Washington Post Erasing Evidence To Protect Feminists

Rikurzhen

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
What media bias?

Responding with false outrage to a Washington Post story on a lunatic who managed to barge his way into the White House, the joke feed “@Salondotcom” took aim at the reporting of basic facts, contending in jest that the truth should be covered up lest it upset anyone sensitive. In the ostensibly offensive passage, the Post had recorded that “the female officer posted inside the front door appeared to be delayed in learning that the intruder, Omar Gonzalez, was about to burst through.” “No, WaPo,” Salondotcom responded with mock indignation, “it doesn’t matter that the officer the White House intruder got past was a woman.” . . .

. . . Just a few hours later, fiction became fact, the description being removed entirely from the Post’s piece. Parody had outpaced reality.

Yesterday afternoon, the “offending” section read:

The female officer posted inside the front door appeared to be delayed in learning that the intruder, Omar Gonzalez, was about to burst through.​

Today, both online and in the print edition, it reads:

The officer posted inside the front door appeared to be delayed in learning that the intruder, Omar Gonzalez, was about to burst through.

This adjustment is identical to the one that @Salondotcom facetiously demanded.
If members of the pubic wish to argue the point that women are not suited to be secret service agents then this evidence would be helpful to their argument. The Washington Post has deemed their viewpoint off limits.

The report which noted that the officer was a female was already whitewashed. Here is a more accurate report:

A female Secret Service agent who confronted him, was overpowered. He was finally brought down by a door leading to the Green Room, a parlor adjacent to the East Room of the White House.
We have two VERY DIFFERENT portrayals of this event. An officer who was delayed versus a female officer who was overpowered.

Specific information is ALWAYS more helpful than general information.

Typical white washing.

Personally, I have seen women that could take down just about anybody. Problem here seems this lady was not tested on her lhysical strength properly.

Second, if it weren't for an off duty agent that just happened to be in the right place at the right time, no telling what might have happened.

Personally, I have seen women that could take down just about anybody.

Statistically I know that a few such women are hidden amongst the 320 million of us but I've never seen such a creature in person nor in media reports.

Forum List

Back