'Wasn't The Connecticut Killer Just Doing What Abortionists Do Every Day?'

Sure asswipe....you support killing unborn babies just like the piece of shit in CT killed little kids. A doctor crushing a unborn baby's head then sucking it out is normal to you.....

No, it is a piece of shit that ignores millions killed via abortion, but then acts all compassionate when 20 kids die in a school.

People in Syria are probably scoffing at us when they have more children dead the past year or so from their war.

Conservatives aren't downplaying the massacre in CT, we are just stating the hypocrisy of liberals. Abortion is done outside the view of cameras, so it is "A OK" in their fucked up minds.....a sick-minded fucker.

Takes a sick-minded fucker to use this shooting tragedy to prop up their political platform on abortion. Perhaps some of you need to take a step back and look at just how low you've sunk.

No need to make any attempt to defend yourself. I think many on these boards had already identified you as a sick-minded individual long before now.

Of course conservatives believe this.

That is why you will never see them condemning the murder of an abortion doctor,

or at best pretending to condemn it so as not to appear too barbaric.

The murder of George Tiller was just premature justice. If Tiller's murderous career hadn't been ended when it was, he would now be as disgraced as his acolyte Shelley Sella.

At the time, like a lot of conservatives, I thought killing Dr. Tiller in cold blood was wrong. Naturally the person who did this should be punished. In hindsight, knowing what I now know, Scott Roeder was a hero who sacrificed himself to stop Tiller's horrific career.

You acceptance of murder as acceptable for gaining politically is duly noted.

to even question what a woman's choice is or what she wants is not a place any single person needs to be involved in. Its the woman's choice, end of subject. Abortion might be murder in some peoples eyes however, its still a womans choice. Its her body that is to be occupied for 9 months, no one else.

To even compare a gun wielding crazy man who killed 20 children to a woman's choice is absolutely insane and a lazy intellectual comparison. Deductive reasoning has left the building on the far right. shocker.

you will see once again, to the GOPs surprise the majority of America will want far more gun regulation, this might drive some of you insane however, most of you have shown little ability to do any sort of critical thinking on a basic level. The country is slowly but surly telling you to go kick rocks.

so you're entire argument is to insult other people. There isn't a substantive thought in your post. Declare yourself superior and insult everyone else and that's why you are right.

I don't know where you get the audacity to call someone else intellectually lazy

Burn in hell, bitch.

That nutbag church is full of scum like you.

If an abortion was shown on the mainstream nightly news....it would be banned or limited to rape, incest and extreme medical situations.

But since it is quietly hidden from view and done by so-called doctors....liberals like it, especially since many of them make millions doing it.

One doesn't make money shooting up schools, but killing 100 kids down the road in a clinic makes a lot of money as a side job.

You should go to Newtown and ask if you can give an inspirational talk to the grieving parents.

Perhaps he'd like to join the WBC and picket the children's funerals.

Don't worry....hell is awaiting you for the millions of dead aborted babies you supported.

You see, I don't support killing innocent humans born or unborn, unlike you.

If an abortion was shown on the mainstream nightly news....it would be banned or limited to rape, incest and extreme medical situations.

But since it is quietly hidden from view and done by so-called doctors....liberals like it, especially since many of them make millions doing it.

One doesn't make money shooting up schools, but killing 100 kids down the road in a clinic makes a lot of money as a side job.

You should go to Newtown and ask if you can give an inspirational talk to the grieving parents.

Copy that. And rest assured, St. Pete will be hearing from me, when JD comes, bygod. I'll say send that fucking asshole, God, down there with me for the 900,000 to 1 million miscarriages every year, in the US alone. The mass murdering fuckface should burn in a special kind of hell.

And jesus fucking christ it's tough to schedule time with an undertaker these days, what with all them funerals the Religionists are having for miscarriages and abortions to the tune of more than 2 million dead unborn little fucking miracles every goddamn year.

Only in your demented, fucked up opinion, douche bag.

Anyone with a conscience doesnt give a fig what ass holes like you have to say on the topic.

shocker, a right winger calling names and acting like a 12 year old. Tell you what, I have a child on the way, due in June 2013. If my gal wanted to have an abortion, first off I would fully support her, its a tough decision, its a life altering decision for all parties. However, right wing math does not compute, as usual. How can this nation take care of millions of unwanted children? You have no awnser. Its a tough choice to bring a life into this current world, if someone does not want too, its thier choice.

see, you lose this argument for a few reasons, first off Abortion has zero to do with guns or gun control. This is just more ass backwards right wing thinking brought to you by the lowest of the low.

LOL. That's funny coming from you since it was a respose to your post where you were callng names and acting 12 years old.

Please, learn how to think and reason.

The fact that you'd support killing your child is a bit disturbing btw.

she's a moron...

