Wasn't Mr. Peanuts the worst president in US history

So what? Many political deals start out on golf courses and also political deals.
Really?

What kind of "Deals" did the grifter make with these guys?

Here's Who Trump Has Golfed With While President

1709631378812.png

Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics › Sports
Mar 24, 2019 — Mulvaney, along with figures like Giuliani, is among Trump's inner circle and regular golf partners. Former Yankees legend Paul O'Neill. Donald ...
Plus with all the pressure Trump experienced while in office and even now, finding some relaxation is important.

Trump got a lot done during his Presidency although those with Trump Derangement Syndrome will refuse to admit it. Trump also had his share of failures too to be fair.
Really?
Like infrastructure "week"?
The border wall?
A healthcare plan?
Reducing the debt?
Joe Biden spends a lot of time on his beach in Delaware. I really don’t think he is busy planning how to stop the war in Ukraine or stop the fighting in Gaza let alone figure out how to secure our Mexican border. But of course I could be wrong.
You are.

Trump brags about efforts to stymie border talks

1709631727125.png
The Boston Globe
https://www.bostonglobe.com › 2024/01/28 › nation › t...
Jan 28, 2024 — Donald Trump said he wants to be held responsible for blocking a bipartisan border security bill in the works in the Senate as President ...

Attachments

• 1709631337971.png
    1709631337971.png
    284 bytes · Views: 2
No reason to exonerate him from being negligently at the fascist Ayatollahs rise.

Since 1979: The long bloody trail of crimes of the mullahs: In their totalitarian regime, massacres, mass torture (not just 1988) for so many years. And then the bloodshed in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Israel-Palestine, and more.
__

The cowards in Tehran released the hostages as soon as wonderful and principled R. Reagan was elected.
No reason to exonerate him from being negligently at the fascist Ayatollahs rise.

Since 1979: The long bloody trail of crimes of the mullahs: In their totalitarian regime, massacres, mass torture (not just 1988) for so many years. And then the bloodshed in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Israel-Palestine, and more.
__

The cowards in Tehran released the hostages as soon as wonderful and principled R. Reagan was elected.

was there a connection?

__

Hardly

The worst is a tie between Biden, Obama, HW Bush and Dubya

Really?

What kind of "Deals" did the grifter make with these guys?

Here's Who Trump Has Golfed With While President

View attachment 912548
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics › Sports
Mar 24, 2019 — Mulvaney, along with figures like Giuliani, is among Trump's inner circle and regular golf partners. Former Yankees legend Paul O'Neill. Donald ...

Really?
Like infrastructure "week"?
The border wall?
A healthcare plan?
Reducing the debt?

You are.

Trump brags about efforts to stymie border talks

View attachment 912549
The Boston Globe
https://www.bostonglobe.com › 2024/01/28 › nation › t...
Jan 28, 2024 — Donald Trump said he wants to be held responsible for blocking a bipartisan border security bill in the works in the Senate as President ...
You loyal Democrats often complain that conservative Trump supporters refuse to see his faults. Of course you refuse to see Joe Biden‘s faults. You I remind me of the three monkeys.

1709640604832.jpeg

Now if you look at my previous posts I actually prefer my Governor Ron DeSantis as the Republican candidate. DeSantis is a doer but unfortunately not a speaker who can fire up a crowd like Trump.

Trump gets on my nerves as he is always fighting someone. However, I wanted a fighter to take on the Swamp so I guess I can’t complain. Trump may be obnoxious and he definitely doesn’t appear to be as nice a person as Joe Biden. However his first four years as President were much better years then we have had with Joe Biden. Of course the pandemic screwed things up at the end of Trump‘s time in office but Trump did not invent the pandemic.

Now the wonderful liberal media is doing its best to cover up Joe Biden's faults. They are finally being forced to admit our Mexican border is a real problem. Things were nice and peaceful while Trump was in office but now that Biden is in charge we are seeing conflicts all over the globe. We had no real problem with run away inflation since Jimmy Carter but then along comes Joe Biden. Now a Hamburger, fries and a coke at McDonald's costs a small fortune.

Seriously If I was a Democrat, I would be insisting that the leadership of the Democratic Party find a better candidate than Joe Biden to run for the election in November.

You loyal Democrats often complain that conservative Trump supporters refuse to see his faults. Of course you refuse to see Joe Biden‘s faults. You I remind me of the three monkeys.

View attachment 912589

Now if you look at my previous posts I actually prefer my Governor Ron DeSantis as the Republican candidate.
That figures.
DUHSantis is dumber than Trump and just as slimey.
DeSantis is a doer but unfortunately not a speaker who can fire up a crowd like Trump.
No one ever said the Trump crowd is smart.
Listening to that moron and his endless lies.
Trump gets on my nerves as he is always fighting someone. However, I wanted a fighter to take on the Swamp
Trump.
so I guess I can’t complain. Trump may be obnoxious and he definitely doesn’t appear to be as nice a person as Joe Biden. However his first four years as President were much better years then we have had with Joe Biden. Of course the pandemic screwed things up at the end of Trump‘s time in office but Trump did not invent the pandemic.
People keep claiming Trump is responsible for covid.
He isn't, was his response to it.
Now the wonderful liberal media is doing its best to cover up Joe Biden's faults.
Like what?
Your Russian informant is locked up for lying.
They are finally being forced to admit our Mexican border is a real problem.
That's why they spent months putting together a bill, Trump torpedoed.
Things were nice and peaceful while Trump was in office
Really?

