily. I pointed out no changes have occurred, which you acknowledged in your statement. Pretty funny you acted like it had happened until I pointed out it has not. :lol:

Nothing in this post even resembled a rational thought.

HUH?

Which is why you remain an idiot.

too funny

They are interviewing flyover country rubes all over the country who said thy voted drumpf , now shitting their pants about losing their Obama care
If so it was fake news. Not that you could tell.

Fake news = whatever I do not wish to confront. Kinda like K-12 when it comes to american history.
yea interviewing people in flyover country is fake news
I live in flyover country snowflake. And you already know how I feel about your post and their accuracy.

Yeah I live in a third world toilet too and the crazy part is the people living here have no clue that they're living in a shithole.

HUH?

Which is why you remain an idiot.

Really? Point out again where I said that SS and Medicare had been cut, dumbass.

Forum List

Back