Washington Post: Swine Flu Vaccine Will Contain Mercury

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com » Washington Post: Swine Flu Vaccine Will Contain Mercury

Toxin linked to autism and neurological disorders to be included in shots

Washington Post: Swine Flu Vaccine Will Contain Mercury 300709top2

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Washington Post confirmed today that the swine flu vaccine, which is set to be rolled out nationwide this fall in what some fear could ultimately become a mandatory vaccination program, will contain mercury, a toxin linked with autism and neurological disorders.

Claims by the CDC and the Institute of Medicine, following a whitewash study that ignored previously verified evidence, that thimerosal, a mercury based preservative, has no causal relationship to skyrocketing cases of autism have been soundly rejected by top doctors and scientists ever since.

Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com » Washington Post: Swine Flu Vaccine Will Contain Mercury

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Washington Post confirmed today that the swine flu vaccine, which is set to be rolled out nationwide this fall in what some fear could ultimately become a mandatory vaccination program, will contain mercury, a toxin linked with autism and neurological disorders.

Claims by the CDC and the Institute of Medicine, following a whitewash study that ignored previously verified evidence, that thimerosal, a mercury based preservative, has no causal relationship to skyrocketing cases of autism have been soundly rejected by top doctors and scientists ever since.

Murcury is a heavy metal. Anything in a high enough dosage at the wrong place is a "toxin".

What scientific study has linked murcury to autism?

Oh, that's right, it's all a conspiracy:

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, July 30, 2009

Murcury is a heavy metal. Anything in a high enough dosage at the wrong place is a "toxin".

I respect your opinion on this matter and hope you and your family and children all get vaccinated.

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, July 30, 2009

You don't have to get vaccinations or get your kids vaccinated. You can get an exemption based on religion, philosophical, personal, or conscientiously held beliefs. Different rules for different states, check what they are first.

My son was dx'd ASD (autistic spectrum disorder) and because of that we did not have my youngest receive her vaccinations when she entered Kindergarten. We just got a form that she is suppose to have some other vaccination for this coming school year. No thanks. We'll pass on any flu vaccines as well.

None of my pigs seem to be ill. None have been. I don't think they will need the shots... I'll pass.

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, July 30, 2009

You don't have to get vaccinations or get your kids vaccinated. You can get an exemption based on religion, philosophical, personal, or conscientiously held beliefs. Different rules for different states, check what they are first.

My son was dx'd ASD (autistic spectrum disorder) and because of that we did not have my youngest receive her vaccinations when she entered Kindergarten. We just got a form that she is suppose to have some other vaccination for this coming school year. No thanks. We'll pass on any flu vaccines as well.

WOW!!! and just when I had lost hope of any intelligence on this board, along comes someone with some actual useful information and not just the childish tickle me elmo crowd....Thanks man for the breath of intelligent air.
Here is something else for the dodo's that will just rush out and let them stick a needle in their childs arm...Personally, I think that anyone that takes their kid to be a trial subject or any of these shots at all should have the C.P.S. called on them for child endangerment.

Around 12,000 U.S. children will be used as guinea pigs for the experimental swine flu vaccine also known to contain the dangerous ingredient squalene, which has been directly linked with cases of Gulf War Syndrome and a host of other debilitating diseases.

Squalene “contributed to the cascade of reactions called “Gulf War syndrome. (GIs developed) arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, rashes, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anaemia, elevated ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, ALS, Raynaud’s phenomenon, Sjorgren’s syndrome, chronic diarrhea, night sweats and low-grade fever,” according to Micropaleontologist Dr. Viera Scheibner.

Pharmaceutical companies can be assured that they won’t face reprisals for the many thousands of injuries and deaths that will inevitably occur as a result of exposing millions to mercury and squalene during a mass vaccination program, because the government has already acted to provide them with blanket immunity from lawsuits.

“Vaccine makers and federal officials will be immune from lawsuits that result from any new swine flu vaccine, under a document signed by Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius,” reported the Associated Press earlier this month.

You need a link to this information. Thanks.

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, July 30, 2009

I respect your opinion on this matter and hope you and your family and children all get vaccinated.

I thought you said it was mandatory.

They won't have a choice. And neither will you.

xotoxi-albums-images-picture503-conspiracytheory.gif

I thought you said it was mandatory.

They won't have a choice. And neither will you.

xotoxi-albums-images-picture503-conspiracytheory.gif

Wrong, see my post.

Corporate Media Gets You Ready for Your Forced Experimental Vaccination

Fox’s Shepard Smith almost said “draconian” and instead said “drastic” while reporting on Northcom’s involvement in plans to “administer” a toxic H1N1 vaccine, more than likely in October. Robert Gates, the Bush admin leftover at the Pentagon, is ready to sign off on marrying troops with FEMA when the engineered pandemic breaks out later this year. No mention of the egregious violation of Posse Comitatus this plan presents in the Fox News report:

Some of the vaccine will be stored in multi-dose vials containing thimerosal, an antibacterial additive that contains mercury. But there will also be single-dose syringes without thimerosal, a substance that some assert is harmful to children.

Health Panel Draws Up Flu Vaccine Priority List - washingtonpost.com

But how many people are even aware that mercury is used in vaccines so they would know to ask for one without it? And bullshit that it's just harmful to kids - mercury is highly toxic, period. It shouldn't be used for anything being injected into humans.

