Watch: Terrence Williams Blasts Liberal Liars: ‘We Will Not Let Them Take over America’

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Watch: Terrence Williams Blasts Liberal Liars: 'We Will Not Let Them Take over America'

"Williams said that despite his own rough upbringing, he doesn’t view himself as a victim."

"“I come from the ghetto. My mother had nine kids — six different fathers — and she was on crack cocaine. I grew up with a mother that was on drugs, with nine kids — a single mother — with nine kids, on drugs, and she got her rights taken away because of her drug addiction,” he said. “I can say, ‘I’ve been in foster care, I don’t have a mommy or daddy,’ – I can play that game. But I don’t play a victim because this is America and we have opportunities. We can overcome things.”"

Hello. You gotta admire a fellow citizen Keeping it REAL!

After learning, THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, Terrence Williams is a 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) victim, and apparent survivor, I am wondering if he will join fellow citizens Oprah Winfrey & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

DIAMOND SILK oprah winfrey dr nadine burke harris.jpg
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and child sexual abuse victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back