Wasserman-Schultz Gets Blindsided With Facts During Interview

TPS.....you are very lame.

I think we see the lame, if that is what you are reduced to.

I told you! Libs would NOT be able to bring anything substantive. They would only attack me, attack Mcintyre.

Well, they have run out of attacks!

Hilarious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If TPS has a brain which had not begun the rotting process he might have an argument to bash Obama based on The President's comments yesterday in re the Supreme Court. But, TPS is of the set that requires shock jocks and other propagandists to tell him(?) what to think and when to post it.

Hint, Marbury v. Madison

You guys know that since Reagan took office, the rich have seen their tax rates drop by nearly 65%, right?

And WHY in God's name would you WANT to cut taxes?

Job+Creation+v+Tax+Rate.jpg

Are you TRYING to KILL JOBS?

Going for that 0% job growth rate?

You low grade morons clearly don't understand what Wasserman is talking about because you live in a Gingerbread house on Lollipop Lane and refuse to engage in reality!

Unless of course you could point to where lower tax rates created jobs somehow.
But that would mean you'd have to come up with a better source than me that says something different.

Which we all know won't happen, huh?
Because REALITY SAYS HIGH TAX RATES ON THE RICH DON'T HURT THE REST OF US.
Hell they ENCOURAGE high wages for workers as business concentrate on GROWTH, instead of profit taking for the execs. You know...like from the 40's to the era of Reagan when the American dream died?

And what did the father of modern economics, Adam Smith say about taxation?

I. The subjects of every state ought to contribute towards the support of the government, as nearly as possible, in proportion to their respective abilities;

that is, in proportion to the revenue which they respectively enjoy under the protection of the state.

Gee. Unless you CONZ have WRITTEN THE TEXTBOOK ON CAPITALISM and have a better source than mine showing something DIFFERENT....you're gonna have to admit Wasserman was right and you're wrong, won't you?

Enjoy your burn.

Last edited:
Normally I ignore most of what TPS posts. However, in this case, TPS is correct.... about the post and about the reaction of the lefties in here.

How sad is that?

You guys know that since Reagan took office, the rich have seen their tax rates drop by nearly 65%, right?

You low grade morons clearly don't understand what Wasserman is talking about because you live in a Gingerbread house on Lollipop Lane and refuse to engage in reality!

But that would mean you'd have to come up with a better source than me that says something different.

Hell they ENCOURAGE high wages for workers as business concentrate on GROWTH, instead of profit taking for the execs. You know...like from the 40's to the era of Reagan when the American dream died?

I. The subjects of every state ought to contribute towards the support of the government, as nearly as possible, in proportion to their respective abilities;

that is, in proportion to the revenue which they respectively enjoy under the protection of the state.

Gee. Unless you CONZ have WRITTEN THE TEXTBOOK ON CAPITALISM and have a better source than mine showing something DIFFERENT....you're gonna have to admit Wasserman was right and you're wrong, won't you?

Enjoy your burn.

This "job creation" bit that liberals use is a screen to avoid talking about the real issue, UNEMPLOYMENT.

And if you look at that one, Obama LOSES BIG TIME.

US Misery Index - Custom Index by year

What facts is that? That a right wing newspaper would misconstrue facts to to insult a minority? How could anyone be blindsided by that....?

Hey look! Another lib who didn't listen to the actual interview!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wrong! I did listen to the clip. what do you thing I am missing?

AND HERE WE GO. The second lib to pull the "reiterate everything" bit.

Never changes. The same tactics over and over.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Normally I ignore most of what TPS posts. However, in this case, TPS is correct.... about the post and about the reaction of the lefties in here.

How sad is that?

Well normally you shouldn't.

You're buying into what libs tell you. Don't. Read for yourself. You might find out, I'm right most of the time. ;)

Right wing attack radio and Wasserman-Schultz didn't take the bait.

Typical "Conservatives have declared this guy is a failure, so you must admit that it is true"

How sad is that?

Well normally you shouldn't.

