Watch woman freak out over presence of Dukes of Hazard car at festival

The woman was not freaking out. She was letting the owners who make money from displaying their car at public events know that they have a major problem on their hands that is going to cost them future business because they have challenged an astute and aggressive woman who is determined to make their product an issue with potential clients.
Translation: "I am a liberal coward with my lips firmly planted on any ass that needs sucking on."
Why do you fight battles you have already lost? The Confederate flag is being commercially and socially rejected. Even the cars at issue in this thread topic are being rejected when it has the Confederate flag on it.
People carried that flag when they lynched black folks. Black folks are insulted when they see that flag. They are winning and the Confederates are getting their asses beat, again.
Why aren't white sheets or rope being banned?
It's a fucking car for Christs sake. I don't have a racist bone in my body but I would jump at an opportunity to own one of those cars. That car represented rebellion not racism.
The car isn't the offensive item. How can you not know that? The flag displayed on the car is the offensive item.
It's only offense to brain washed media fed pussies. Sign up.
]
And Yankees who had family members fight against the traitors or who just have a sense of loyalty to America.

Call it what you like. It's just a subjective opinion. The objective fact is that the car vendor will never display his Confederate Flag displayed car at the event ever again, not will any other vendor with a Confederate Flag display ever be invited to that event or any event sponsored by that event organization.

I hear you. There's a larger topic at play here. For a generation now as a society, we've recoiled away from anyone who throws out the "I'm offended" line. What has happened over time is that any little thing can be silenced by describing it as offensive. It has become a way of shutting down opposing points of view versus allowing all points into public discourse. What was once a gesture of mutual respect to back away from something that was truly offensive has become an institution of surrender to any little perceived slight regardless of how silly. And the result is this lady who feels perfectly normal going batshit crazy in public. We've silenced normal people in order to surrender the public stage to loons.
im-offended.jpg
Those guys did not know how to respond to an angry Black Woman.

Tell her to fuck off and keep moving
Actually, that is what she told them. She won, they lost.

Call it what you like. It's just a subjective opinion. The objective fact is that the car vendor will never display his Confederate Flag displayed car at the event ever again, not will any other vendor with a Confederate Flag display ever be invited to that event or any event sponsored by that event organization.

I hear you. There's a larger topic at play here. For a generation now as a society, we've recoiled away from anyone who throws out the "I'm offended" line. What has happened over time is that any little thing can be silenced by describing it as offensive. It has become a way of shutting down opposing points of view versus allowing all points into public discourse. What was once a gesture of mutual respect to back away from something that was truly offensive has become an institution of surrender to any little perceived slight regardless of how silly. And the result is this lady who feels perfectly normal going batshit crazy in public. We've silenced normal people in order to surrender the public stage to loons.
im-offended.jpg

Won what? She sounded like an ill informed illiterate. The car still exists.

You snowflakes need to sit down with this nonsense. Its getting you nothing but contempt.

See November 9th for validation

im-offended.jpg

My husband absolutely nailed it, "tell the putz he won a battle, but is losing the war"...the putz being you of course

The woman was not freaking out. She was letting the owners who make money from displaying their car at public events know that they have a major problem on their hands that is going to cost them future business because they have challenged an astute and aggressive woman who is determined to make their product an issue with potential clients.

Lol! The car didn't move did it? How is this going to cost anyone? She is an intolerant lefty nut job, who is going crazy because she doesn't get her way. Nothing unusual here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back