Watch the epic finale of Dubai's New Year's firework display

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
What a fireworks show!!!

USA TODAY4:07 p.m. EST December 31, 2014

The Burj Khalifa tower in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, was center stage for a New Year's fireworks display that wowed audiences below.

Watch the epic finale of Dubai s New Year s firework display?

However, as spectacular as it is, I don't think I would travel all the way to see it as many of the viewers did. I guess I would just be satisfied with the shows in my own town.

http://www.thenational.ae/uae/burj-khalifa-lights-up-

What a fireworks show!!!

USA TODAY4:07 p.m. EST December 31, 2014

The Burj Khalifa tower in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, was center stage for a New Year's fireworks display that wowed audiences below.

Watch the epic finale of Dubai s New Year s firework display?

However, as spectacular as it is, I don't think I would travel all the way to see it as many of the viewers did. I guess I would just be satisfied with the shows in my own town.

http://www.thenational.ae/uae/burj-khalifa-lights-up-

Nicely done. I guess this is what oil money can buy you. Question is, what are they doing celebrating the Christian New year in a manner they will never honor a Muslim holiday?

I never knew that January 1st (New Years) was a Christian holiday??

But a zionist juden claims it is.......so it must be. .... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:
There goes Sunni the ISIS lover proving once again, that mental illness and ignorance are a prerequisite for converting to Islam.

I feel sorry for Sunni the Moooslem lunatic, he doesn't even know he's celebrating a Christian New Year. :lmao:

"The Gregorian calendar, also called the Western calendar and the Christian calendar, is internationally the most widely used civil calendar.

It is named for Pope Gregory XIII, who introduced it in 1582."

But a zionist juden claims it is.......so it must be. .... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:
There goes Sunni the ISIS lover proving once again, that mental illness and ignorance are a prerequisite for converting to Islam.

I feel sorry for Sunni the Moooslem lunatic, he doesn't even know he's celebrating a Christian New Year. :lmao:

"The Gregorian calendar, also called the Western calendar and the Christian calendar, is internationally the most widely used civil calendar.

It appears that many in the Gulf States are making an effort to show tolerance to those of different religions, which is great since there are many people who are non Muslims working there plus these Gulf States are getting lots of tourists. As far as January lst is concerned, it is actually celebrated as the circumcision day of Jesus because it is the 8th day after his birth. After all, Jesus was born Jewish, and an exception was not going to be made for him. I am surprised that those who are converts to Islam didn't realize that since they are eagerly awaiting Jesus' return as they think he will break all the crosses and start preaching Islam. Hmm,.I wonder if those who are converts to Islam have a bris too with everyone celebrating.

Circumcision of Jesus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Now all those who have friends who celebrate this holiday, wish them a happy holiday as I have done to Armenian friends.

Epiphany in United States

And Sunni Man can wish those from his mosque who actually take the time to visit him
Eid Milad ul-Nabi (Mawlid, Milad-un-Nabi) -- Mohammed's birthday

It appears that many in the Gulf States are making an effort to show tolerance to those of different religions, which is great since there are many people who are non Muslims working there plus these Gulf States are getting lots of tourists. As far as January lst is concerned, it is actually celebrated as the circumcision day of Jesus because it is the 8th day after his birth. After all, Jesus was born Jewish, and an exception was not going to be made for him. I am surprised that those who are converts to Islam didn't realize that since they are eagerly awaiting Jesus' return as they think he will break all the crosses and start preaching Islam. Hmm,.I wonder if those who are converts to Islam have a bris too with everyone celebrating.

Now all those who have friends who celebrate this holiday, wish them a happy holiday as I have done to Armenian friends.

And Sunni Man can wish those from his mosque who actually take the time to visit him

Funny, Mooooslems don't celebrate Muhammad the terrorists birthday like they do the Christian New Years which is based on Jesus the Zionist Juden". :lmao:

Funny, Mooooslems don't celebrate Muhammad the terrorists birthday like they do Jesus the Juden's Birthday.

they don't? I was under the impression that they do celebrate the birthday of the rapist dog. I don't know how-----or when it is---but----I did once hear that they do--------

Again, their is nothing Christian about the Gregorian calendar. It's not based on any Christian holidays.

