Washington D.c. Area College Students Sign Petition Supporting Isis

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
A reporter did a little test to see what college students thought about ISIS. He created a fake petition and asked students to sign it, telling them he wanted to present it to Obama and encourage him to support ISIS. 11 students signed it and he only hoped that it was because they somehow haven't heard of ISIS. A few students refused and some even cussed at the guy. Refreshing that some are paying attention and against terrorist scum.

How can so many college students be ignorant of ISIS and the recent beheadings? Do college professors not talk about radical Muslims? I thought discussing current events was standard in some classes. I realize that many liberal professors are more interested in indoctrination than teaching facts and I have to wonder if this is just another example of what to expect under those circumstances.

Video College Students Sign Petition in Support of ISIS CNS News

People are supposed to become smarter in college, not easier to fool and manipulate.

A reporter did a little test to see what college students thought about ISIS. He created a fake petition and asked students to sign it, telling them he wanted to present it to Obama and encourage him to support ISIS. 11 students signed it and he only hoped that it was because they somehow haven't heard of ISIS. A few students refused and some even cussed at the guy. Refreshing that some are paying attention and against terrorist scum.

How can so many college students be ignorant of ISIS and the recent beheadings? Do college professors not talk about radical Muslims? I thought discussing current events was standard in some classes. I realize that many liberal professors are more interested in indoctrination than teaching facts and I have to wonder if this is just another example of what to expect under those circumstances.

Video College Students Sign Petition in Support of ISIS CNS News

Idiots.

Mush for brains idiots.

watch WATTERS WORLD if you want to see college kids that are very unaware . Sadly WATTERS WORLD is on bill oriely's tv show but that's where to find Watters .

11 students signed it

And in other news ...

How-to-Defeat-Your-Inner-Chicken-Little.aspx

watch WATTERS WORLD if you want to see college kids that are very unaware . Sadly WATTERS WORLD is on bill oriely's tv show but that's where to find Watters .

"Sadly"??

This from someone who wants to drop an atom bomb on ISIS?

Yer a hoot.

:cuckoo:

but that's where to watch these college kids Luddley !! Watters puts on good examples of unaware college kids [Americas best and brightest ] .

and it'd be a nuke rather than an Atom bomb . Course I'd advocate conventional bombing , Dresden style is wot some people advocate .

Forum List

Back