Watch for coverage of the Menendez corruption scandal to suddenly go dark New emails of Menendez trying to contact Biden by his sons business partner

Are you not aware that he just got busted today? He is going to prison. Him and his wife. :laugh:

These days, if I ever see someone with an Indiana Jones avatar, I can safely assume they're an abject ignoramus not worth even engaging with.

I don't know why it's a thing, but it's most definitely a thing.

Fucking gold bars like Scrooge McDuck lmfao WTF was he thinking? What the fuck are the people of NJ thinking after putting him back in there after the same shit in 2017?

Democrats think they are protected...because most of the time they are....the democrats control the main stream press, hollywood, the education system, and the Department of Justice......we will never know the reason the democrats have decided to cast out Menendez, but they want him gone, otherwise they wouldn't have brought charges....

Interesting how this guy ranted about how Trump being compromised by Russia troubled him yet he and his wife allegedly took bribes of cash, gold bars and a luxury car for a range of corrupt acts, including having the Democrat use his influence over foreign affairs to benefit the authoritarian government of Egypt.

And does anyone think Egypt is the only foreign country? Perhaps they are charging him for this because other things he has done are worse...........

He is not the only one. If you feel no guilt and you are corrupted and compromised, you are a psychotic and/or sociopath. There are so many more. passing legislation that has screwed over people. The massive inflation of the first two years of the corrupted Joe administration destroying millions of people. If we were located near Ukraine, there would be nuclear signs saying do not enter irradiated area for three hundred years.

And does anyone think Egypt is the only foreign country? Perhaps they are charging him for this because other things he has done are worse...........
He’s guilty.

As guilty as Clarence Thomas

Forum List

Back