It's just based on the solar calculation of days.

Whereas, the Jewish and Islamic calendar's are based on lunar cycles. ...... :cool:

Again, their is nothing Christian about the Gregorian calendar. It's not based on any Christian holidays.

Whereas, the Jewish and Islamic calendar's are based on lunar cycles. ...... :cool:

ROFLMAO-----"there is nothing Christian about the Gregorian calendar because it is based on a solar year" and "there is
are jewiish and Islamic calendars because they are based on
the lunar month" <<<<<< muzzie logic 101

Gregorian calendar is a CHRISTIAN calendar created by Pope Gregory, you fucking ignorant imbecile.

"The most widespread civil calendar and de facto international standard is the Gregorian calendar. Though that calendar is associated with the Catholic Church and the papacy, it has been adopted, as a matter of convenience, by many secular and non-Christian countries. "

The Gregorian Calendar is a Religious Calendar

"At the time of the Nicene Council the various Christian churches of Asia were not all celebrating Easter on the same day, due to divergent methods of fixing the date. In addition to formulating the Nicene Creed (which is the definitive statement of Christian faith) the Nicene Council brought all the churches into line by promulgating a rule for the determination of the date of Easter. This was formulated in terms of the date of the (northern) vernal equinox, specified as March 21, even though in fact the vernal equinox did not always occur on March 21 in the Julian Calendar at that time (so this date is known as the "ecclesiastical vernal equinox" in the context of calculating the date of Easter).

The average length of the year in the Julian Calendar is longer than the vernal equinox year, so by the 16th C. the vernal equinox was occurring on average about 11 days before March 21. This was causing the date of Easter to drift toward summer, clearly inconsistent with the intent of the Nicene Fathers, so the Catholic Church reformed the calendar by (a) dropping 10 days from the calendar and (b) modifying the leap year rule so as to ensure that the average length of the year in the reformed calendar (now called the "Gregorian" calendar) was (almost) the same as the vernal equinox year, thus eliminating the offending slippage. Since (a) and (b) were implemented so as to bring the date of Easter (one of the two main holy days of the Catholic religion) back into accord with the date of the vernal equinox, as intended by the Nicene Fathers, this constitutes the third religious component of the Gregorian Calendar.

Thus although the Gregorian Calendar had its origin over 2000 years ago in a non-religious calendar, it was modified by the Catholic Church in the 6th C. and 16th C. for clearly religious purposes, as described above, and is thus a religious calendar, despite the fact that it is used for non-religious purposes by most people who use it."

Ńow, carefully remove your head from your Mecca, I mean Uranus.

Last edited:
ROFLMAO-----"there is nothing Christian about the Gregorian calendar because it is based on a solar year" and "there is
Since you are a borderline retard I will have mercy and explain it to you.

Both Jewish and Islamic lunar calendars were interwoven into their religion. And many of their religious holidays were based on the shifting lunar calculations.

But the Gregorian calendar was just a new way to calculate the year based on the sun. Without resorting to religious holidays. ...... :cool:

Sunni is a perfect example of the ignorance and stupidity of your typical convert to Islam nowadays.

Both Jewish and Islamic lunar calendars were interwoven into their religion. And many of their religious holidays were based on the shifting lunar calculations.

But the Gregorian calendar was just a new way to calculate the year based on the sun. Without resorting to religious holidays. ...... :cool:

Actually dipshit, the Gregorian calendar Was copied from the Roman Julian calendar, however modified by Christians to synchronize and adopt Christian holidays of importance.

How does it feel to get humiliated publicly, Achmed?

Last edited:

actually not true------I really don't know anything about the muslim calendar ---other than it is lunar month based-----
the moon was not created to coincide with muslim or jewish holidays. Holidays come up------here and there-----on specific dates as determined by the calendar-----the calendar does not dance to the tune of the holidays. Neither the sun nor the moon gives a damn when either Christmas or Ramadan happens-------they happen when the date happens

Forum List

Back