Maybe a moron BUT she's right!
In 2008, 1.21 million abortions were performed,
That is the same as having Lanza killing EVERY DAY 3,312 kids every day.. 365 days!

How about it? A child.. a Fetus... it is a living breathing entity and yet MOST of these dead kids weren't wanted! Were an inconvenience! Were the result of irresponsibility on the part of the GUY YES and the Girl!!! YES Both are irresponsible!

The Sandy Hook shooting and abortion cannot be compared. Anyone who tries to compare the two is an idiot.

Oh wait..

And yet, they were compared. so clearly they can be compared.

BTW your inability to actually have a discussion on the matter doesnt mean the people who can are stupid.

Hell is waiting for you scum....

Don't worry....hell is awaiting you for the millions of dead aborted babies you supported.

Copy that. And rest assured, St. Pete will be hearing from me, when JD comes, bygod. I'll say send that fucking asshole, God, down there with me for the 900,000 to 1 million miscarriages every year, in the US alone. The mass murdering fuckface should burn in a special kind of hell.

And jesus fucking christ it's tough to schedule time with an undertaker these days, what with all them funerals the Religionists are having for miscarriages and abortions to the tune of more than 2 million dead unborn little fucking miracles every goddamn year.

That is the same as having Lanza killing EVERY DAY 3,312 kids every day.. 365 days!

How about it? A child.. a Fetus... it is a living breathing entity and yet MOST of these dead kids weren't wanted! Were an inconvenience! Were the result of irresponsibility on the part of the GUY YES and the Girl!!! YES Both are irresponsible!

The Sandy Hook shooting and abortion cannot be compared. Anyone who tries to compare the two is an idiot.

Oh wait..

BTW your inability to actually have a discussion on the matter doesnt mean the people who can are stupid.

They cannot rationally be compared, but they can be irrationally and dishonestly conflated.

Cutsie-poo attempts at semantic games don't help anyone.

Oh wait..

Perhaps, but not comparable, in terms of parity.

Example: "That kid is brighter than a cop-car's spot light in Harlem." The similie merely find commonality among things that are very different. It does not make them the same thing.

Are you seeing?

Says the chucklefuck who tongue massages Satan's ballsack on a daily basis here.

If nothing else, you're always good for a laugh.

Takes a sick-minded fucker to use this shooting tragedy to prop up their political platform on abortion. Perhaps some of you need to take a step back and look at just how low you've sunk.

Says the people who immediately politicized the event for gun control. Because clearly preventing law abiding citizens from defending themselves is going to stop criminals from killing people. Or so says the people who fully demand kids be killed everyday if their mothers want it.

What's messed up about this is, despite how crass this analogy is. There hasnt been a single person who is able to make a substantive argument showing how the comparison is incorrect. throwing around names and insults isn't a substantive argument.

Oh wait..

Nonsense

I can say eating an apple is the same as driving a car, that doesn't mean they are comparable

Fingers crossed. Could you imagine an eternity with the fucking jesusfreaks? I'd rather deepthroat Satan.

Shooter used alot more ammunition. And it's not socially acceptable to kill 5 year olds or older. the unborn... eh.

Yeah; I feel you. Boy oh boy, when a fetus dies prematurely, the sadness it brings is overwhelming, remembering everything about them, like the first time it says, "Mommy" or "Dada." Or the time it cried when getting on the school bus for the first time. Or the christmas it giggled with such existite joy when it opened the present you'd hoped they'd be giddy to get. Not to mention the sound of their voice, which will haunt you forever. Nameless fetuses are that, and so much more.

No wonder we have funerals for them, being all religious and shit.

You've clearly never lost a child. Because they do haunt you forever. And parents who lose children have services for them all the time. If I were you, I'd refrain from saying such despicable things until you've experienced your own loss and I sincerely hope it never happens to you.

The shooting just illustrates the hypocrisy, stupidity and evil of liberals when shown against their support of abortion.

End of debate.

Oh wait..

Nonsense

I can say eating an apple is the same as driving a car, that doesn't mean they are comparable

So you don't see at all the similiarities between killing a child with a gun and killing a child through a doctor?

End result is the same. The Children are dead.

So we are supposed to just presume that people who support killing little children for political reasons, suddenly are against it for the purposes of passing gun control laws? Seems convenient.

The bodies weren't even cold and you guys were talking about banning guns. And we are the supposedly the sick ones because we want to preserve all life and aren't foolish enough to believe your solutions for doing so.

Fingers crossed. Could you imagine an eternity with the fucking jesusfreaks? I'd rather deepthroat Satan.

Im sure God will do His best to accomadate you. But I find that one is unlikely as God doesn't encourage sin and even if He did, Satan has no body to do that with.

Forum List

Back