Watch Megyn Kelly Destroy Trump's Surrogates

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016

Now that the lecherous Roger Ailes is gone Megyn Kelly is becoming a real journalist.

Can you say BUTT WHOOPIN?

Looks like Fox has told tRump and his paid liars to pound salt!:eusa_clap::eusa_dance:

Watch Megyn Kelly

I'd like to watch her alright .. take a shower. :razz:

Watch Megyn Kelly

I'd like to watch her alright .. take a shower. :razz:

Trump is also into voyeurism. He likes walking into changing rooms when there are teen girls in present.

Now that the lecherous Roger Ailes is gone Megyn Kelly is becoming a real journalist.

Looks like Fox has told tRump and his paid liars to pound salt!:eusa_clap::eusa_dance:

Sordid Sorority

Megyn Rodham Kelly has switched to a butch haircut as she auditions for The View, or maybe for Rosie O'Donnell's second wife. With the way she pushes Sisterhood, she reveals she's always been for Shrillary.

She is about to become a free agent, so she is sucking up to the far left media so she can still work in media after her life at FOX..

Very successfully, I might add.

She is about to become a free agent, so she is sucking up to the far left media so she can still work in media after her life at FOX..

Says the far left drone voting for Hilary!

Sordid Sorority

Megyn Rodham Kelly has switched to a butch haircut as she auditions for The View, or maybe for Rosie O'Donnell's second wife. With the way she pushes Sisterhood, she reveals she's always been for Shrillary.

You're a Drumpfster, aren't you?

Already voted for her.....be accurate. :D

Sordid Sorority

And you are worse than Bush by supporting Hilary, aren't you?

Yes we know you follow your programming without question or hesitation. That is why you are a far left drone!

Wont Kellyanne have the top position as director of communications at the
newly formed Trump media network..created after the election.....

Sorry... That job has already been promised to Sean Hannity...

Sordid Sorority

And you are worse than Bush by supporting Hilary, aren't you?

Nope...I chose the least of the two sucky choices.....and you? You're all in for the Sexual Assaulter?

Yes we know you follow your programming without question or hesitation. That is why you are a far left drone!

I see your record is still stuck......sounds like your brainwashing needs to be recycled.....:lol: :lol:

So...whatcha gonna do on Nov 9th?

Forum List

Back