Trump Orders Missile Attack in Retaliation for Syrian ...​

1709642992014.png
U.S. Department of Defense (.gov)
https://www.defense.gov › News-Stories › Article › article

Apr 6, 2017 — President Donald J. Trump ordered the attack on Al-Shayrat Air Base, the base from which the chemical attack on Syria's Idlib province was ...

Trump on MOAB Bomb in Afghanistan

Voice of America
https://www.voanews.com › trump-on-moab-bomb-in-a...
Apr 14, 2017 — US President Donald Trump tells reporters the military strike in Afghanistan targeting Islamic State extremists using a MOAB bomb had his ...

Trump administration drops bombs at record pace in ...​

1709643296915.png
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2019/11/18

Nov 18, 2019 — August 2019:Trump says US will maintain 8,600 troops in Afghanistan after major withdrawal. From Jan. 1 through October, U.S.-led forces have ...

US drone strike ordered by Trump kills top Iranian ...​

1709643153778.png
CNN
https://www.cnn.com › baghdad-airport-rockets

Jan 4, 2020 — The commander of Iran's Quds Froce has been killed in a United States strike ordered by President Donald Trump and aimed at “deterring ...

but now that Biden is in charge we are seeing conflicts all over the globe. We had no real problem with run away inflation since Jimmy Carter but then along comes Joe Biden. Now a Hamburger, fries and a coke at McDonald's costs a small fortune.

So, don't buy them.
So, you want Biden to control prices now?
Around the world too?

Inflation around the world, over the past two years​

1709643801080.png
Pew Research Center
https://www.pewresearch.org › ... › Economy & Work

Jun 15, 2022 — According to the latest report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the annual inflation rate in May was 8.6%, its highest level since 1981, as ...

Seriously If I was a Democrat, I would be insisting that the leadership of the Democratic Party find a better candidate than Joe Biden to run for the election in November.
Given the choices, I'll vote for Biden.

Attachments

• 1709643049729.png
    1709643049729.png
    364 bytes · Views: 2

View attachment 912589

Now if you look at my previous posts I actually prefer my Governor Ron DeSantis as the Republican candidate. DeSantis is a doer but unfortunately not a speaker who can fire up a crowd like Trump.

Trump gets on my nerves as he is always fighting someone. However, I wanted a fighter to take on the Swamp so I guess I can’t complain. Trump may be obnoxious and he definitely doesn’t appear to be as nice a person as Joe Biden. However his first four years as President were much better years then we have had with Joe Biden. Of course the pandemic screwed things up at the end of Trump‘s time in office but Trump did not invent the pandemic.

Now the wonderful liberal media is doing its best to cover up Joe Biden's faults. They are finally being forced to admit our Mexican border is a real problem. Things were nice and peaceful while Trump was in office but now that Biden is in charge we are seeing conflicts all over the globe. We had no real problem with run away inflation since Jimmy Carter but then along comes Joe Biden. Now a Hamburger, fries and a coke at McDonald's costs a small fortune.

HearSeeSpeakWantNoTruth.jpg

Things were nice and peaceful while Trump was in office but now that Biden is in charge we are seeing conflicts all over the globe. We had no real problem with runaway inflation since Jimmy Carter but then along comes Joe Biden.

We really can't blame Carter for the inflation of the late 1970s. Inflation was almost as bad under Nixon-Ford: 11.1% in 1974 and 9.1% in 1975. The high inflation during Carter's last 30 months was caused by reckless Federal Reserve policy, not by anything Carter did. Carter held federal spending to a very modest growth rate.

Inflation has jumped under Biden because of two things: (1) excessive federal borrowing and spending and (2) runaway currency printing by the Federal Reserve. Starting in 2020, the Fed increased the money supply more sharply than ever before.

I would take Carter over Biden any day. Carter is an honorable, principled man. Biden is a phony and a crook.

We really can't blame Carter for the inflation of the late 1970s. Inflation was almost as bad under Nixon-Ford: 11.1% in 1974 and 9.1% in 1975. The high inflation during Carter's last 30 months was caused by reckless Federal Reserve policy, not by anything Carter did. Carter held federal spending to a very modest growth rate.

Inflation has jumped under Biden because of two things: (1) excessive federal borrowing and spending and (2) runaway currency printing by the Federal Reserve. Starting in 2020, the Fed increased the money supply more sharply than ever before.

I would take Carter over Biden any day. Carter is an honorable, principled man. Biden is a phony and a crook.
Jimmy Carter is definitely a far better person than Joe Biden. We can agree that Joe is a “phony and a crook. “ No doubt abut that.

You may well be right on the causes of inflation under Carter. Your theory makes sense.

Forum List

Back