Watching A Horny 68 Year Old

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
'I've had my phone tapped': Susan Sarandon claims 'government is watching her'... and reveals she was denied White House security clearance
By Lydia Warren
Published: 11:08 EST, 23 April 2012 | Updated: 13:40 EST, 23 April 2012

Susan Sarandon I ve had my phone tapped Daily Mail Online

She’s back!

I would not play with that broad when she young:

Susan Sarandon Open to Dating a Person of Any Age, Color, or Gender
by Kipp Jones
1 Jun 2015

Susan Sarandon Open to Dating a Person of Any Age Color or Gender - Breitbart

She's a movie star. If you are so focused on celebrities, it's your own fault if this disturbs you in some way. Deal with your own reality.

Oh, and your ageism is showing. It isn't any better than racism or any other type of bias or bigotry. I think you'll find that when you are 68, you will feel the same interest in romance and sex as any other adult. That is, if you take care of yourself and are a healthy 68 year old.

Last edited:
She's a movie star.
To Esmeralda: She is a media personality more than a bono fide movie star.
If you are so focused on celebrities, it's your own fault if this disturbs you in some way. Deal with your own reality.
To Esmeralda: I would not know she is alive if she was not a political activist. I have not been in a movie theater in more than forty years, and I never watch more than a few minutes of movies on television. Her crazy politics attract my attention. That’s reality.
Oh, and your ageism is showing. It isn't any better than racism or any other type of bias or bigotry.
To Esmeralda: My opinion(s) of liberal women is your bigotry. There is not a one of them, young or old, that I would associate with. That is reality, too.
I think you'll find that when you are 68, you will feel the same interest in romance and sex as any other adult.
To Esmeralda: I’m long past 68 —— born 1934.
That is, if you take care of yourself and are a healthy 68 year old.
To Esmeralda: Fairly healthy for an old seaman that drank adult beverages with the first team. Smoked for more than sixty years, and would rather be dead than exercise. Still have most of my teeth. Plenty of hair on my head, about 25 percent of it white. New acquaintances swear I do not look a day over 70.

Better a horny 68 year old than a withered old hag like some here.
To Old Rocks: Now your screen name puzzles me!

Can't stand the woman but I'd volunteer to help cure her horniness if she was so inclined.
Look at it like taking one for the team.
To blastoff: Best one of the year. ROFL.

Susan Sarandon Open to Dating a Person of Any Age, Color, or Gender-.

Caitlyn Jenner is now available...

says one of the comments on the link :dunno:

I'll toss my hat in the ring..hell it's rare to meet a horny woman that would let me touch her.....for free...

'I've had my phone tapped': Susan Sarandon claims 'government is watching her'... and reveals she was denied White House security clearance
By Lydia Warren
Published: 11:08 EST, 23 April 2012 | Updated: 13:40 EST, 23 April 2012

Susan Sarandon I ve had my phone tapped Daily Mail Online

She’s back!

I would not play with that broad when she young:

Susan Sarandon Open to Dating a Person of Any Age, Color, or Gender
by Kipp Jones
1 Jun 2015

Susan Sarandon Open to Dating a Person of Any Age Color or Gender - Breitbart

Sounds like a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy to me. When you're an activist to the extent she is, of course you're under surveillance. And of course the White House doesn't want you on a tour or walking around handcuffing yourself to things. :)

Caitlyn Jenner is now available...
To skye: I wish I would have thought of the connection.

Oh well, Mr. & Mrs. Susan Sarandon Jenner is a great plotline for her next movie. I cannot figure out what kind of a movie it will be: Horror, or sci fi, or comedy. I’m partial to girl meets girl, girl loses girl, girl gets girl.

I'll toss my hat in the ring..hell it's rare to meet a horny woman that would let me touch her.....for free...
To Moonglow: Good one, but blastoff keeps the title.

Sounds like a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy to me. When you're an activist to the extent she is, of course you're under surveillance. And of course the White House doesn't want you on a tour or walking around handcuffing yourself to things.
To Delta4Embassey: I should have posted this thread in the Humor forum.

Forum List

Back