Watch LIve: Nazi plots to kill everyone on earth, CNN says Dems hardest hit

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A U.S. Coast Guard lieutenant was arrested Wednesday for allegedly planning a major attack on the entire world.
Watch Live: Nazi Plots To Kill Everyone On Earth, CNN Says Dems Hardest Hit

What's funny is how many idiots known as sheep haven't a clue where real information lies.
They are so gawd dam kfn stupid they wait ffor Gov. to tell them when to breathe, eat, and sleep it's done in such a way stupid asses won't ever see how they are controlled. LOL and they have their nerve makingg their comments to those who support Trump bahhhahahha . U ffkrs are dumb as fk.

Ahhh, combined ammo for all guns is "almost" 1k rounds?

Idk about this one, I saw the pics of the guns, nothing fantastical there.

2-3 .22s, 3 AR-types, some pistols, maybe a couple shotguns.

Maybe he was a nutbar, idk. His "arsenal" is nothing spectacular, though.

Plenty of people have wayy more guns and ammo than that, especially since Obama and bullet shortages.

I read he wanted to use biological weapons. Did this guy buy into Agenda 21 or what?

PS: What is Tr4madol? (Apparently word filter bans that.)

A U.S. Coast Guard lieutenant was arrested Wednesday for allegedly planning a major attack on the entire world.

What's funny is how many idiots known as sheep haven't a clue where real information lies.
They are so gawd dam kfn stupid they wait ffor Gov. to tell them when to breathe, eat, and sleep it's done in such a way stupid asses won't ever see how they are controlled. LOL and they have their nerve makingg their comments to those who support Trump bahhhahahha . U ffkrs are dumb as fk.
Yeah, I said that this guy wanted to kill almost everyone on this planet, and that the left should be hailing him a hero, for is CO2 footprint reduction, but since he did target the largest blowhards of CO2 the most, Democrats, they have taken it as an affront to their ideologue. Now they want to paint him a Trumper like the Covington kids, but I am sure when everything is found out, this guy will be a Bernie Sanders supporter.. For they love to kill Republican who practice baseball, or kids at a country western event, or those that kept Bernie from winning the Presidency in 2016....

I have more .22 LR rounds than that.

Me too, just in case another Obama type comes around, not catching me slipping again.

Before Obama, stop at the store on the way to the range.

Enter Obama: Instant bullet shortage.

Never was like that b4 in my life.

Some say it was because he was having the manufacturers make bullets for the government agencies and they all had to have 1k rounds. (Paid with taxpayer money, of course)

I think I want a brick of Stingers. :04:

Last edited:
I have more .22 LR rounds than that.

Me too, just in case another Obama type comes around, not catching me slipping again.

Before Obama, stop at the store on the way to the range.

Enter Obama: Instant bullet shortage.

Never was like that b4 in my life.

Some say it was because he was having the manufacturers make bullets for the government agencies and they all had to have 1k rounds.

I think I want a brick of Stingers. :04:
I found when they said that the .556 was too dangerous and needed to be banned, I went out and bought up a few 1000s. Best purchase of the year...

Well, thank the gods your link isn't behind a pay-wall.

Forum List

Back