Washington's Ten Most Corrupt Politicians in Washington for 2011 Named

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
The List Posted at Judicial Watch:

The Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians in Washington for 2011

Their Dishonorable Mentions are:

Do you agree with the reasons Judicial Watch gives?

I've seen these names again and again on similar kinds of lists. Why are these people being reelected after their corruption scandals come out?

About the only thing that stops them are jail sentences, and then, sometimes one of them comes back and gets himself reelected, only to repeat the offenses.

How out of control is this?

I say about 99 percent are corrupt one way or another!
Well, nobody's perfect, but someone who is popularly voted in by the people to conduct the nation's business in favor of the people of his district should do just that, and many do.

I just don't understand why someone who was so corrupt he was put in jail for crimes committed in office is allowed to run for public office in another capacity, only to become cited for corruption again.

The laws are getting to be so skanky criminals run for office and stupid people vote for them. Alcee Hastings comes to mind. He's on the list, too, after years of lying, cheating, obfuscating, and who knows what all.

Newt Gingrich? He doesn't even hold an office. They really had to reach deep to get any Republicans in office. The John Ensign imbroglio occurred almost 3 years ago. They claimed Bachus was the focus of the Insider trading scandal, but everything I've seen and read about it features Nazi Pelosi.

I've seen these names again and again on similar kinds of lists. Why are these people being reelected after their corruption scandals come out?

About the only thing that stops them are jail sentences, and then, sometimes one of them comes back and gets himself reelected, only to repeat the offenses.

Well, nobody's perfect, but someone who is popularly voted in by the people to conduct the nation's business in favor of the people of his district should do just that, and many do.

I just don't understand why someone who was so corrupt he was put in jail for crimes committed in office is allowed to run for public office in another capacity, only to become cited for corruption again.

The laws are getting to be so skanky criminals run for office and stupid people vote for them. Alcee Hastings comes to mind. He's on the list, too, after years of lying, cheating, obfuscating, and who knows what all.

with Hastings, he represents a district where concern for law and order isn't very high to start with. So getting impeached for taking a bribe is almost a mark of honor.

When the president and the DOJ is on the list, this should be headlines everywhere! Pelosi we knew...

A couple things;

Note how many people are above Rangle and only Rangle got any punishment.

also

How the fuck does Boxer, the traitor, not make the list?

Newt Gingrich? He doesn't even hold an office. They really had to reach deep to get any Republicans in office. The John Ensign imbroglio occurred almost 3 years ago. They claimed Bachus was the focus of the Insider trading scandal, but everything I've seen and read about it features Nazi Pelosi.

Thanks, BriPat. And you're right, this is Judicial Watch's party, and they're telling America to look out on both sides of you before jumping after a candidate. A conviction and jail sentence that are left to stand are a red flag to America, but America doesn't always care to look at the cholesterol building up in its aorta, particularly when the fatty food is so good. The people are being reelected on account of corruption at the voting booths and the reluctance of the best people to run due to ongoing dysfunction in Washington.

I can't change that. Ministers in churches used to change how people felt. You can't change people if they are all on the atheist bandwagon, ignoring the preacher who broaches the right/wrong thing. Our founders weren't whistling dixie when they were writing how difficult future generations would have it if they didn't keep a strong, strict moral base. Any further off and the American people will be the lalalalala people who used to care about leadership in the world but sold themselves out to the highest bidder.

with Hastings, he represents a district where concern for law and order isn't very high to start with. So getting impeached for taking a bribe is almost a mark of honor.
Impeachment needs to have the sting of no political future whatever in order to have teeth. Can you see Nancy Pelosi doing this to one of her own?

They missed Darrell Issa.

A real live criminal.
If so, please bring the document of his wrongdoing forward and prove that it is a fact. That's what this process takes, Mr. Sallow. It's like followthrough on a good golf swing that makes it a hole in one or a miss.

When the president and the DOJ is on the list, this should be headlines everywhere! Pelosi we knew...
We the people can't get through to the self-satisfied, smug press. They like la-la-la, and they can still make a living singing it.

A couple things;

Note how many people are above Rangle and only Rangle got any punishment.

also

How the fuck does Boxer, the traitor, not make the list?
$he mu$t have $omething going for her other than the $niff te$t. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back