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, July 30, 2009

WOW!!! and just when I had lost hope of any intelligence on this board, along comes someone with some actual useful information and not just the childish tickle me elmo crowd....Thanks man for the breath of intelligent air.
Here is something else for the dodo's that will just rush out and let them stick a needle in their childs arm...Personally, I think that anyone that takes their kid to be a trial subject or any of these shots at all should have the C.P.S. called on them for child endangerment.

Around 12,000 U.S. children will be used as guinea pigs for the experimental swine flu vaccine also known to contain the dangerous ingredient squalene, which has been directly linked with cases of Gulf War Syndrome and a host of other debilitating diseases.

Squalene “contributed to the cascade of reactions called “Gulf War syndrome. (GIs developed) arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, rashes, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anaemia, elevated ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, ALS, Raynaud’s phenomenon, Sjorgren’s syndrome, chronic diarrhea, night sweats and low-grade fever,” according to Micropaleontologist Dr. Viera Scheibner.

Pharmaceutical companies can be assured that they won’t face reprisals for the many thousands of injuries and deaths that will inevitably occur as a result of exposing millions to mercury and squalene during a mass vaccination program, because the government has already acted to provide them with blanket immunity from lawsuits.

“Vaccine makers and federal officials will be immune from lawsuits that result from any new swine flu vaccine, under a document signed by Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius,” reported the Associated Press earlier this month.

You need a link to this information. Thanks.

You know, when we had our kids we took them to the docs and had their shots because . . . . that's what we're suppose to do to protect them, right? It never, ever crossed my mind to question what else might be in that vaccine . . . I mean, why would it? And because no one thinks about it, no one asks about it and no one gets told anything.

I don't know that any vaccination caused my son's problems . My son wasn't 'normal' then rapidly regressed after a vaccination so my gut says no, that he was born with them. Did all those vaccinations exacerbate his problems? That I'll never know. Maybe, maybe not. Did all the pesticides the lawn care service used (via the homeowner's association) contribute to his problems? Don't know. Some questions will never be answered.

I'm not against all vaccinations -- you have to weight possible risk w/benefits -- but I am opposed to 22 vaccinations by age two (I think that's what it was when my kids were little). I don't think vaccinations should start until kids are two or three and I really don't think they need as many as currently told. I call bull on that one.

What I am adamantly opposed to is toxic poisons included in those vaccines and no one is ever told about it. Two preservatives that I'm aware of that they use in vaccines are thimerosal and formaldehyde. Whose brilliant idea was it to use mercury, one of the most highly toxic metals? If it's so great as a preservative why don't they use it in foods? Oh wait, that's right . . . . it isn't safe. At any level. But let's put in into vaccines and inject it into brand new humans who are far from being fully developed. WTF??

As for all these flu vaccines -- we're passing. I don't trust the government and I'm sure as hell not going to let them use us as guinea pigs.

I don't have children. I get vaccinated to avoid spreading sickness to the patients I interact with as a medical student (not for my personal safety), and I assure you I will get the flu shot in September. My only concern is about Guillain-Bare with tetanus, and that is minimal.

We don't even have a clue as to what that patho-physiology of autism is, let alone what causes it. However, due to the hystrionics of crowds, they have looked extensively at the vaccination issue and found no link.

It would be nice if it were that easy.

squalene “contributed to the cascade of reactions called “gulf war syndrome. (gis developed) arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, rashes, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anaemia, elevated esr (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, als, raynaud’s phenomenon, sjorgren’s syndrome, chronic diarrhea, night sweats and low-grade fever,” according to micropaleontologist dr. Viera scheibner.

lmao.

I like how they throw around words like "mandatory" when the entire rules system we have is made on agreements by the people.

It's important that we understand that any type of man made rule is not "mandatory" but an agreement that the general population agree's upon best "course of direction" that the rule is based on in order to create ease and little effort to make an everyday routine a little more defined so we know how to interact with each other through the "methods" the general population agrees upon.

"Rules are subject to change"

As the everyday economic supporting/tax paying citizens that keep getting the short end of the stick it make "us" wonder why "they" are retarded and make "us" follow these rules, when the rules "we" are following make "our" lives more difficult when the entire "Systems/Institutions/Laws" that have been agreed upon mainly by "them" and used because of "our" support and "our" idea to make the lifes we live a more fruitful have now become tedious, over whelming and has been exploited by "them" to sieze control of the entire "way we conduct our lives" by enforcing laws that are only agreements and "we" only follow them because "we" are interested in working together to make the world a better place for everyone which in return makes life better.

"We/They are greedy not needy"

Stimulus help is not what is needed in these times.

A change of pace from this constant "don't tread on me" that both parties(We/They) is the power struggle that is being played out in these times as "We" want to do things a little differently now and "They" do not like the idea because "They" lose control if "We" want to change the way control is distributed.

"They/We" are not all bad people it is just "we/they" are not seeing eye to eye on some of the ways that "we/they" interpret the agreements that "we/they" live by today.

It's a simple solution that takes consideration and cooperation for both parties views to understand the power struggle that is being seen today and how "we/they" can fix the balance so the world feels right.

"They" do feel the pressure "we" are putting on them, it's only because of the pressure "they" have put on "us" to make to let "them" make life changing changes that are suppost to bring peace and cooperation to the world. "We" have let "them" lead the ship for centuries as many of "us" are "them" and "we/they" share similar views because "we/they" all have stakes in this game we play becuase "we/they" are one in the same.

If you can't follow the philiosphy I have painted in shortest terms possible. - "We/They" need each other and depend on each other and the only way anything will ever work is with "We/They" agreements.

"Do away the differences and focus on the similarities"

Forum List

Back