Washington Post assigns 20 reporters to research Donald Trump

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

So where were the 20 reporters in 2007 investigating Obama's hidden past?

Where are the 20 reporters investigating Hillary's fundraising for the Clinton Foundation from foreign countries while she was Secretary of State? Or all of Bill's bimbos while he was in office and Hillary was ignoring them? Or all of the lies that belong to Hillary?

The media loves globalization, social Marxism, failure and corporatism.

Pretty much nobody rational is even going to bother with the zionist, lisping, jew Woodward's trope about The Donald.

Last edited:
Good question, Jackson. How many reporters are researching Hillary's history? It looks like they are all too busy trying to rewrite it or burying it.

Pretty nobody rational is even going to bother with the zionist, lisping, jew Woodward's trope about The Donald.
They are going to "research" every employee Trump has or ever has had to say "Trump wasn't fair to me, or I was fired because I was Hispanic (not that he wasn't doing his job or doing drugs...)

Meanwhile, we will never know the history or actual religion of Obama.

Where are the 20 reporters investigating Hillary's fundraising for the Clinton Foundation from foreign countries while she was Secretary of State? Or all of Bill's bimbos while he was in office and Hillary was ignoring them? Or all of the lies that belong to Hillary?

whining becomes you.

Obama was pressured to produce his fucking birth certificate just because he has Black skin.......
..Hillary Clinton has been under "shrill Partisan attack and Investigations" for 25 years

What's the problem? Why wouldn't a newspaper put an army of reporters on someone being talked about around the world. Did you see the television coverage yesterday? They showed live coverage of his plane sitting on the tarmac...

Good question, Jackson. How many reporters are researching Hillary's history?.

Pretty nobody rational is even going to bother with the zionist, lisping, jew Woodward's trope about The Donald.
They are going to "research" every employee Trump has or ever has had to say "Trump wasn't fair to me, or I was fired because I was Hispanic (not that he wasn't doing his job or doing drugs...)

His Butler of 35 years is on record as wanting to hang President Obama from the White House porch..........nice

During the Bush Administration they sent out hundreds of reporters to research the Defense Department because they wanted evidence of Bush not taking care of the troops. What they found was mold and peeling paint in the showers at guesthouses for outpatients at Walter Reed. A huge scandal. The VA is killing veterans under Obama, but mold in a shower was proof Bush was being mean to soldiers.

What's the problem? Why wouldn't a newspaper put an army of reporters on someone being talked about around the world. Did you see the television coverage yesterday? They showed live coverage of his plane sitting on the tarmac...

Name them. I'll wait for the links and the sources.

Maybe you weren't paying attention, but they were there.

No ****. They started digging dirt on him right from the start.

Here's a headline from ABC, January 2007

Obama Goes On Campaign to Debunk Madrassa Education ..

"Sensing a need to respond to an untrue allegation that he had been educated during his childhood in an Indonesia madrassa, Sen. Barack Obama and his staff have aggressively launched a campaign to debunk the story, perhaps indicating a fear that some may believe it."

CNN sent an entire crew to Indonesia to check out the "madras" where Bams got radicalized. That was all the talk, right up front.

Off...with a bang!

(and why do you compare the early primary phase - to nominee phase? Still ...pa-lenty of vetting was done...)

in spring of 2007, the New York Times published "a 2,593 word story (with additional reporting from Kenya!) about Rev. Jeremiah Wright and his relationship to Barack Obama," and mentioned there the Black Liberation theology, Wright's provocative comments and Obama having to distance himself from him.

June of 2007...Rezko was blowing up all around him

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/14/us/politics/14rezko.html?pagewanted=all

That long story notes the Chicago Tribune reported on the connection back in 2006.

Ayers was talked about in 2007, but Obama had only won Iowa, then after the NH primary in Jan. and on the eve of the big 22 state primaries, Feb 2, a huge piece on Ayers broke -

The Black Kennedy: But does anyone know the real Barack Obama?

Then got picked up by many other MSM sources. Then, a few months later:

"Now, along with Mr. Obama’s former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr., Mr. Ayers has become a prime exhibit in the effort by Mr. Obama’s presidential rivals to highlight what could be politically radioactive associations."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/11/us/politics/11chicago.html?pagewanted=all

That, along with a ****ton of other media scoping into all aspects of his Kenyan dad, his drug use, Michelle's thesis, his freakin' parking tickets...!

(yes, I'm not kidding on that...

and of course the ...he isn't legitimate ! one (where had had to produce his damn birth certificate) is conveniently forgotten -- for one prime reason.

Name them. I'll wait for the links and the sources.
Lulz. They responded to Fox News' inquiry as to how many were covering Secretary Clinton. It was on yesterday's The Five. You can find the video on your own.

His Butler of 35 years is on record as wanting to hang President Obama from the White House porch..........nice
Yep.....because Trump ordered him to say that, right. Oh.....and don't forget to mention that violent Trump protesters are Trump’s fault too. Have to stay consistent yah know. Did you know that Trump's Daddy watched a KKK rally once back in 1927? So obviously Trump is a racist.....even though he wasn't born yet.....and we can't pick our parents according to political - correctness. It would be nice if we could. If that was the case, Obama or MLK would have had millions of children then. Punished with millions of unwanted babies.

Trump has been riding the media. He can't have it both ways.

whining becomes you.

Obama was pressured to produce his fucking birth certificate just because he has Black skin.......
..Hillary Clinton has been under "shrill Partisan attack and Investigations" for 25 years
Obama has been hiding his college transcripts and birth certificate for years. It was Obama's own pamphlet that claimed he was a Kenyan.
Partisan attack on Hillary? Is that what you call it when no other politician has been involved in so many scandals as her and Bill. When Bill was impeached, it was only Republicans who voted for the impeachment, right? Have we ever had a presidential couple in the Oval Office that has stolen things from the White House before they left?
When foreign funds came into the Clinton Foundation it was understood it had to be disclosed, but again, Clinton claims it was an error when she didn't follow the rules. Just an oversight...And the indictment for Whitewater just was uncovered not long ago. But nothing was done about it. Problem they were not making much of that indictment, because Bill and Hill were "broke."

You want to see partisan? look in the mirror.

During the Bush Administration they sent out hundreds of reporters to research the Defense Department because they wanted evidence of Bush not taking care of the troops. What they found was mold and peeling paint in the showers at guesthouses for outpatients at Walter Reed. A huge scandal. The VA is killing veterans under Obama, but mold in a shower was proof Bush was being mean to soldiers.
Toll Rises -- At Least 18 U.S. Troops Electrocuted in Iraq
Military Contractor Gets Away With Electrocuting American Soldiers
KBR Got Bonuses for Work that Killed Soldiers

halliburton-kbr-sued-for-sickening-iraq-troops.jpeg
iraq-eda50d31821c2b95612a35be0b66cb1d6eab6286-s300-c85.jpg
Picture%204.jpg
Halliburton-protest.jpg

Forum List

Back