Wasserman-Schultz Gets Blindsided With Facts During Interview

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
This is absolutely hilarious, because Dumb Debbie has absolutely nothing to say to this.

First she tries the "I'll intimidate this guy by suggesting he's a racist."

Then she tries the usual DNC boilerplate of talking about 1% vs. the 99%.

Neither one works. This Doug Mcintyre of KABC makes it clear this woman is a walking liberal cliche. She has NOTHING to bring to this conversation but vapid DNC talking points.

Listen to this, it's hilarious!

Now, ANY libs that come to this conversation, you KNOW what they are going to do. They will attack me. They will attack Doug Mcintyr. They will spew sour grapes. Or they will attack the "1%."

They aren't going to have ANYTHING else to say that is of ANY SUBSTANCE because they CAN'T. They don't have any substance this year, just fear, race wars, and ANYTHING to distract from the obvious point that Obama and the Democrats are a complete failures.

This year is fun to watch. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7oiZFMRA8M]Not The Radio Interview The DNC Chair Was Expecting This Morning - YouTube[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She is a complete idiot.. I have to see her more then most since she is a REP for Fla and is on our news a LOT

You have my sympathy.

It is an unfortunate reality that stupidity, failure, shamelessness, and mindlessly repeating Democrat mantras are resume enhancements in the Democrat party.

:(

W-S is definitely the prototypical partisan ideologue. The mouth opens, and out comes the spin, hyperbole, denial, distortion, diversion, you name it. On the attack, all the time. I change the channel immediately when I see her ilk coming on, I already know what's coming. She contributes nothing of substance, not a thing.

This is absolutely hilarious, because Dumb Debbie has absolutely nothing to say to this.

Neither one works. This Doug Mcintyre of KABC makes it clear this woman is a walking liberal cliche. She has NOTHING to bring to this conversation but vapid DNC talking points.

Now, ANY libs that come to this conversation, you KNOW what they are going to do. They will attack me. They will attack Doug Mcintyr. They will spew sour grapes. Or they will attack the "1%."

They aren't going to have ANYTHING else to say that is of ANY SUBSTANCE because they CAN'T. They don't have any substance this year, just fear, race wars, and ANYTHING to distract from the obvious point that Obama and the Democrats are a complete failures.

Not The Radio Interview The DNC Chair Was Expecting This Morning - YouTube

What did she say that suggested that the host was racist? What did she say about the 1% or the 99%?

Were you counting on people not listening to the clip?

What did she say that suggested that the host was racist? What did she say about the 1% or the 99%?

'Tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires'. They are the 1%, are they not???

Oh goody..attack dog frothing at the mouth right wing talk radio. The idiot even contradicts himself. First he says nothing is getting done..then he says the Mayor is making "back room deals" with developers to get things done.

Which is it?

She sort of danced on the edge of that when she said he was a 'national Hispanic leader'.

She said "he stands against tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires".

Sure sounds like class-warfare to me.

Are you sure you listened to the clip?????

Oh please! When she claimed his comments were "offensive?" YOU BET she was trying to suggest he was racist. Nice try!

When she talks about "millionaires and billionaires?" That's code for the class envy the "99%.

It's only too obvious and you don't see it because you don't want to.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What talking points did the Congresswoman use in that segment?

All I can say to that is :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I mean seriously? She didn't use talking points? Really? You think that works!

This is an oft repeated tactic of the left. Even though they KNOW they can't deny what was said in the interview, they will pretend they didn't hear anything of the kind and demand you reiterate EVERYTHING that was plainly in the interview.

And if you fall for that and tick off all the obvious talking points, he/she will deny they heard the same thing everyone else did.

This is the tactic of "you haven't won the debate until *I* agree with you!" :eusa_snooty:

This is the "world revolves around me" strategy and UNLESS you get this self centered individual to agree, well then you just failed.

But as I point out to these guys, I don't have to convince them of the obvious, all I have to do is convince everyone else.

Then they laugh and act like they've won, and they don't get they have utterly failed.

Shock jocks and Limbaugh wannabes never win an argument, they simply rant on and on and on ... ad nauseam. Does this link prove anything else? Only that teapartysamurai hasn't anything of substance to post, but needs to push his campaign to attack Obama and the Democrats at every opportunity.

I had to laugh when Mcintyre complained about unpaved sidewalks. I've been to LA and the sidewalks there are like sidewalks everywhere - concrete. That's the thing with rants, they eschew reason for emotion and why when I go to or through LA I listen to CD's. LA is mostly Spanish speaking stations or right wing shock jocks - since I don't understand Spanish and ever since a contractor we once hired listened to Michael Weiner (Savage) in the afternoons, I realized shock jocks and Limbaugh wannabes eventually rot the brain. Evidence, teapartysamurai of course.

Oh goody..attack dog frothing at the mouth right wing talk radio. The idiot even contradicts himself. First he says nothing is getting done..then he says the Mayor is making "back room deals" with developers to get things done.

Which is it?

I told you all they would be able to do is attack the messenger.

Get this, "making back room deals" is getting something done????????

Hilarious!

She sort of danced on the edge of that when she said he was a 'national Hispanic leader'.

She said "he stands against tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires".

Sure sounds like class-warfare to me.

Are you sure you listened to the clip?????

He did with his DNC blinders on his eyes and DNC plug in his ears.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shock jocks and Limbaugh wannabes never win an argument, they simply rant on and on and on ... ad nauseam. Does this link prove anything else? Only that teapartysamurai hasn't anything of substance to post, but needs to push his campaign to attack Obama and the Democrats at every opportunity.

I had to laugh when Mcintyre complained about unpaved sidewalks. I've been to LA and the sidewalks there are like sidewalks everywhere - concrete. That's the thing with rants, they eschew reason for emotion and why when I go to or through LA I listen to CD's. LA is mostly Spanish speaking stations or right wing shock jocks - since I don't understand Spanish and ever since a contractor we once hired listened to Michael Weiner (Savage) in the afternoons, I realized shock jocks and Limbaugh wannabes eventually rot the brain. Evidence, teapartysamurai of course.

I told you. All they would be able to do was attack me and attack Mcintyre.

I told you!

Forum List

Back