Why a Kenya born Obama makes all the difference.

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
I have heard and read many reasons why Obama would not be a citizen if he was born in Kenya to an American mother and a foreign national father, so I went straight to the source...the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952.

Here is a link to the relevant section - 1952 Immigration and Nationality Act Title3 Chapter1

Note section 301 (a)(7)

Barack Obama's mother Stanley Ann Dunham would have had to reach the age of 19 before the date of his birth, she was only 18 as thus does not meet the requirement of:
"was physically present in the United States or it's outlying possessions for a period or periods totalling not less than 10 years, at least five of which were after attaining the age of 14 year"
Barack Obama was born August 4th, 1961

Stanley Ann Dunham was born on November 29, 1942

18 and three quarters does not meet the threshold for citizenship.

Here is another link to the same document at a different site..please don't take my word for it, read it for yourselves:

The evidence that proves Obama was not born in the US has probably been buried so deep it'll never be found. Thank goodness we have government officials that tell us he was born in Hawaii. Trust me, I'm from the government.

This shows all the changes also.

History of US citizenship laws

I was under the impression the 14 year old and 5 year requirement was an old Hawaii law. This changes that.

IF, and it is a BIG if, Obama was born in Kenya he is not a natural born US Citizen. He is not able to be President of the United States. This law could explain why the grandparents might have faked a birth in Hawaii and arranged for a certificate to be made illegally.

However it does NOT explain why the current State of Hawaii has stated twice now that there is a proper and legal long form in the States possession.

Obama needs to clear this up, not because I believe he is not eligible but because this makes it POSSIBLE to explain why his Grandparents might have fabricated the birth in Hawaii.

He won't clear it up one way or the other because now he's in power, he feels he doesn't answer to anyone. His power is (in his mind) absolute and not subject to criticism.

The evidence that proves Obama was not born in the US has probably been buried so deep it'll never be found. Thank goodness we have government officials that tell us he was born in Hawaii. Trust me, I'm from the government.

are you really this dense? to believe GOVERNMENT officials is extremely ignorant since we have an evil out of control government that lies to the people constantly about everything.:cuckoo:

9/11 me thinks you got your sarcasm detector facing the wrong way or something.

not sarcatsic at all.just telling it like it is.of course people like yourslef only see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear so of course you Obama apologists will ignore facts.

All we need to look at is our Founding Fathers document and personal writings. A natural born citizen is a person born of two citizens, these two citizens can be naturalized or by any legal means a citizen. And this person can be born on foriegn soil if their parents are, a) diplomates deployed overseas, b) military personel diployed overseas. These are the condiions to be met to be considered a natural born citizen. By all information that I have found President Obama has for parents one US citizen(his mom) and one Kenyan citizen here in America on a student visa. In my mind our President is either a citizen or a naturalized citizen at best. Given that our Constitution spells it out very clearly the President must be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. Our Founders made only one exception and that was to include or grandfather in the then excisting citizens of the young United States Of America.

Our government has persuaded the government of Kenya to lock down all information pertaining to Obama even the press must now get government permision to interview anyoe in Kenya. Sounds like we are promoting Democracy and Freedom in Kenya!

Yessiree, them African Witch Doctors realized they had the future President of America in their hands, and convinced the parents to set up fraudulant documents of his birth in Hawai. Even to the extent of posting birth announcements in Hawian papers. LOL. This is beyond belief! Talk about people believing six impossible things before breakfast!

not sarcatsic at all.just telling it like it is.of course people like yourslef only see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear so of course you Obama apologists will ignore facts.

:eusa_eh:

Dude, you commented on both xsited1 and bodecea's comments as if they were serious.

They weren't, you dolt.

Forum List

Back