You're buying into what libs tell you. Don't. Read for yourself. You might find out, I'm right most of the time. ;)

I think you're right, far, far right and usually wrong. I say usually only because I do read your posts and the ones I've read are very partisan and thoughtless - but you may have gotten it correct (if you have, I missed it).

It surprises me that Conservative was so honest, most of the willfully ignorant don't acknowledge that they self censor anything which may cause them some cognitive discomfort.

This is absolutely hilarious, because Dumb Debbie has absolutely nothing to say to this.

First she tries the "I'll intimidate this guy by suggesting he's a racist."

Then she tries the usual DNC boilerplate of talking about 1% vs. the 99%.

Neither one works. This Doug Mcintyre of KABC makes it clear this woman is a walking liberal cliche. She has NOTHING to bring to this conversation but vapid DNC talking points.

Listen to this, it's hilarious!

Now, ANY libs that come to this conversation, you KNOW what they are going to do. They will attack me. They will attack Doug Mcintyr. They will spew sour grapes. Or they will attack the "1%."

They aren't going to have ANYTHING else to say that is of ANY SUBSTANCE because they CAN'T. They don't have any substance this year, just fear, race wars, and ANYTHING to distract from the obvious point that Obama and the Democrats are a complete failures.

This year is fun to watch. :D

Not The Radio Interview The DNC Chair Was Expecting This Morning - YouTube

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What did she say that suggested that the host was racist? What did she say about the 1% or the 99%?

Were you counting on people not listening to the clip?

She said that she found what he had said as "borderline offensive"....now...seeing as it was NOT about her and about a third person....the only thing that can be borderline offensive to her was if she felt he was saying something about his race, his religion, his sex, etc.

If someone says something I dont agree with about the act5ions of a third person, I say "I disagree"....saying it is "borderline offensive" implies something else.

You simply refuse to see it.

Enjoy your burn.

Try thinking for yourself.

Simply regurgitating what far left pundits and talking heads say makes you look silly.

Sadly, they know it makes you look silly, but they count on you regurgitating what they say anyway.

And you do.

This is absolutely hilarious, because Dumb Debbie has absolutely nothing to say to this.

First she tries the "I'll intimidate this guy by suggesting he's a racist."

Then she tries the usual DNC boilerplate of talking about 1% vs. the 99%.

Neither one works. This Doug Mcintyre of KABC makes it clear this woman is a walking liberal cliche. She has NOTHING to bring to this conversation but vapid DNC talking points.

Listen to this, it's hilarious!

Now, ANY libs that come to this conversation, you KNOW what they are going to do. They will attack me. They will attack Doug Mcintyr. They will spew sour grapes. Or they will attack the "1%."

They aren't going to have ANYTHING else to say that is of ANY SUBSTANCE because they CAN'T. They don't have any substance this year, just fear, race wars, and ANYTHING to distract from the obvious point that Obama and the Democrats are a complete failures.

This year is fun to watch. :D

Not The Radio Interview The DNC Chair Was Expecting This Morning - YouTube

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What did she say that suggested that the host was racist? What did she say about the 1% or the 99%?

She said that she found what he had said as "borderline offensive"....now...seeing as it was NOT about her and about a third person....the only thing that can be borderline offensive to her was if she felt he was saying something about his race, his religion, his sex, etc.

If someone says something I dont agree with about the act5ions of a third person, I say "I disagree"....saying it is "borderline offensive" implies something else.

Damn...that's a stretch

But a good try

Damn...that's a stretch

But a good try

Which goes right back to the tactic I told you about that libs do.

The world revolves around THEM and you haven't made your point, if THEY don't agree with that point.

Damn...that's a stretch

But a good try

Which goes right back to the tactic I told you about that libs do.

The world revolves around THEM and you haven't made your point, if THEY don't agree with that point.

Actually, the right wing radio jock never made a point and was correctly and politely told to fuck off by Wasserman Schultz

bill and hillary clinton knew that obama wasn't eligible threatened chelsea...

i hope that's a rumor, but now steven spielberg is involved.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back